RegisterLogin with Google+

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY JULY 2017
Last night I watched fireworks going off in a town 45 miles away. I live on a ranch in ranch country where towns are a bit of a drive, anywhere from 35 to 120 miles away.
When going to town, I see the beauty of the land around me and thank Creator for where I live.
I hope you will find the beauty of nature around you also. It's one of the best ways IMHO to connect with All that is around us. We are after all, a part of the ALL.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Religions cannot be found in the temples and monasteries; it has to be found in people's hearts...Perhaps one day we have to demolish the temples and monasteries in order to save religion.

The Fourteenth Dalai Lama
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-06-2017, 03:32 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Religions cannot be found in the temples and monasteries; it has to be found in people's hearts...Perhaps one day we have to demolish the temples and monasteries in order to save religion.

The Fourteenth Dalai Lama

I would have agreed with Dalai Lama, if he had said "Truth" instead of "Religions" . Religion is a difference itself, and a difference can never lead to Unity, hence it will be destroyed by its own differences one day, no matter how much someone tries to save it. Many religious groups are already extinct now and some are on the verge of extinction.
On the contrary,  the ultimate Truth is same for all, it never changed and will never change and can never be destroyed. More and more people are becoming spiritually aware and awake now. They are seeking truth which is leading them to their own inner world.  And what can be the better example of this than MSG. Smile. Truth dwells in creation, even when something is being destroyed, something is being created simultaneously. When something dissolves, something new and advanced evolves with base being the same. Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Never put your intellect before your inner feelings.
Intellect will always demand facts.
Your inner feelings will always follow your heart, your inner knowing.
Inner knowing is worth more as it comes from lessons learned in your current lifetime, as well as all lifetimes you have had.
Skytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I have been in a dream,
A long dream of both love and hate.
A nightmare at times
A wonder of beauty at other times.
All seeming real to me.
Yet today I awakened
To find that the world that was around me
Was nothing more than a dream
Only love is true
All else is an illusion.

Skytiger
[-] The following 3 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, herbertrafael, johnpetrovic
Share this post on :
Rainbow 
A soft gentle Rain is a beautiful thing , refreshing Mother Earth, and one's soul.

Skytiger......watching the rain

Wink
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Thought for the Day. - December 2018
Started by: Skytiger
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Last post by: Skytiger