Smile 
More, please. I like a daily shot of philosophy.[Image: smile.gif]
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
TY I plan on sharing things I've learned this time around.Smile
[-]
  •
Men are disturbed not by things that happen, but by their opinion of the things.
Epictetus
[-]
  •
Things are time conditioned, but truth is timeless. The more truth you know, the more truth you are, the more of the past you can understand and of the future you can comprehend.

THE URANTIA BOOK
[-]
  •
One should get away from doing the same thing and try something new at least once a month, it refreshes the soul.
Skytiger
[-]
  •
Earth is a school, not everyone is at the same level, nor are we meant to be. We are here to experience and learn all things. We do so tru many lifetimes.
Skytiger...
[-]
  •
Posting early as will be on the road tomorrow.
SIN aka Self Inflicted Nonsense.
[-]
  •
Don't take your religion to seriously, there is much more to learn, more religions to study, history to ponder. So many things Earth has to offer for us to learn.
[-]
  •
Although I may agree with your train of thought, my perception differs. If I may offer my thoughts ? ....... All reality is created from the 'unseen' world. For a object to exist in this world, the same object must first exist on the astral plane. All of this is created and originate from the ALL, the Creator. Anything unreal,implying the astral world, can be threatened and therefore anything real can be threatened. The route to God is and must be via the unseen world,you can only go so far via the real world, progression must then take place via the 'unseen' world.
Anything unreal can be threatened therefore anything real can be threatened. In offering resistance to the threat, lies the peace of God.
[-]
  •

test