RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

The Nature and Purpose of Angels
Angel Message:

“We are given unto you as gifts of God, gifts of Creator; we are the expression of Creator in a form that you may more easily access and experience.We are given unto you to help carry you onto God, to help carry you into the love of God, to help carry you into the expression of the love within you.

Above all, we are given unto you for the expression of your soul.The true, deep, and complete expression of your soul.We have been with you from before your birth, from before your conception, when you were a soul in the splendor of heaven.We were with you at the time that you chose what gifts you would carry, … what gifts you would share with others upon the earth.

Your soul in pure form is pure light, pure love, pure joy.The gifts that you have chosen to embody, and carry, and to bring into full fruition upon the earth, are those very gifts that bring you joy, that bring you wonder, that bring you excitement, that bring you into a natural place of buoyancy, of excitement, of the joy of sharing …”

For more inspirational messages and quotes visit [MODERATOR EDIT: This weblink has been hidden in order to avoid spammers. Please send a private message or email this member in order to get his website address]
[-]
  •
Love it. Love it .
thank you askanangel.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Who are we?
[-]
  •
Quote: Who are we?

God experiencing the matter, I guess Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
We are the human.
[-]
  •
According to the philosopher and palaeontologist Teilhard de Chardin, we are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are Spiritual Beings having a human experience.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
We are all a thought in the mind of Creator Heart
[-]
  •
We are a form of light, that does not know its color-s, Every day we wake up in this field of reality and see different things Occurring around us agAin and agAIn, till we finally realize the rAINbow, the neon and the colors outside of our colors. This is the test, evEr had n blac'k apple... ..squeeze it out and make it Right''
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ ? . . . . 
[-]
  •