RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY April 2018
If possible, take a walk in Nature, away from town and cities.
A place where all you can see and smell are the trees and plants around you.
Find a place to sit on the ground.
Run your fingers tru the grass around you, or feel the dirt, rocks and stones.
Know you are also a part of your surroundings.
Realize with nature we all are one.
Equally loved by Creator.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Aceofcups
thanks sky... did that, done that -  but have to add.. be aware that the area in nature your going to walk or sit down in doesn't have ticks that can cause lyme disease. Did that, done that also.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • Skytiger
I seriously consider what I am doing before taking on new projects.
I expand prudently and I do not court neglect of present duties by assuming too many new ones.

Proverbs 31:16

I do wish I did the above?.
However I start many things and try to do a little bit of All each day.
If I did the above they might get done quicker, or not..???
  • Aceofcups
HI Sky,

Your post brought to mind : I use to know a very intelligent and compassion woman who was very active with a bunch of spiritual groups on different committees and such who use to say: "if you want to get something done look for the person who is most busy to do it".

peace
aceofcups
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
[b]Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
-- Steve Jobs, US computer engineer & industrialist (1955 - 2011)[/b]
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Aceofcups, popsthebuilder
sharing this beautiful song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8AN...WU&index=1
 - S  
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunabee's post:
  • Skytiger
Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing  Smile
  • lunabee
Bahá'u'lláh

The Hidden Words

No created thing shall ever attain its paradise unless it appeareth in its highest prescribed degree of perfection. For instance, this crystal representeth the paradise of the stone whereof its substance is composed. Likewise there are various stages in the paradise for the crystal itself.… So long as it was stone it was worthless, but if it attaineth the excellence of ruby—a potentiality which is latent in it—how much a carat will it be worth? Consider likewise every created thing.

Man’s highest station, however, is attained through faith in God in every Dispensation and by acceptance of what hath been revealed by Him, and not through learning; inasmuch as in every nation there are learned men who are versed in divers sciences. Nor is it attainable through wealth; for it is similarly evident that among the various classes in every nation there are those possessed of riches. Likewise are other transitory things.

True knowledge, therefore, is the knowledge of God, and this is none other than the recognition of His Manifestation in each Dispensation. Nor is there any wealth save in poverty in all save God and sanctity from aught else but Him—a state that can be realized only when demonstrated towards Him Who is the Dayspring of His Revelation. This doth not mean, however, that one ought not to yield praise unto former Revelations.

O Son of Beauty!By My spirit and by My favor! By My mercy and by My beauty! All that I have revealed unto thee with the tongue of power, and have written for thee with the pen of might, hath been in accordance with thy capacity and understanding, not with My state and the melody of My voice.

O Children of Men!Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory.

O Ye Sons of Spirit!Ye are My treasury, for in you I have treasured the pearls of My mysteries and the gems of My knowledge. Guard them from the strangers amidst My servants and from the ungodly amongst My people.

O Son of Him that Stood by His Own Entity in the Kingdom of His Self!Know thou, that I have wafted unto thee all the fragrances of holiness, have fully revealed to thee My word, have perfected through thee My bounty and have desired for thee that which I have desired for My Self. Be then content with My pleasure and thankful unto Me.

O Son of Man!Write all that We have revealed unto thee with the ink of light upon the tablet of thy spirit. Should this not be in thy power, then make thine ink of the essence of thy heart. If this thou canst not do, then write with that crimson ink that hath been shed in My path. Sweeter indeed is this to Me than all else, that its light may endure forever.

PART 2In the Name of the Lord of Utterance, the Mighty.O Ye People that Have Minds to Know and Ears to Hear!The first call of the Beloved is this: O mystic nightingale! Abide not but in the rose garden of the spirit. O messenger of the Solomon of love! Seek thou no shelter except in the Sheba of the well-beloved, and O immortal phoenix! dwell not save on the mount of faithfulness. Therein is thy habitation, if on the wings of thy soul thou soarest to the realm of the infinite and seekest to attain thy goal.

O Son of Spirit!The bird seeketh its nest; the nightingale the charm of the rose; whilst those birds, the hearts of men, content with transient dust, have strayed far from their eternal nest, and with eyes turned towards the slough of heedlessness are bereft of the glory of the divine presence. Alas! How strange and pitiful; for a mere cupful, they have turned away from the billowing seas of the Most High, and remained far from the most effulgent horizon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Thought for the Day -October 2018
Started by: Skytiger
Replies: 0
Views: 82
Last post by: Skytiger
10-05-2018, 08:15 PM
  Thought for the day. July 2018