RegisterLogin with Google+

The 4 Elements of the nature
For Magic, Here's a topic that will bring about others. So we can deep more and more into it.
The knowledge of the 4Elments gives ways to play with anything called matter, in other words to perform magical things inside of us and outside. Let me start with few questions.

What are 4Elements of the nature?
Fire, water, Air, Earth.

[Image: 2niabh4.jpg]
The 4 elements forms what we call Matter.
the real 4 Elements of nature are not visible to the physical Eye, those are pure form of matter, as they are in the higher plans. Now what about the the Fire, water, Air, earth we see here on earth? Those are the shape those 4 elements takes in the physical world.

In the beginning, From Ether came out Fire and Water.
then the combination of both ( fire and water) created Air.
then the combination of the three Elements ( Fire, Water and Earth) created the Earth Element.

In Ether are 2 kind of Energies, One positive and another negative. Every time there was combination of the 2 Energies, an Element was created. So each Element like their Father Ether, also has 2 polarities. a positive and a negative.
If there's too much of positive energy in that combination, we get Fire.
If there's too much of negative energy in the combination, we get Water.
and if there is balance of both energy in the combination, we get Air
so now we know how Elements are created.

You can learn a lot from the physical elements we live with everyday.
Have you notice that those elements are the same one thing.
Look at the fire of a candle, it's very much like water falling in reverse.
And water pouring like Fire in reverse. The Electricity wants to move up and the magnetism want to move down.
Elements can change into another Element. For example when you expose water to a great heat.
that water transforms into Air. We've all seen that when we cook, or after the rain.
So you see how the transformation of water into Air is made. Fire and Water reaching an equal level.
All these can help to understand how to work with Elements in your inner world.
Your thoughts are Air, your feelings are Water and your spirit is Fire. I'll leave you think of all the possibilities here.

The positive side of an element is Electrical, dynamic, creative
the negative side of the element is Magnetic, passive, destructive.

And anything that exist, manifest those 2 polarities. no exception.
Many disease and discomfort are caused in our body because of an unbalanced of element.
Simply example, if you miss water in your physical body, you feel thirsty. if you have to earth is missing, you feel hungry.
so if you understand how Elements works, you can escape all the discomfort by creating Air in your body.
Have you ever heard of people who just rarely feel sick because they do pranayama., yes this is because pranayama balance the Air Element in our physical body.

Some people of the past were so powerful with managing Elements that they could blow an empty bottle with the power of their mind. Witness called this miracle. But the performer knew it was just the science of magic. With the power of his mind, he imagined Fire in the bottle for a while and suddenly dropped water in it, all this from his mind. And the bottle exploded. All the witneses saw was the bottle blowing.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
I am sorry but I cannot agree with this post Krya.  I have experienced the order and it is Space, Air, fire, water and then Earth. The space is nothing but vibrations of almost invisible (to human eyes and latest scientific  gadgets) particles  that create sound which is inaudible to human ears, but plays very important role in the creation and symmetry of the entire cosmos. These vibrations are affected by any minutest change in their environment and hence move. Their movement creates air. The air pushes these particles to combine . The reactive particles collide and  merge , releasing huge amount of energy which is Fire. (All the glowing and burning  stars have gases only) . Because of fire heat , a temperature and pressure is created that again force the air particles to combine to form Water (water is made of gas atoms only ).  But, here when I say "particles" I do not mean molecules, atoms, protons, electron , etc.  These are really very different particles.  These four elements  combine to form earth. This order can be seen and observed  in any formation/creation.

You are right when you say that we have two bodies.
One is in matter form  which is visible and the other is in wave form which is also visible to the awakened practitioners.  We are always surrounded by vibrations within and out. The sounds and auras are getting clearer these days to me. with practice.
Though sometimes, it becomes bit awkward for me when I am in public. Last week, I was in a meeting and started slipping into trance. For few seconds, I could not hear what people around me  were saying, all I could see was their auras and how they were merging with the surrounding environment.
But, I am happy things are becoming clearer now. I will go on learning.
[-] The following 4 users Like anushri's post:
  • Admin, Gerhard Botha, krya, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
And I agree with much of what you explained about the elements. It makes a lot of sense.
I don't know much about the physic science and I do like to learn a thing or two about it from time to time. You've opened my eyes on few things about the way physical elements operate. I especially liked your elaboration about the space and air.

I was mostly referring to the original elements, which are not physical nor even etheric.
Take it at the level where The Ether is the unknown, Fire the original light, and water the original heat.
Take it from where the Divine light came out of the the Divine silence, the Divine heat came out of the spiritual light.
Take it from where both the Divine light and the Divine heat brings out the The spirit ( the Divine Air).

It is from this point of view I posted. Because the things of above are so symbolic, we could use so many other different words to say the same thing. Just like the genesis book represented Water as Eve who came out of Adam, the fire. We could actually also change names, fire as the father, water as the mother, air as the son, Earth as the child of the son.

Thanks Anushri as you've mentioned some important aspects of the elements I didn't really know about.
Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 3 users Like krya's post:
  • Admin, anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Well, well, well. And I thought I knew something about the Elements!!!
Thank you, both.

I hope to post here myself in a few hours.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Krya Wrote: I was mostly referring to the original elements, which are not physical nor even etheric.
Take it at the level where The Ether is the unknown, Fire the original light, and water the original heat.
Take it from where the Divine light came out of the the Divine silence, the Divine heat came out of the spiritual light.
Take  it from where both the Divine light and the Divine heat brings out the The spirit ( the Divine Air).

It is from this point of view I posted. Because the things of above are so symbolic, we could use so many other different words to say the same thing. Just like the genesis book represented Water as Eve who came out of Adam, the fire. We could actually also change names, fire as the father, water as the mother, air as the son, Earth as the child of the son.

Thanks Anushri as you've mentioned some important aspects of the elements I didn't really know about.
Love and light.
Dear Krya,
Even I am referring to all levels and all the original elements , which are physical, etheric and beyond. Nothing is unknown. It was always known, just require some more awareness and efforts from us to get to it. I am striving to keep this as simple and as united as I can to avoid differences and to unite everyone into the ONE. Symbols are very ambiguous and create confusion and everyone has his/her own derivations.  I would humbly request everyone to start putting their efforts into connecting  the dots that lead to the future we are all hoping and striving  to see. The efforts,  knowledge and wisdom of all  of us can play a very important role in achieving this goal of Unity. Everyone's contribution is equally important because everyone here has achieved some  of the Truth in some manner. Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
I 100% agree

Sent from Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :