RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 7 subtle bodies of a human being (Human Nature)
The 7 subtle bodies of a human being (Human Nature)

You might have heard about this theory of 7 bodies, a human being is composed of. But is that true? Well you're are not mistaken as this is so true.
you might now wonder “ if this is true, then where are those 7 bodies located in us?” and “how do they all fit in us?” This physical body we have contains the rest of the bodies ( 6 invisible bodies). Those 6 subtle bodies do not all have a human form (legs, arms, head etc).
Especially not the last 3 subtle bodies.

Here's the list:
1) - Physical body
2) - Etheric Body
3) - Astral body
4) - Mental Body
5) - Causal body
6) - Buddic Body
7) - Atmic Body

[Image: 7bodies_myspiritualgroup.gif]
All those bodies occupy the same space, in a way that they mix like water in a brick, or milk in water. If we take the brick as our physical body, then water is the Etheric body (the first invisible body).
If it is true you can add to your cup of tea different other things like milk and sugar, then it is also true that you have in your physical body( in the cup of tea), a mix of other different bodies ( sugar, milk... ).
Also, each body do not vibrate at the same level. The physical body is the slowest in vibrations and the atmic body is the highest in vibrations. The higher the vibration the more the manifestation of God is possible. And what does that mean?
Vibrations means the degree of life. Life in the physical body is slower than life in the atmic body. That means, God is very much felt from the upper bodies than the lower ones.

The lower bodies are : The physical body, the astral body, the mental body.
The higher bodies are : the Causal body , the buddic body and the Atmic body.
So from here we can divide a human into 2 groups of bodies ( the lower bodies and the higher bodies).
But why must we consider this division? Well this is so we can come to answer most of the questions we commonly do not manage to answer. What is life? What is God? What is our purpose in life? why should we look for God?
One could answer to most of these questions from this knowledge of bodies. I'll explain.

The lower bodies is a trinity (1,2,3 bodies), this group of body is a copy of the higher bodies, which is also a trinity.
Trinity as you might already know is the expression of a kind of life. So what kind of life a normal human being usually have, the answer is the "The life of the lower bodies" (the lower trinity), yes because human in general function in that lower group of bodies.
The group of lower bodies is the lower nature (or lower self) of a human, and the group of higher bodies is the higher nature (or higher self) of a human.

Let's elaborate a bit more. Our lower nature is connected to the lower worlds ( or the lower regions of the universe), and our higher nature is connected to the higher worlds (or higher plans of existence), also called “the spiritual worlds”.
Here’s the relationship between our different subtle bodies and the subtle worlds.
the physical body = the physical world ( We can all see and touch )
The astral body = The astral world ( the world of our feelings and desires)
The mental body = The mental world ( The world of thoughts)
The causal body = The world of Ideas, Intuition, The knowledge of God.
The buddic body = The world of Universal Love, The love of God
The Atmic body = The world of Divine Power, the will of God.

So same as our physical body moves and lives in the physical world, the rest of bodies move and live in their respective worlds.
Now before I keep on, here's something worth to remember. Each body contains the rest of other bodies. For example, when we sleep, our astral body leaves our physical body. And it takes with him the rest of the subtle bodies, leaving in the physical body just a little part of the etheric body.
The same thing happens when our physical body dies. However this time, the etheric body completely leaves the physical body too ( generally 40 days after physical death if the body has not been burned).

Now all esoteric people say that a human being is structured in the same way as the universe. A humans is a small universe. That means everything we find in us should be found outside of us, in the bigger universe right?

So here's what things are in the outside world
But first of all I should warn you that I have no idea how big the universe is, I strongly believe it to be infinite (if not an infinite number of limited universes). That’s why I'll take a smaller (limited) universe as an example: Our solar system. The 7 planets are our 7 bodies.
The physical body = earth
The Etheric body = Moon
The astral body = Mars ( Moon too)
the mental body = mercury
the causal body = Jupiter
The buddic body = Venus
The atmic body = Saturn.

But the way I've positioned the planets changes from one spiritual system (school) to another, so your discernment is needed. From the outside universe we can see clearer and study in details about our own subtle bodies we can't see.

For example, science knows that mercury is the closest planet to the sun. If like esoteric people, you considered The sun as the expression of the Divine world, and Mercury as our mental body, it would be clear that our mind is closest to the Divine world (vibration wise) than the rest of the lower bodies (physical body and astral body).

Also science found out that although mercury is the closest to the sun, it's not the hottest, the hottest is Venus, Venus in us is the buddic body, so it then makes sense why it's so hot, because our buddic body is the one which is full of love ( heat). The love of God. Mars is also known to be hot, but not the same kind of hot as Venus, being connected to our astral body, this Mars hotness is our human way of loving.

Science says that the reason why mercury is not as hot as Venus, is because mercury almost has no atmosphere, so the heat is lost all the time in that planet. This explains why our mind doesn't know how to love, but it knows more of the light of God ( the beams of the sun) which reaches mercury sooner than other planets in the system. This is also explains why spiritualists empty the mind to connect to God light, since that is what Mercury (symbol of the mind) does. Mercury removes its atmosphere ( thoughts) to let the light touch him entirely.

Finally Science has observed how fast planets which are nearer to the sun move faster than those away from the sun. Mercury is the fastest of all planets. Just another explanation to why our mental body vibrates quicker than other planets. For example, things are done quicker in the mental world than in the astral or physical world. You can for example build a house in your mind in 10 seconds, while it would take you 10 years to finish building it in the physical world. You can now imagine how instantly the universe must have been created. However the physical side of the universe is taking longer to complete.

There are so many more things we can understand from the solar system, but I wouldn’t make of this post a book Smile
Let your personal meditation take you as far as to even match the 7 planets, the 7 days of the week to 7 chackras of our bodies.
Those body energies gather together in each body in the form of a Chakra. We can use the chakras to touch the spiritual body we want to develop. This is why chakra development was proved to be so effective in the practical spirituality for centuries.

Let’s maybe stick to the topic. Our lower nature, for being an image of the higher nature, needs to purify itself, the lower nature mission is to try to identify itself to the higher nature. The higher bodies trinity is indeed our higher nature. Our higher self is looking at a mirror (Time and space), and what he sees is its image ( the lower self). Most of us have our consciences in(working in) the image, in that other person of the mirror. We are living a in mirror, in an illusion, because the image is not the true us.

When we move our consciousness from our physical body into the astral body, we feel and desire whatever is going on in the astral world; the same when we move our consciousness into the causal body, we hear voice of God (the cosmic music, and spiritual ideas); And when we move our consciousness into the buddic body, we can love, truly love, and desire whatever goes on in the spiritual world, beauty can now be felt. As for the atmic body, don't ask me, I just do not know honestly.

The good news is that the causal body is the entry point to our higher nature, and that's where we are all going, and some of us are already there. When a human get to live his causal body most of the time, we say that the spiritual world is opened to him. That's where to me spirituality begins, where someone is reborn-ed, and can now make his way up to the top.
In reality when someone get to use his casual body, he also get to use a bit of his buddic and atmic body, because these 3 bodies are an entity, they work together. Just like our physical, astral and mental body work together.

Those bodies are mixed. that's why when we think, we can feel and act instantly. each body affect the other body. So the development of one will affect the others too. For example, you purified your physical body, then the next body, the astral body is also affected and it copies the physical body state. Now if you purify the astral body, it will influence both , the physical body and the mental body, because the astral body is in the center of our lower nature. This is why religion gave priority in developing a good heart, by giving us the "Do and don't does of life " ex: do not eat that, do not kill people, do not judge, do not insult etc , This is all to help us keep an acceptable astral body vibration. And to my view that's where the mission of religions stops.

Now for all who have tried to go beyond, who have higher Goals, Things goes as far as to rise the astral and mental vibrations and then the causal vibrations.

This is when we have understood that
The state of the mind body influences, changes strongly the astral body's state;
The state of the astral body changes the state (wealth ) of the physical body.
The state of the physical body affect our physical body and astral body and all the astral bodies around us in the visible world.

This is why, it's useless to force a spiritual face, because if your inside is pure enough, your face will have the expression of that purity. In fact we can't hide what we develop inside us.
It always comes out. Always. and it does not only stops to us, those changes that started inside will go out and influence everybody around us, and the higher we vibrate, the more positive influence we have on people's inner world.

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • dryrot
This has been one of my favourite posts. Thank you Krya. I am interested to know about you planet theory though, in meditations and contemplation I have come across a very similar type of idea. But what about planets: Uranus and Neptune? Where would you imagine them to fit in regarding our internal state and bodies?
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatehearted's post:
  • dryrot
Rainbow 
(01-15-2013, 04:09 PM)fatehearted Wrote: This has been one of my favourite posts. Thank you Krya. I am interested to know about you planet theory though, in meditations and contemplation I have come across a very similar type of idea. But what about planets: Uranus and Neptune? Where would you imagine them to fit in regarding our internal state and bodies?

It's nice that you've meditated on the planets fatehearted, I encourage that, as that way, you will find everything that was left out of writings (books). Our elder spiritual brothers did not mention the rest of the planets, not because they were blind to see them, but simply because those planets are not really different from the 7 main bodies of the solar system. Let's then meditate together to find out what they are.

These are bodies that powers and influences the 7 mentioned bodies. Neptune powers Venus, Pluto powers Mars, and Uranus powers mercury. Those planets are like the better look of Venus, mars and mercury. You know it's a principle that everything always have a better side and a poor side; Rich and poor? well, those left-out planets are the better look of the 7 known planets . So maybe I should complete my list, to help the understanding.
Here's how it goes:
The physical body = earth
The Etheric body = Moon = Sun.
The astral body = Mars = Pluto
The Mental body = Mercury = Uranus
The causal body = Jupiter = Proserpine
The buddic body = Venus = Neptune
The Atmic body = Saturn = Vulcan

There you have them all. The last planets added to the right, represent the same body, but with a higher vibration. For example, Uranus is Mercury at its highest vibration. And is us, where is Uranus? It's the Mental body, but a mental body of a someone who analyses the inside world. Yes, we all have a mental body, but we all do not vibrate that body at the same level. Mercury is the mental body that analyses the information coming from the outside world in all details, while Uranus is a pretty developed mental body that analyses information coming from the inside. And what about Proserpine planet, It's the causal body which is even more spiritual. While Jupiter synthesizes, summaries information it gets from the outside world into spiritual symbols, Proserpine planet summaries information it gets from the inside. Proserpine planet is deep, it summarizes the summarized. I've never been in that planet physically, but I see from its manifestation that there are very few creatures there, in that planet creatures do not multiply, because they eat each other so that there can only remain one creature. Now you see why the other planets were not mentioned.

I liked your question a lot. Because such questions in meditations push you to go even deeper; The universe is a great book you will spend centuries reading. Because we cannot finish that book, It makes that book even more interesting. When we say that the solar system is a being just like a human being, that must mean a lot to us, that means it also has a head, a brain, legs, organs, a mouth .. everything. That gives room for more questions for your meditation, doesn't it? I'll tell you for example what the eyes, the nose, the ears and the mouth and few other organs of the solar system are:

The 2 eyes of the solar system are Moon and Saturn
The 2 nostrils of the solar system are Venus and Mars
The 2 ears of the solar system are Jupiter and Mercury
And the 1 mouth of the solar system is Earth.

Our solar system sees through Moon and Saturn, it breaths and smells through Venus and Mars, listens and understands through Mercury and Jupiter. and eats through earth.
-Eyes are related to light (fire), to our will (atmic body, Etheric body). and the solar system, Saturn and Moon (and also the sun) are that light. But the sun is the improved side of the moon, when sun eye opens, we can see daylight.
-Nose are related to water, to our feelings (Buddic body, Venus body), and in the solar system, Venus and Mars represent that Water.
-Ears are related to Air, to our thoughts (Causal body, Mental body), and in the solar system, Jupiter and Mercury are those thoughts.
-The Mouth is related to earth, to our actions (physical body), it's the planet earth in the solar system.

Now this knowledge should help to understand something about our body too: our right eye is connected to our Saturn and our left eye to Sun (and moon); our right nose to Venus and our left nose to Mars, our right ear to Jupiter and our left ear to Mercury, and our mouth to Earth. Why to know this? because then you can influence those parts of your body to affect your subtle bodies or vice-versa.
Here's how it goes:
right eye = Atmic body
left eye = Etheric body
Right nostril = Buddic body
Left nostril = Astral body
Right Ear = Causal body
left ear = mental body
The mouth = physical body

As you can see, Mother nature has well organized things. Nothing was made randomly but always according to the principles. All things that shares the same meaning are connected and effect each other. For example the state of your mental body reflects on the state of your ears. So you can attempt to tell if someone in front of you is intellect or not, or see for yourself, How is your listening? how are your eyes, are they big? are they small? etc. Yes our physical body also changes every 7 years as we develop inside, and depending on what exactly you focus on in your inner world, you get the corresponding physical result. This is why most organ sickness, cells problems (cancer can be included) are related to the way we live inside (not to neglect the law of Karma of caurse). Also that explains why in the exercises of Pranayama we breath with one nostril only at a time, this is to play with a particular energy polarity of a planets (or of a subtle plane),

