RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Strange dream
Dear community,

I had various dreams last night most of them were Lucid(aware) and I wanted to know what you guys think they mean?

The first one is that I was in a car and a guy offered me a natural drug that was made with herbs and I had to put it on my right eye, he said
that it would make me trip and have sex with 2 woman that looked angelic, in that moment I wanted to do it but when I woke up the desire did not exist in me?

Is this a deep animal desire to have sex with 2 at the same time? Did the guy play the roll of Satan in my dreams?

The 2nd dream

I was walking outside a big mall and a woman all sexy dressed offered me the same drugs, I threw it on the floor and she said have mercy I will try to change and
I looked her in the eye and asked her if she had a soul? I dont know why I asked this. After this she put on a really evil looking face and ran away, I tried following her and
she dissapeared? After this I saw some guys getting baptized in the river and I started talking about God with them and I commanded the rain to stop since it was raining pretty hard.
The rain did not obey me and I tried one more time and when it was stopping a black big hand came from the sky with a voice saying : How can it be that this fool has the power of a God. Than I kept teleporting so it couldnt grab me and I woke up afterwards.

Any ideas would be nice, I did not see any dream forum so thats why I putted here.

Blessings and love

Isaias
[-] The following 2 users Like Isaias's post:
  • krya, Uzumaki_Jesse
Isaias, 

Just my two cents

I personally think a lot of images we have in dreams are symbolic and projections of energy of where we are in our own consciousness and what we believe.   Projections of our psyche.  Many times the people and activities we see in dreams are not "real" persay but symbolic.

I think Isaias you should spend some time trying to figure out who or what energy or belief you have within yourself that theses characters or activities in the dream meant for YOU.    Why did they come up?  It can become a good learning tool. The same images can mean different things for different people.  And  having same images for yourself can have different meaning at different times in our life.

Characters and activities in dreams are not good or bad but different aspects of yourself wanting to be heard and dealt with.

We were also having a Full Moon Eclipse last night which is said to intensify our dreams.

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 7 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • johngefnir, anushri, Skytiger, krya, popsthebuilder, Uzumaki_Jesse, Isaias
Thank you Aceofcups

Blessings
[-]
  •
I quite agree with ace of cups. Also I myself have had very lucid dream the past couple of nights. 

I am glad I read this post because I needed to see it.

Thanks friends.

p.s nice profile pic isaias
[-] The following 2 users Like Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • Skytiger, krya
(02-01-2018, 12:06 PM)RealFollowa Wrote: Dear community,

I had various dreams last night most of them were Lucid(aware) and I wanted to know what you guys think they mean?

The first one is that I was in a car and a guy offered me a natural drug that was made with herbs and I had to put it on my right eye, he said
that it would make me trip and have sex with 2 woman that looked angelic, in that moment I wanted to do it but when I woke up the desire did not exist in me?

Is this a deep animal desire to have sex with 2 at the same time? Did the guy play the roll of Satan in my dreams?

The 2nd dream

I was walking outside a big mall and a woman all sexy dressed offered me the same drugs, I threw it on the floor and she said have mercy I will try to change and
I looked her in the eye and asked her if she had a soul? I dont know why I asked this. After this she put on a really evil looking face and ran away, I tried following her and
she dissapeared? After this I saw some guys getting baptized in the river and I started talking about God with them and I commanded the rain to stop since it was raining pretty hard.
The rain did not obey me and I tried one more time and when it was stopping a black big hand came from the sky with a voice saying : How can it be that this fool has the power of a God. Than I kept teleporting so it couldnt grab me and I woke up afterwards.

Any ideas would be nice, I did not see any dream forum so thats why I putted here.

Blessings and love

Isaias
Remove yourself from pride, idle fancies, the want to be seen of man. Fight against your lusts ( the things you still love over GOD).

Outer beauty does not necessarily correlate with actual beauty.

The hand was preconceived notion of GOD almighty the ever merciful due to outer sources(tradition of man/ upbringing/ observation).

Think not that GOD cannot catch you, but that you are ever near to being close to the Truth.

Lay those things aside( fight for it; what you know is True( I fight with you) we are not alone)

Only opinion; not specific literal insight from GOD; as stated; I see through smoke too. Listen to the small selfless voice inside.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like popsthebuilder's post:
  • Skytiger, Isaias, krya
(02-01-2018, 12:06 PM)RealFollowa Wrote: Dear community,

The 2nd dream

Blessings and love

Isaias

Hello Isaias, thanks for sharing...takes a long time before I understand prophetic dreams, but sooner or later you will find answers, because it is yours and yours only, but I can share my experience about symbolism. 
1) Car is about mechanical, artificial life that needs the soul to move about, and the guy sitting inside is your Ego, it comes from your light self, but lives inside the cave and manifests on earth. What you experience as 'I' in dream is awareness able to reach light self, but Ego will not allow you to do so, because this will be his disappearance. For me three women control the cave, but they are very sexy, make sure no one gets through to light and they control Ego as if mother child.
2) Right eye could symbolize conscious half of your identity, right hand, potentiality of light self awareness that must be put in sleep for Ego to work. You are right, she does not have a soul herself, mechanical matrix is like computer that requires electricity to work. In other words, it is our light selves that give energy to her in a form of Ego, but this way Ego also gains independent existence.
It is very difficult to pass this gate, but possible and light self awakes...I wish you all the bestSmile
[-] The following 3 users Like Gelame's post:
  • Isaias, Admin, krya
Today I had a chat with RealFollowa who was asking me about dreams.
As it seems relevant I show below the conversation we had. 

RealFollowa:  Hi Moonbear
RealFollowa:  hope u are having a good day
RealFollowa:  wanted to ask you about something
RealFollowa:  are dreams only symbolic meanings of our physche?
RealFollowa:  because i had an intense dream last night and It woke me up a bit worried/low energy
Me:  Bear with me while I write you a comment
Me:  First. If you wish to understand any one dream comprehensively, you have to start a longish term study of the subject. To pick just one dream because you find it significant will not bring you to a proper understanding of the subject in general or of the one dream in particular.
Me:  My recommendation is that you research the subject through the many threads and posts available on this site.
RealFollowa:  on this site?
RealFollowa:  i did not find anything on dreams here
RealFollowa:  yes i want to understand
RealFollowa:  because I dream a lot
RealFollowa:  and this dream was about 2 persoons they where christians and were judging me and telling me I’m leaving God for studying and practicing esoteric studies and left me a bit scared and worried not a lot but I felt the energy drain
Me:  Yes, there are several thousand threads and posts through which you can either browse randomly or search and access specifically. Do you understand that? Do you know how to?
RealFollowa:  yes I used the search bar, but couldn’t really see a topic on dreams and how to understand them?
Me:  Type DREAMS in the search bar and scan down under the heading THREAD / AUTHOR. You can select from some four pages of posts. Got that?
Me:  Search also under MEDITATION and you can learn how to do lucid dreaming and how to control your dreams by communication with guides and guardians and gatekeepers.
Me:  Do you have any objection to my copying this conversation on the open forum under your heading of STRANGE DREAM?
Me:  I think it could help others
RealFollowa:  yes no problem(18:11)
RealFollowa:  thank you(18:11)
RealFollowa:  i am going to search it.
RealFollowa:  I am searching and seeing a lot of forums

PS There is so much information posted on this site by many people of different race, colour and creed. I encourage Seekers to use the Search facility.
In case of difficulty, you can always use Chat, Private Messaging, or email to put your questions to ADMIN, KRYA, JOHN-LY, who are administrators,
or to me, MOONBEARSPEAKS, moderator,
or direct to other subscribers via the same facilities.
Check out the headers on our Home Page.

Let Love and Light Be.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •