RegisterLogin with Google+

THE MAGIC OF PENTAGRAM
The pentagram.

This is very mystic symbol which has become popular nowadays. You will find this symbol in occult groups, used in magic, even in politics, in some country flags, in music bands group, in the army. It is used everything. You will also find this used as pendants around people's neck. Where is the problem with that you may ask. Well, it is a big problem to use things we don't know the meanings of. I'm not saying all those who use the symbols don't know their meanings, but we must admit that most of them don't. Many of them, especially young people simply follow the crowd. They wear the occult symbols simply because it is either popular, it is fashion, or simply because this so called "Brother" is wearing it. What a mentality!

[Image: 20jmtj7.png]

The pentagram is not malefic symbol. It is even supposed to protect against astral enemies. But that's not enough to know about it. The pentagram just like any other symbol is natural order to entities and to one own inner psychic life forces. The pentagram sends a message in the invisible world to say "Helloooo there, look here... I God have become microcosm, so obey". The entities of the astral world will then start paying attention to the person wearing it. They have a better idea of what God is. So after a while, if they notice that the person behaviors do not reflect the virtues of God at all, they feel cheated, and torment the person.

Who wears a symbolic pendant, or use it in his home, or who uses it as a tattoo, should at least know its meaning and the terms of use. Symbols not used in an appropriate way can cause a lot of difficulties in the person's life. To avoid this, simply don't use them. Or make sure you become in your life what the pentagram represents. Yes, it is only when the life we lead corresponds to the symbol that the symbol becomes very helpful, and it even releases its magic; In the case of the pentagram, it strengthens the virtues and qualities of God in the person inner life. It helps the person to manifest those virtues easily, and most of all, it protects the person.

The pentagram really protects from evil entities, because it opposes to them. In fact anything not in accordance with the symbol's meaning will be rejected, and the longer the enemy stays, the more that enemy will suffer. But only wearing the symbol will not help, one still has to wear that symbol within as well, in order to activate the full power of the symbol. Otherwise the symbol plays against us. All sorts of astral evil entities will start threatening, and making the person's life a living hell.

[Image: nohq4y.png]
If you are threatened by some evil forces in your house, you can put the pentagram symbol at the door. You sure will be protected for some time. The evil entities will stay away from your home. But not so far. They will observe how that symbol corresponds to your house life. They will see how pure your home is. If you are inviting spiritual forces in that home. If not, they will start the threats again despite the symbol.

You will also see many who will buy the pendants, talismans in the hope of protecting their business. But because most of those business man are not so pure. They end up attracting more threats. And instead of considering changing their way of living, they will make the situation worse by buying more complex symbols. OMG!

Even if humans are ignorant, invisible entities are not so ignorant. We are ignorant of the symbols meanings, entities know them, obey them and respect them. And they will always do. If everything else in nature knows and obey those symbols, why should we be the ones who don't. If we ignore, we are putting ourselves in danger, because by mistake, we might use them in a wrong way, and suffer for own mistakes. Like some ignorant people could wear the pentagram upside down, and that put them serious trouble. There will be nobody or nothing to blame for such mistakes. Because we are supposed to know this things. Nobody will say to the cosmic judges that he/she didn't know, so he/she doesn't deserve to suffer for it. No! It is our business to know. We were not born to cross our harms and leave earth one day with an empty mind. We are here to learn, to study the matter, and to even better it, to purify it, and allow heaven manifest more on earth.

The problem is that many ignore the existence of other creatures. Invisible creatures. Most human doesn't care about invisible creatures of nature. They think that there only exist plants, animals and them. That way of thinking is the cause of let go. Humans will allow themselves to do anything when they think there is no visible creature around them. Only if they could stick it in the head that, they are never alone. We are constantly been visited by invisible creatures, even when we are alone in our silent room. And we do communicate with them unconsciously, and we give them orders which they like executing.

Something we should know about invisible creatures of nature, commonly called the spirits of nature. Their main language of communication is the universal language, the language of nature. That language is based on principles, on universal symbols. That includes numbers and geometric symbols. All entities, good or evil, don't like to be treated lightly. Because they love to work. They are willing to go out there for a mission you give them. They love missions. And so they love people with strong believes and who above all know what they are doing with them. They want to serve the strongest. They don't like hesitations. Usually when someone takes a firm decision about something, entities sense that and look for opportunities to help. But the good entities will prefer to be asked. Unless you draw the symbol on the ground or paper then they will execute with joy straight away.

All symbols are always, and I mean always related to entities. They always involves invisible entities. Symbols are like road signs to them. And because they have something with orders. The entities will stop or go at any mystic symbol. People who know the symbols can combine them to give specific orders or messages to invisible entities. And only entities who are concerned will execute the symbol in question. And other kinds of entities will stay away from it. Symbols can be written, or even be imagined, that doesn't change their power. The invisible inhabitants can read our thoughts.

The mystic meaning of the pentagram
The pentagram represents God in the manifestation. Not the physical manifestation. It represents the Hebrew name of the son of God "Joshuah" written with 5 Hebrew letters "Yed, He, shin, Vau, He". Like the pentagram is made of 5 pointed stars. In the spelling of Joshuah is found the name of GOD: "Jehovah" made of four letters "Yod, He, Vau, He" The Tetagrammaton, Which relates to the 4 elements (Fire, air, water and earth). But those are elements at their purest subtle form. Therefore the pentagram represents God seen in the subtle matter and manifested in the physical world thanks to the 5th element, the letter SHIN of the Hebrew alphabet. This 5th element is what we call the Ether.

[Image: fteclx.jpg]

The pentagram is God as Man. Originally, God is the macrocosm, but he is also manifested inside himself as the microcosm. And that mini version of GOD, the microcosm, is the perfect Man, the perfect human. The pentagram represents the microcosm. The perfect man.

[Image: xol6x5.jpg]
It is said that we are the image of the God, that is truly meant for our life within. The physical body remains an envelop, a house for Man to experience the physical world. Otherwise all human can still exist without that physical body. Inside this physical body are 5 principles which are the images of God: The spirit, the soul, the intellect and the heart, and the will. In the bigger body, in the universe also contains those 5 principles which are called : The cosmic spirit, the universal soul, the cosmic intelligence, the universal heart and the ether. Each of our principles are connected to the corresponding bigger principle of the universe. An initiate will sumarize all that by simply saying "We are the microcosm inside the macrocosm"

The microcosm inside the macrocosm is represented by the symbol of the "double pentagram". A small pentagram inside the bigger pentagram. That explains it all.

[Image: zx9yy8.png]

For being images of GOD, that means we have the divine skeleton within our human soul. But that's it. Not a perfect image. If man in general was a perfect image of God, we wouldn't be here trying to question and searching for GOD. Man has the Divine principles, but he still needs to resonate those principles at the same level as the bigger Man (God). The bigger man which kabbalah tradition refers to as ADAM KADMON.

The current man in general doesn't vibrate his principles at the same level as the universal principles, that is why he feels so isolated and so different from God. When he connects to the universal principles, he will feel one with the whole existence again, and will feel not so different from God. Once he has tuned his antennas (his principles) to God's, he will see, smell, hear taste and touch what is happening in the universal principles. The cosmic spirit, soul, intellect, heart and will, have never stooped vibrating. they are always vibrating, sending out messages, images, sounds.... It is up to us to connect to them and start receiving.

The human who manages to connect to the Macrocosm, starts to understand what it is. As he can now see it with his spirit, smell it with his soul, hear it with his intellect, taste it with his heart and touch with his will. That is because the 5 pointed star, or the pentagram corresponds to the 5 senses. The sight, the smell, the hearing, the taste and the touch.

In a practical way, one needs to become a living true pentagram. How? By doing one's best to manifest the 5 virtues which corresponds to the pentagram : Love, wisdom, truth, justice and kindness. A regular practice of those virtues adjusts our 5 principles to resonate with the universal principles. Those virtues are more about being than doing. I mean we need to become love, wise, just and kind, for our whole inner world to start resonating with the Divine vibrations.

To be kind set the foundations
To be just maintains psychic balance
To be wise protects oneself against enemies within and without
To be love provides a zest for life and protects against the tasteless of life.
To have the truth provides the light in our path to avoid errors

[Image: 124h3f8.png]
Truth develops our spirit
Love develops our soul
Wisdom develops our intellect
Kindness develops our heart
Justice develops our will

Throughout time, initiates have observed the correspondences which exist between things in nature. That is to help themselves solve the problems of life. They are right to say that all answers to our problems are displayed in nature. They are right in front of us. We just don't have the eyes to see. Or we simply don't observe right. The language of symbols or principles in nature makes us great spiritual scientists, esoterics. This is only if we want to resolve specific problems in life and not just in a general manner.

Someone for example who understands how things are connected in nature, can see for example that the 5 fingers of his hands are also another form of the pentagram, in the sense that each finger represents one of the principles of the cosmos. Each finger is an antenna which can absorb from the air the exact force it corresponds to. In the cosmos, there are always spiritual forces constantly being deployed, forces of love, of wisdom, of kindness etc. Now if you know which finger absorbs which force, you can help yourself to improve the virtue you want. Should you be interested to know the details, here are the correspondences:

The thumb = Justice
The Index = Wisdom
The middle = Truth
The ring = intelligence
The little = kindness

People who know how to bring their attention, consciouness to a particular part of the body, can focus on a finger from which they wish to absove the force from the atmosphere and the finger itself should do its job. All it needs, is a bit of attention. Just like what happens with our chakras, simply focusing our attention to them, is quite enough to activate them. Also some bad habit which slows us down can be avoiding thanks to that knowledge. You know people who slip their thumb finger under other fingers prevent the thumb antenna to naturally absorb occasionally the energies of Venus (which empowers our sense of justice) from the air. That habit brings about a form of laziness, as the person will start to feel a lack of will, he starts to be cold and slow and even weak physically.

The inverted Pentagram
The inverted pentagram is used in evil cults, to invoke satanic forces. The inverted pentagram is nothing but the normal pentagram put upside down. I mean with the top point placed at the bottom. Those not familiar with symbols, easily get into trouble when they use them in a wrong way. As you can notice, if by mistake you inverted the pentagram, you send out a totally different message, a wrong message, and you get an unwanted result. As brothers and sisters of light, the inverted pentagram should strictly be avoided to wear and even imagine. And a careful care should be taken when positioning the normal pentagram, so we don't invert it.

[Image: 2qkt0cg.jpg]
My suggestion: This is a NO NO to carry around. Physically or mentally.

Conclusion
The pentagram like any other symbol is a magical tool. That means, the power of giving a message to the invisible world. Giving orders to invisible entities. To good entities or bad ones depending on the position, the combination, or what you add to the symbol. Symbols are used as talisman to protect yourself. But that's because you very well know what the symbol means and especially because you do your best to become a living representation of that symbol. Someone who knows to be a living representation of a symbol, can be proud to wear the symbol in question. He/she can even draw that symbol in a stick which would have sanctified first, and safely use that stick to perform magical things to good good around him/her, he will lift that stick and command the invisible spiritual entities to help people in bad situation, to protect people in danger, or for whatever reason which the symbol can help with. But I wonder how many of us are fit for such things. We are so selfish that we tend to always use spiritual treasure for own material needs. Should the person use symbols which doesn't correspond to his life, he will simply end up inviting many wrong entities in his life which will make his life difficult within and without.

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Isaias
Share this post on :
almost got scared lol. I went out Sunday to a spiritual shop to get my self a crystal, and just catch with my eyes a pentagram, i bought the crystal and got in my car and went to another place, got the feeling i forgot something at the shop where i bought the crystal and went back ending up buying the pentagram. With this post I can use it with the respect the symbol deserves and work on my inner self to come more inline with God, this is a great post. I had a little fear about the pentagram because off my religious up bringing but i lessened the my inner self and is now glad i have it and also about the meaning and principals it represent, i love to create a spiritual atmosfeer for my practises, i burn 4 candles for the 4 elements and the ether one is all, i also light some incense.

i think i want to place my pentagram in the center off my candles, any suggestions? does placing it matter?

thank you Krya
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
I'm glad for you Gerhard. It is good that you are following your higher self.
And it is maybe necessary that I also speak a little more about the use of the pentagram.

First, understand that the pentagram can be drawn with almost anything like a pencil. It always doesn't need to be that already made sign in mental which we buy in the shop.

This is important you know that, since in life you might not always have the ready-made pentagram mental sign around your neck, but you should be able to invoke the power of the pentagram when you it when you are in a very difficult mystic situation.
Therefore knowing how to draw the pentagram is very very important.

Maybe you would think, "That's easy to draw". Well my friend, the pentragram is not draw anyway you want, there is a specific way of drawing it. And the image below shows you how to start and end drawing it. Draw it as the image below, from 1 to 5 with your right hand.
[Image: 33w3xg0.png]

Those who are aware of its power, sometimes will draw the pentagram that way on the floor when they are threatened by evil forces.
During the war in front of warriors, to protect a baby, to avoid a death situation... And those with a christian background can benefit of the Psaume 91, saying it while drawing the pentagram or after having dawned it.

You can use the pentagram at home. you can put that pentagram sign either above the head of the bed, or at the entrance of your bedroom. Or At the door entrance of your home, that can be on the floor or the top of the door.
And if you have an altar somewhere in your home, it is good to have the pentagram there. Like it is Ok to have the pentagram in between the 4 candles Gerhard.

If you put it on the floor just make sure that the 2 lower points of the pentagram aim towards the outside of the home, in a way if someone enters your home, he should not see the inverted pentagram.

Now, since you've just bought a manufactured pentagram, it is very important and necessary to consecrate it. For being a very powerful symbol, you don't know where that pentagram you've brought might have been, the areas (pure or impure) it might have gone through...

So take some time to recite a prayer of consecration for that pentagram. During the consecration you can call upon the the 4 Helpers Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Michael for a sure consecration. That will help to remove any negative influences which might be stuck in the pentagram symbol you bought.

Like you say "Help" in times of danger in everyday normal life, you can also develop a new habit of drawing/imagining/wearing the pentagram for the same exact meaning for the spiritual beings to come help.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
thank you Krya.
i ask for one in a box, lol. Got the last closed one, i washed it now in salt water and prayed over it in the Lord Christ name while i washed it. I ask also Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel and Micheal blessing and cleansing of the symbol, but don't really know how to work with Them jet. As i look at my candles and stones it is a small altar, did not plan it, it started with a stick off incense.

i alway use the square and circle protection i learn from you sir, is very powerful and create a save place for prayer and meditation. i memorised the way to draw the pentagram starting at 1 and closing at 1, hope this is the correct way.

I walk this road with great fear and respect !

i also ask for protection over my Angles and Spiritual beings that help me, and that is blessing me much.

thank you Krya
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I would like to Thank Krya for posting the pictures of pentagram along with his post otherwise I would not have reached so close to my answers. After finishing my post, I came to see this post to which Gerhard had replied. (Thanks to him too). These pictures depict postures, but it is five pointed. So I googled for six pointed star which led me to star tetrahedron, Merkaba which depicts the pose I was looking for. It also answers to most of my query. I found that six pointed star holds importance in many religions also and known by different names like Star of David, Merkaba, Anahata, Padmasundar, etc. It was also famous among many ancient civilizations. I also found that there are abundant explanations to it. Everyone has tried to explain it in his/her own way, in the way that they understood it. Again this shows divisions and differences which should not exist when we all belong to the same source. A circle is a circle for all, a square is a square for all, a geometric shape is same for all. A 'square shape' for one religion cannot become a 'circle' for another.

Hence, I diverted myself to my Self. I was drawn to it for a purpose and now I feel that this was an explanation to my query. Now, I should allow my mind and body to move on with its course. By this , I concluded that it is a cosmic geometry that my body is exploring via meditation. And this geometry would not differ for other being. So instead of imposing the beliefs and fighting over trivial things, one must try to explore within with an open and clear mind. Then, one will find that how beautifully everything converges at a same point and no difference exists at Higher ends. Energy is same for everyone and it connects every being. Ego shuts the door to empathy and understanding which leads to hatred, differences , animosity and ultimately to disaster.

I know the path to Self is very challenging. It is not easy to get there. One faces many challenges physically, mentally, psychologically, emotionally and it becomes more difficult for those who have demanding family lives. That's why most people on this path opt to stay single Tongue, or opt to stay with someone who contributes to the spiritual growth. Every time you try to move ahead , that beast/evil within you try to stop you or pull you down. It demands lot of effort and courage to combat such evil forces. But , I know ,the day I will overcome all this, I will be the strongest at all levels. The day I began my journey, I never thought I would reach here. My whole life changed. This life really is beautiful but it becomes a challenge when you have a family and people around who do not understand anything beyond physical world. But, I know that I have been given this life and this situation for a purpose and I have to learn to manage it. I will never allow myself to fall into evil hands at any level. The divinity within me will always win.
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • Admin, krya, popsthebuilder
Share this post on :
Thank you Krya amazing post.

Blessings and love Smile

Isaias
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-26-2016, 08:47 PM)krya Wrote: I'm glad for you Gerhard. It is good that you are following your higher self.
And it is maybe necessary that I also speak a little more about the use of the pentagram.

First, understand that the pentagram can be drawn with almost anything like a pencil. It always doesn't need to be that already made sign in mental which we buy in the shop.

This is important you know that, since in life you might not always have the ready-made pentagram mental sign around your neck, but you should be able to invoke the power of the pentagram when you it when you are in a very difficult mystic situation.
Therefore knowing how to draw the pentagram is very very important.

Maybe you would think, "That's easy to draw". Well my friend, the pentragram is not draw anyway you want, there is a specific way of drawing it. And the image below shows you how to start and end drawing it.  Draw it as the image below, from 1 to 5 with your right hand.
[Image: 33w3xg0.png]

Those who are aware of its power, sometimes will draw the pentagram that way on the floor when they are threatened by evil forces.
During the war in front of warriors, to protect a baby, to avoid a death situation... And those with a christian background can benefit of the Psaume 91, saying it while drawing the pentagram or after having dawned it.

You can use the pentagram at home. you can put that pentagram sign either above the head of the bed, or at the entrance of your bedroom. Or At the door entrance of your home, that can be on the floor or the top of the door.
And if you have an altar somewhere in your home, it is good to have the pentagram there. Like it is Ok to have the pentagram in between the 4 candles Gerhard.

If you put it on the floor just make sure that the 2 lower points of the pentagram aim towards the outside of the home, in a way if someone enters your home, he should not see the inverted pentagram.

Now, since you've just bought a manufactured pentagram, it is very important and necessary to consecrate it. For being a very powerful symbol, you don't know where that pentagram you've brought might have been, the areas (pure or impure) it might have gone through...

So take some time to recite a prayer of consecration for that pentagram. During the consecration you can call upon the the 4 Helpers Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Michael for a sure consecration. That will help to remove any negative influences which might be stuck in the pentagram symbol you bought.

Like you say "Help" in times of danger in everyday normal life, you can also develop a new habit of drawing/imagining/wearing the pentagram for the same exact meaning for the spiritual beings to come help.

Well Kyra your not too far away from things with your post.
I am an Occultist, and I teach Occult practices. One of the most powerful tools we have is the pentagram. BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT. There are banishing and invoking rituals, where you start and the direction you move i.e. clockwise or anti-clockwise when drawing the pentagram will give different results, and maybe results you don't want. 
Here is the first page of my introduction for a group session.
I WILL NOT SHOW RITUALS OR PRACTICES ON LINE AS I WILL ONLY TEACHH FACE TO FACE.

Looking into the night sky we see the stars shining like diamonds that are often wished upon and dreamed about.
Actors, singers, and other artists are referred to as stars because they are seen as a bright shining example, and maybe untouchable or unreachable.
When a student does well in an exam, they’re often awarded a star.
Our human bodies, when standing with arms outstretched and legs shoulder width apart, form the shape of a star. An apple sliced sideways presents us with a five-seeded star. Christmas trees are topped with stars. Even songs for children draw our attention to the enchanted twinkle of stars. Yet, if a star is encased within a circle some will shudder and shy away, associating it immediately with something evil.
Sadly, many people of today’s world shun the pentagram. Thinking it a sign of black magick or devil worship, there are countless people who don’t understand what the pentagram represents or the history behind this symbol. The truth is that the pentagram has been in use for more than 8,000 years throughout a variety of cultures and has been appreciated for a myriad of reasons including geometry, spirituality, numerology and magick.
While it is true that some people have inverted the symbol to represent black magick or satanic worship, those are a minority in comparison to the thousands of people and cultures who over the years have put the upright symbol to use for positive purposes, including Christians. Here it is interesting to note that when we see the Star of Bethlehem it’s a pentacle, a five pointed star. Jesus was supposedly from the line of David, and was a Hebrew, therefore one would expect the Star of Bethlehem to be the Star of David, a six pointed star, but no, it is always portrayed as a five pointed star, perhaps alluding to the magical and occult nature of the occurrence. The three wise men who attended the baby Jesus, were occultists who learned of the birth by reading the symbols, so we see that the pentagram has been recognised and used as a powerful symbol for thousands of years.
For early Christians it represented the five wounds of Christ, and it was a Christian symbol for hundreds of years before being replaced by the cross.
The symbol most often (but not always) associated with Satanic worship or dark magick presents a star with two points facing upward representing subjugation of the spirit.
The pentagram with the single point at the top represents positive energy and the dominance of spirit. To understand this more effectively it is essential to know what the five points of the star represent.
In several belief systems, each point of the star represents a unique element: Spirit, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. The majority of us can agree that without these elements, there is no life, in fact if just one of these magikal elements were missing there would be no life at all. This is the elemental perspective, but to make it more personal, these elements can be associated with more human aspects.
The element of Earth represents our physical being, our bodies. Water is associated with our emotions, and how we feel. Fire is the element of action, and everything we do. Air equates to our mental being, everything we think.
The final point of the star, the one facing upward, is spirituality, also associated to our psychic abilities and our sixth sense.
With the single point upward it is signifying spirituality governing the other elements. However, in the cases of devil worship or black magick, the two points of emotion and action (water and fire) are upward, indicating personal, and physical pleasure above all else. Appropriately by this definition, it is the inverted pentagram appearing on the Devil card of the Rider/Waite deck of Tarot cards.
Prior to the nineteenth century there were no negative connotations attached to the pentagram in any way, shape or form. Popular occult writers i.e. Dennis Wheatley and horror film makers popularised the inverted pentagram and devil worship.
The duel points facing upward does not necessarily imply or encourage negative energies as the different positioning of the pentagram points can represent different things in ritual. Other point positions can indicate time of year as well, such as the single point upward to represent summer, while two points upward is indicative of winter. There is no singular definition for the pentagram that is right for all.
Dating back to approximately 3500 B.C., the pentagram has been used by Jews as a symbol of Truth and representative of the five books of the Pentateuch, by Egyptians and Celts symbolizing the underground womb or the Goddess Morrigan, by Gnostics as ‘The Blazing Star’, by Druids as symbolic of Godhead, by Christians as the Five Wounds of Christ, by Mathematicians for it’s geometric shape, by the Greeks who called it Pentalpha, by freemasons, magicians, the list continues through present day use.
The pentagram has been believed through the ages to be protection against evil, a symbol of Gods and Goddesses, a sign of royalty, of the knightly virtues of generosity, courtesy, chastity, chivalry and piety, a sign of life and humanity, the five fingers of man. Symbolic of humanity reborn, representative of man’s quest for enlightenment and more.
Pentagrams have adorned buildings of various faiths, doors and windows as protection for homes, have been worn as amulets for protection and are used in magickal workings for purification and power.
Numerology lends its own flavour to the five points of the pentagram. Sulis.net reports, “Five is the quintessential number, it appears in all major religions and philosophies around the world in many forms. It permeates nature, maths, art, literature and music. The pentagram is a widespread sacred symbol used in Ancient and modern times throughout almost all the cultures of the world.”
Numerology lists the number five as being in accordance with the characteristics of adventure, change, freedom, exploration, variety, sensuality, imagination, experience, the knowledge seeker, the knowledge teacher, and the traveller.
The number five is represented in Tarot by the Hierophant, in Astrology by Mercury, Venus, Taurus and Leo, in Runes by Raidho; in I Ching Ch’ien; in the Tree of Life by Geburah, Severity (power), in Shamanism by the Bull Elephant, in Alchemy as earth/man, in the elements as Air and Fire, in the Aura by earth tones.
The number five is represented by the colours turquoise and orange, is represented in gemstones as Turquoise and ruby, by the musical note G and is even associated to specific months in the year and days of the week!
As well as possessing the magick and mysteries of the number five, the pentagram is the most basic form of a star shape that can be drawn universally with a single line. With five distinct points and a womb shaped pentagon at the centre, even architecture has employed the shape in such buildings as the Pentagon, a point of political power in the United States.
Too many people around the world currently associate the pentagram with something of evil nature or intent without knowing its origin or possible meanings. Considering the historic and widespread use of this symbol, not to mention its natural attributes apparent in plants and animal life, the instant negative association is a sad testament to closed minds or lack of knowledge.
Not every person wearing a pentagram charm, tattoo or emblem is a devil worshiper. Not every person wearing a pentagram is a witch. Not every person wearing a pentagram is a Christian, or a Jew or a mathematician. Whether used as a religious symbol or an amulet of protection, there must be a reason that this five pointed symbol has been an important tool throughout the ages. 

[-]
  •
Share this post on :