Yes because planets also have energy polarities (Magnetic and electric); planets earth, moon, mars and mercury are more magnetic and Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are all Electric. Which means, the heart of the solar system are the magnetic planets and the brain of the solar system is are the electric planets.
Now see for example what that brain is made of: Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. Here Jupiter is the Consciousness, Venus is the Sub Consciousness and Saturn is the supra Consciousness. Now if it has a head then it has a body with legs. The 2 legs and 2 arms are connected to its heart, so the 2 arms are Mercury and Mars(or moon), and the 2 legs are the Earth and Moon. If you think about it, you should get why in general our right arm is as active as thoughts (Mercury, mental body), while the left arms is as passive as the feelings (Mars-moon, astral body).

And it also has many other things, like the 4 elements. Our physical body is made of 4 elements right? well the solar system is also made of them. Fire = Saturn and the sun ; Air = Jupiter and mercury; water = Venus and Mars; earth = planet earth. It's even thanks to those elements that the solar system can see, ear, smell and eat.

Then it also has thoughts, feelings and will. Its thoughts are its air, its feelings are its water, and its will is its fire. It also means it has a body, soul and the spirit. its body = earth, its soul = moon, Mars, mercury, its spirit = Jupiter, Venus, Saturn.

So just like a human, it has 4 lower bodies and 3 higher bodies then!
4= earth, moon, mars, mercury,
3= Jupiter, Venus, Saturn
The solar system has a 4 and a 3, so a square and a triangle; a lower self and a higher self. and since the lower self represent women, and the higher self represent a Man, then the solar system has genders. 4 planets makes it female and 3 planets makes it male. The 4 planets form together the female sex of the solar system. And the 3 planets form together the male sex of the solar system. You can even go into details, and find out that Jupiter is the right testicle, and Venus is the left testicle, and as for Saturn I don't need to tell, right? And the female sex of the solar system is even deeper, so I'll let that for you to find out.

Mother nature is a great mathematician, it has well calculated things by adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing planets to get just the right numbers to be according to the Divine principles. And like mother nature, we can also during meditation do all sorts of maths calculations to see how all the Divines principles are fit in the solar system. Then all esoteric sciences could be reveiled to whoever knows how to read nature. So for example In stead of adding 4 planets to 3 planets, multiply them rather so you can see the 12 signs of the zodiac (astrology), divide or subtract to see the 1 in the center of consciousness (Chakra system), or remove all the other planets and be left with the sun, the moon and earth so you can see how the spirit, the soul and the body work together (kabbala and Religion ). Play with them, turn the planets into their geometric shapes so you can see how a human being with all its subtle bodies was designed (Magic).
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
I just had my mind blown...I'll be sure to learn more of this. Thank you so much
[-]
  •
OMG ! How does your mind work Krya ?

Just the way you see things. It's crasy, it's beautiful.
The solar system with eyes, noise and mouth...
So much info to think about.
Thanks for this post.
[-]
  •
So, do these bodies of energy always stay with us throughout our daily activities.  At night while at rest, this does change as the higher energy goes into another aspect of creation.  But, during my awaken periods, are the higher aspects along my side, just above my physical body? Am I able to get assistance from these aspect of myself?  Can I have these higher aspect of me be in-charge of actions?  Woke this morning with so many ideas and questions for clarity.  Shifting, shifting, shifting Lots of changes occurring these days   :-) ,krya

(10-21-2012, 01:41 AM)The 7 subtle bodies of a human being (Human Nature) Wrote: You might have heard about this theory of 7 bodies, a human being is composed of. But is that true? Well you're are not mistaken as this is so true.
you might now wonder “ if this is true, then where are those 7 bodies located in us?” and “how do they all fit in us?” This physical body we have contains the rest of the bodies ( 6 invisible bodies). Those 6 subtle bodies do not all have a human form (legs, arms, head etc).
Especially not the last 3 subtle bodies.

[Image: 7bodies_myspiritualgroup.gif]
Save
[-]
  •
hello Dryrot,

Kyra post was great...  here is my attempt to share some of my understandings of these teaching...  not sure I will be as clear as Krya was but here goes.

I too have been well acquainted with this multi-leveled understanding of the Human Constitution for many years also.  Expounded in various western esoteric texts and schools like Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Rosicrician Fellowship and other schools.   They are called interpenetrating levels of consciousness, each vibrating within us at different frequencies. Not necesarily "bodies" as bodies but fields of consciousness.

Some we are more aware of ( personality related levels - physical, etheric, emotional(astral) and mental but they have their own life for one totally able to be awake or clairvoyant on those energy levels also ).  While living in a physical body we are also using our etheric (  and or pranic), emotional and lower and higher mental consciousness and the more Spiritual energies and levels also.

They are what makes up our individual personalities.   But even the chakras which are basically part of the etheric fields within us are invisible to a majority of people.  So is the fullness of life on the separate emotional (astral) and mental planes is itself invisible to our personality consciousness.    We are evolving over time.

At the same time there are the more transcendent levels of consciousness also within which one can touch the essense of in Meditation and other spiritual experiences.  It is partly a paradox... We are totally connected to this higher levels of consciousness but as long as we deal and entangle ourselves deeper and deeper in the material world .. the more closed off we get from our true Nature.  In some ways until our personalities get integrated  or awakened and learn to connect with those higher energies levels within they are alive  on their own levels of consciousness -- but somewhat invisible to our personalities.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • dryrot, krya
(11-12-2017, 10:13 PM)Thanks for getting back to me with great hast.  I will read again and again until I get the deepest meanings from this .   Aceofcups Wrote: hello Dryrot,

Kyra post was great...  here is my attempt to share some of my understandings of these teaching...  not sure I will be as clear as Krya was but here goes.

I too have been well acquainted with this multi-leveled understanding of the Human Constitution for many years also.  Expounded in various western esoteric texts and schools like Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Rosicrician Fellowship and other schools.   They are called interpenetrating levels of consciousness, each vibrating within us at different frequencies. Not necesarily "bodies" as bodies but fields of consciousness.

Some we are more aware of ( personality related levels - physical, etheric, emotional(astral) and mental but they have their own life for one totally able to be awake or clairvoyant on those energy levels also ).  While living in a physical body we are also using our etheric (  and or pranic), emotional and lower and higher mental consciousness and the more Spiritual energies and levels also.

They are what makes up our individual personalities.   But even the chakras which are basically part of the etheric fields within us are invisible to a majority of people.  So is the fullness of life on the separate emotional (astral) and mental planes is itself invisible to our personality consciousness.    We are evolving over time.

At the same time there are the more transcendent levels of consciousness also within which one can touch the essense of in Meditation and other spiritual experiences.  It is partly a paradox... We are totally connected to this higher levels of consciousness but as long as we deal and entangle ourselves deeper and deeper in the material world .. the more closed off we get from our true Nature.  In some ways until our personalities get integrated  or awakened and learn to connect with those higher energies levels within they are alive  on their own levels of consciousness -- but somewhat invisible to our personalities.
[-]
  •
That is a great contribution to the thread Aceofcups, I liked your sharing Smile

@Dryrot 
The higher aspect of your self which we also call the higher self is always within you day and night, it is not floating above your physical body neither looking at you from far, but it is just far deep within you. It is within you but in a different dimension. A dimension beyond your emotions and thoughts. During our daily activities, we mostly use 3 lower subtle bodies (physical, emotional and thought), the 3 superior bodies ( intuition, spiritual love, spiritual will) are also there but rarely used. We do from time to time use them when for example during a public speech which at first was difficult, you happen to start speaking so fluently, you happen to use the right words, you are even surprised how you could have come up with such ideas, which in normal circumstances you would not. So to answer to your question, yes the higher aspect of ours do intervene at times. 

Its intervention will remain random until you know how to willingly invoke its assistance when you need it , or even better invoke it to be present more permanently. This is achieved by a union of both natures, of both selves ( the lower and higher aspect of you). It all starts by considering your lower nature as woman, and your higher self as a man. Then realize that you need to search your man up there, seduce him, call him to come revel himself to you. In that search for your higher self, you will go through different process of development to get you ready for the wedding. From distance your higher self will get you ready, he will start by taking care of you till you are fit to marry him. 

That higher aspect of you, is nothing but yourself. It is you at a different level of conscientiousness. Your current level of consciousness, your current awareness is only capable of knowing the material world, you know the physical stuff, you know emotions, you also know thoughts, but to know beyond that, you need to expand your consciousness to touch the intuitive world, the spiritual love and the self control and spiritual will. From time to time a little door will open for you to have access to that other aspect of yourself, that is what explains why you act like a angel sometimes. Those moment when you are all loving, caring, helpful, generous, those are moments when the little doors opens to remind you of your true self. So to awake that other self of yours, you should stimulate it by doing what it does, invoke it by entertaining wise thoughts (meditations), entertaining joy feelings ( contemplation and listening to uplifting music), doing all actions you think the higher self would do in the material world, and also imagining yourself as him doing all those wonderful things, that's how little by little your consciences expands and you get to experience your other nature more and more permanently. This whole process will reflect on your chakras as your consciousness expands.

