RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 3 types of drunkenness
The 3 types of drunkenness

Physically drunk
I'd like to speak of drunkenness today. Not that I know much about being physically drunk, since I'm not a drinker. I however had had a test of it years ago on my 30th anniversary when my friends for wanting to make it a special unforgettable day, took me in a bar where we had that thing called "Tequila", 3 to 4 small glasses I was encouraged to take? I think yes.

My legs soon felt heavy, I knew then that I was getting drunk. Was kind of glad about it though, because it game me an idea of what drunk people experience Smile   .But it doesn't take to be oneself drunk to learn a lesson or two about the drunkenness state. Like many of you, I've witnessed what happens when people get drunk. They break things, sleep anywhere they get a chance ( under tables as their favorite spot BIGsmile ), they would even kiss your love partner or call people's name. It's as if they don't see clear anymore as they start walking funny, making long steps on the road on struggling to walk the stairs, hitting on things, confusing things. They have strange exaggerated mood too. They will be seriously laughing or will be crying in a baby way. I'm sure I'm telling things you've already seen, or else, search on YouTube, you will be amazed.
 [Image: 1577570_f520.jpg] [Image: 4586357300_0b40f882c5_b.jpg]

Emotionally drunk
But do you know that Tequila, vodka, bear... are not the only things which can cause drunkenness. There are certain emotions and even thoughts which can make you drunk. Those emotions and thoughts which drives you crazy inside, those emotions and thoughts which blurs your inner sight, which makes everything unclear, and which makes you take poor decisions.

Many times in my life I've been drunk emotionally. I remember I was still at school, I used to fall in love with beauty ( you know what I mean ), this kind of love made me dunk Tongue . It's really feels like falling under the table, struggling to think (walking inside) straight. Crying and seriously laughing inside. Huh , it may indeed sound funny, but it's the reality. We do get dunk within. Clairvoyant people are your YouTube videos, ask them, and they will tell you about the funny which goes inside of us, when we drink alcoholic thoughts and emotions. A material love is an example of an alcoholic emotion. If humans get drunk, it's because it's a deep rooted need. This is so made in us, so we may look and find the highest degree of drunkenness.

Spiritually drunk
Yes, there is another level of drunkenness. The spiritual drunkenness one. The only kind of drunkenness for which damages appears to be blesses for our human soul and body. This spiritual drunkenness is ecstasy. It's a state of consciousness rather than a simple state of the brain. Which your spiritual activities or practices may provide. In this state, all your virtues become restless, most of your spiritual forces become active. You are seriously, higher inspired, you smile and highly laugh inside at what others on earth are considering as problems. You are crying within with joy, and of course your higher self will fall under the inner table too Smile , which in this case is the best moment of your lifetime.

So what would be better, to be drunk physically, psychologically or spiritually?

Love and light.
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Spirituality.

I only got drunk once, hated it, never did it again. I like being in control of my body.
The feelings nature and wildlife and our livestock, feel much more wonderful. Also being around people I love.

Plus listening to my Guides, is much more rewarding than liquor, which comes with an extremely painful headache.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
(05-03-2018, 08:54 PM)krya Wrote: The 3 types of drunkenness

Spiritually drunk
Yes, there is another level of drunkenness. The spiritual drunkenness one. The only kind of drunkenness for which damages appears to be blesses for our human soul and body. This spiritual drunkenness is ecstasy. It's a state of consciousness rather than a simple state of the brain. Which your spiritual activities or practices may provide. In this state, all your virtues become restless, most of your spiritual forces become active. You are seriously, higher inspired, you smile and highly laugh inside at what others on earth are considering as problems. You are crying within with joy, and of course your higher self will fall under the inner table too Smile , which in this case is the best moment of your lifetime.

So what would be better, to be drunk physically, psychologically or spiritually?

Love and light.

Well, I am deeply affected by spiritual intoxication and the signs and symptoms still persist. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • krya

test