Because your higher self is not 100% active in us, it gives reason for some spiritualist to believe that it is out of us. I thought of it, and I saw it was not wrong in a certain point of view. The higher self is you but it has a form of subconsciousness called supra consciousness which makes it act independently from your will. It will be so until you unite with it. So the higher self will do things without you knowing it. That makes it seem like a separate entity. Some people who astral project, have witnessed their higher self as separate entity talking to them. That is the supra consciousness at work Smile  . 

It takes a lot of effort to bring the higher self into ones everyday life. You will have to beg it to merge with you, ask it to take control of your thoughts, feelings and actions. Talk to it in a way to show that you need it, tell him you are weak, you are nothing. Tell it to act, feel and think in your stead. Then you should know it.

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • dryrot
OK great. so to check my understanding of this, I would like to recap. If I want to become the 5D being, or at least take on that role here on the surface at this time, I would live a life with joy, I would keep a meditative practice at all times , eat as much life foods as possible, treat others with dignity and respect, be in service to others NOT service to self, live by Natural Laws which are in harmony with nature. Live in the moment, not the past or future. Of coarse, there are other aspects which I am not listing here. I do communicate with my higher self throughout the day cycle as in inner conversations. I have gone through a thorough releasing to become more clear and let go of the 3D attachments and let the Universe direct my flow.

(11-13-2017, 01:40 AM)krya Wrote: That is a great contribution to the thread Aceofcups, I liked your sharing Smile

@Dryrot 
The higher aspect of your self which we also call the higher self is always within you day and night, it is not floating above your physical body neither looking at you from far, but it is just far deep within you. It is within you but in a different dimension. A dimension beyond your emotions and thoughts. During our daily activities, we mostly use 3 lower subtle bodies (physical, emotional and thought), the 3 superior bodies ( intuition, spiritual love, spiritual will) are also there but rarely used. We do from time to time use them when for example during a public speech which at first was difficult, you happen to start speaking so fluently, you happen to use the right words, you are even surprised how you could have come up with such ideas, which in normal circumstances you would not. So to answer to your question, yes the higher aspect of ours do intervene at times. 

Its intervention will remain random until you know how to willingly invoke its assistance when you need it , or even better invoke it to be present more permanently. This is achieved by a union of both natures, of both selves ( the lower and higher aspect of you). It all starts by considering your lower nature as woman, and your higher self as a man. Then realize that you need to search your man up there, seduce him, call him to come revel himself to you. In that search for your higher self, you will go through different process of development to get you ready for the wedding. From distance your higher self will get you ready, he will start by taking care of you till you are fit to marry him. 

That higher aspect of you, is nothing but yourself. It is you at a different level of conscientiousness. Your current level of consciousness, your current awareness is only capable of knowing the material world, you know the physical stuff, you know emotions, you also know thoughts, but to know beyond that, you need to expand your consciousness to touch the intuitive world, the spiritual love and the self control and spiritual will. From time to time a little door will open for you to have access to that other aspect of yourself, that is what explains why you act like a angel sometimes. Those moment when you are all loving, caring, helpful, generous, those are moments when the little doors opens to remind you of your true self. So to awake that other self of yours, you should stimulate it by doing what it does, invoke it by entertaining wise thoughts (meditations), entertaining joy feelings ( contemplation and listening to uplifting music), doing all actions you think the higher self would do in the material world, and also imagining yourself as him doing all those wonderful things, that's how little by little your consciences expands and you get to experience your other nature more and more permanently. This whole process will reflect on your chakras as your consciousness expands.

Because your higher self is not 100% active in us, it gives reason for some spiritualist to believe that it is out of us. I thought of it, and it saw it was not wrong in a certain point of view. The higher self is you but it has a form of subconsciousness called supra consciousness which makes it act independently from your will. It will be so until you unite with it. So the higher self will do things without you knowing it. That makes it seem like a separate entity. Some people who astral project, have witnessed their higher self as separate entity talking to them. That is the supra consciousness at work Smile  . 

It takes a lot of effort to bring the higher self into ones everyday life. You will have to beg it to merge with you, ask it to take control of your thoughts, feelings and actions. Talk to it in a way to show that you need it, tell him you are weak, you are nothing. Tell it to act, feel and think in your stead. Then you should know it.

Save
[-]
  •

test