RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

The Reality of Things - Destiny At Last ..
"Destiny At Last, IS A Center In Which we live to conduct ourselves in there matter ther'ein. We Say We've MaKe Our Own DesTiny, But. Life, Part of Life is Dealt To Us as Is. We Chose But A Glimpse in Hope as it TheN Deals THen Chooses A Part of it For us." -The Gods © In mid-14c.,it was conducted to mean "fate, over-ruling necessity, the irresistible tendency of certain events to come about; the inexorable force that shapes and controls lives and events;" also known as "that which is predetermined and sure to come true," from Old French destinée "purpose, intent, fate, destiny; that which is destined" (12c.), 
it can be seen  as many things, But one thing it isnt, is a Controller. It does not controll our outcomes in how we Deal With things. Tho Fate and Destiny Go hand in hand, it does not make the choice we feel and perceive to be or do in it. We Just live in the landscape of Destiny where magnets pull each other together, and others do compell each other. So we are in the Science of Physics where we can see if things come in there right of time. Things Come do Come together, But even if they were not to Come together. We As A Person Are to Conduct ourselves in the Most Best of Possible Way, against the things of mishaps and selfish unluck to begin with in it ItsElf. Words have Spread Throughout the ages, wherein it speaks to be Greatful Through thick and thin, and to be Most Uplifting to one's own self spirit, Whether through sickness of through health. This is the Presence of the Greater Good, and the Calling of the Higher Self Which Permits to conduct Reason with the Sense of Reason of Destiny inIt inItself. Only By Conducting oURsel'Ves we are Worthy OF beeing Deem Righteous to be Perceived by Destiny and Fate, For a Better Day of Year Ahead of ourselvEs. This is why it States to Do Good, To be Thankful and to oBServe oursElves in a better CAusE is the Right Conduct to Do. This is Why we are Called For Life, And Life More Abundantly. Not to

Choose, But to Wish, Which is to Conduct to be In A Better Term With Ourselves and the World All Around us. There is nothing better then to be realized that the World Around us Appreciates us Just as Much AS We Appreciate it in itself. But Further Cause CAn Not Happen Unless We Deem It Right to do the Right Thing, Without own Own Selfish ReasN in Life and the Things In Life. If We Ever Wish For a Good DestIny, A Good Karma IS Involved; Needed and Apprehended to be Appreciated of it. Destiny is of Slower CAuse of Karma. All Karma is destined to Conduct the World for a Better Place, But Whatever is put aside, IS put aSide till the Conveyer Comes Back ARoUnD Around-it to Begin With to Begin. Lif'e Matters, But Life is not the End. Eternity Comes Before, And it Holds Time in the Blink. Then is Virtue Found and Then is Karma Made Mends To. By Destiny In Itself. Otherwise, Do we Roam the Matrix in Our Daily Lives, Unrealizing, Not Realizing it always ever Revolving in What tHat we Do, Coming Around Around All About You. ConductTruth, DeSTiny HaS A Go. -- Moirai © שش

Validation Comes By HOpe  .
[-]
  •
As I see it: 
Fate is changeable, True Destiny is unchanging.                                      Fate                    Destiny
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fate is your free will, and this determines your destination.                         
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

But if we choose true destiny, then we will shape our fate, to bring us to true destiny.          ⟴ ⨶ ⥁ 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

After all, despite what choices we make that bring us away from life, the life of our very bodies will eventually rise back to the giver.     
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And if we are that life, then we will return back to that life.                           ?>>>>?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When one chooses life, that choice must be acted out. Even if we are currently stubborn, we want to have it eventually.                   ? ??          
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to believe we are all destined to come back to light. But the person chooses whether they come closer or further. Even if one is destined to light, as long as they choose the opposite, they will dwell in the opposite. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is a matter of making the journey home shorter than longer.              

Because true peace is home. 
And if we are that life, then we will return back to that life.                           Fire>>>>Fire

When one chooses life, that choice must be acted out. Even if we are currently stubborn, we want to have it eventually.                   Earth>Arm>points up>          
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Error corrections:
"If we are that life, then we return to that life." (Pictures should be a Fire entering into Fire)

"When one chooses life, that choice must be acted out. Even if we are currently stubborn, we want to have it eventually." 
(Pictures should be the earth, flexing an arm, symbolizing work, and then a hand points up, symbolizing what you work for, and then lastly, sun, symbolizing light)
[-]
  •
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: It is a matter of making the journey home shorter than longer.              
Why make the Jouney of what you call your homes Shorter then Longer, when there is so much still to do? If you mean shorter in flight then there is no Flight delay in flight, so Either way Your missing point of Reincarnation
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse___________________________ Wrote: My Destiny is Shamayam (שמים). 
Shamay'im is the stellar, not the endless eternal Home
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: I would like to believe we are all destined to come back to light. But the person chooses whether they come closer or further. Even if one is destined to light, as long as they choose the opposite, they will dwell in the opposite. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No one Chooses Going Closer or Further, But Karma Chooses it from afore of us for us in time
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: When one chooses life, that choice must be acted out. Even if we are currently stubborn, we want to have it eventually.                   ? ??❂          
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: And if we are that life, then we will return back to that life.                           ?>>△>>?
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: After all, despite what choices we make that bring us away from life, the life of our very bodies will eventually rise back to the giver.   _________________________________________________________________
Grace is what causes it to rise again, the act of the act without mercy requested and permitted
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: But if we choose true destiny, then we will shape our fate, to bring us to true destiny.          ⟴ ⨶ ⥁ ⊚
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: Fate is your free will, and this determines your destination.                        ⇝⊗
(04-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Vast land Traverse________________________________________________________________________________________ Wrote: Fate is changeable, True Destiny is unchanging.                                     ↫ Fate_________________________________________________________________
Fate is ...& Destiny is Changeable
[-]
  •
This is why I say the journey should be shorter than longer: Ignorance is suffering, and nobody would desire an eternal suffering. Knowing, and I mean in spirit, is happiness, everybody desires an eternal happy. So, if you would like to be happy always, rather than suffer, it is for us to choose that happiness. That is not to say we should not take our time, to learn and grow, enjoying the moment. We should, though, what I am saying is, in taking our time, we need to give an effort to that growth, in order to traverse the path back home sooner than later, and that is not to say that we rush, we take our time. Because an extra life time of ignorance and suffering is not worthwhile, when in a single lifetime one can attain peace.

Reincarnation happens for two reasons: In short, for a spirit to learn lessons, that were not yet attained, to experience the journey home; also messengers of light volunteer to help the world change back to morning light from twilight, at the end of the age.

Shamayam, stranger, is not just stars, Abrahamic Nomads knew this. Shamayam literally translates, "Sea of fire", as this is the creator himself, what we call the heavens, an endless fire of eternal, where all the stars go. They say, that when you look at the night sky, and you see the stars, you are seeing the great spirit, the sea of fire, peer through the fabric of mother earth, like the sun shining through a tent, and that all the stars are simply the many faces, of that one eternal sea.

Your beliefs either limit or extend who you are. Believing Karma chooses for you, is allowing someone else to make your choices. This limits the power of self. Inside my very body, there I am, and I am the center of the world, as are all the other stars their own center of the world. I choose for myself, in all things, for I have free will, and am the maker of my destiny, by choosing my fate. There is no one outside of me, who makes these choices, except myself, and yet I am within. I do not limit my own ability to choose. Inside is the laws of balance, and I am the one who chastises or forgives, I am the one who destroys or nurtures, I am the one judging who is just, or unjust. So then I am the one enforcing "Karma". Karma does not create me, I create Karma.

Life rises, because, principally, fire is hotter than ice, and therefore, that which is heavy drops, and that which is hot rises. Even when this body may die, all the heat of my heartbeat will rise as water vapor into the sky, and from their the energy will take the form of plasma, and photons, entering into the heart of the earth and rising back to father sun. I will always return to my abode above, because it was always within.

I do not know why you insist on educating me, when I said it like it is.
Fate is free will, agreed? Your choices determine your destiny. But True destiny, if you desire it, is destined, and it will come, unchanging, and full circle, and your choices will begin to work toward this destination.
[-]
  •
ים
(04-17-2019, 11:24 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: This is why I say the journey should be shorter than longer: Ignorance is suffering, and nobody would desire an eternal suffering. Knowing, and I mean in spirit, is happiness, everybody desires an eternal happy. So, if you would like to be happy always, rather than suffer, it is for us to choose that happiness. That is not to say we should not take our time, to learn and grow, enjoying the moment. We should, though, what I am saying is, in taking our time, we need to give an effort to that growth, in order to traverse the path back home sooner than later, and that is not to say that we rush, we take our time. Because an extra life time of ignorance and suffering is not worthwhile, when in a single lifetime one can attain peace.
Why you said the Journey Should BE Shorter then Longer, Because you deem it not right to suffer for the greater good of suffering?
(04-17-2019, 11:24 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: Reincarnation happens for two reasons: In short, for a spirit to learn lessons, that were not yet attained, to experience the journey home; also messengers of light volunteer to help the world change back to morning light from twilight, at the end of the age.
Reincarnation is the sole cause of identifying yourselfs suffering in this world as it is given to the deemed Generations At hand.
(04-17-2019, 11:24 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: Shamayam, stranger, is not just stars, Abrahamic Nomads knew this. Shamayam literally translates, "Sea of fire", as this is the creator himself, what we call the heavens, an endless fire of eternal, where all the stars go. They say, that when you look at the night sky, and you see the stars, you are seeing the great spirit, the sea of fire, peer through the fabric of mother earth, like the sun shining through a tent, and that all the stars are simply the many faces, of that one eternal sea.
ים means sea, and שמ means the firey, Stella does not un-only mean stars and Neither is this the eternal and endless Home
(04-17-2019, 11:24 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: Your beliefs either limit or extend who you are. Believing Karma chooses for you, is allowing someone else to make your choices. This limits the power of self. Inside my very body, there I am, and I am the center of the world, as are all the other stars their own center of the world. I choose for myself, in all things, for I have free will, and am the maker of my destiny, by choosing my fate. There is no one outside of me, who makes these choices, except myself, and yet I am within. I do not limit my own ability to choose. Inside is the laws of balance, and I am the one who chastises or forgives, I am the one who destroys or nurtures, I am the one judging who is just, or unjust. So then I am the one enforcing "Karma". Karma does not create me, I create Karma.
Nothing is limited if Karma Is At Play, Ego perceives the I'Am as the center of world. If you Say you Judge who is right and who is wrong by just, then you dont even know the Atma that does all things without the consent of ego in there way if you be truthful nlightened. ...
(04-17-2019, 11:24 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: Life rises, because, principally, fire is hotter than ice, and therefore, that which is heavy drops, and that which is hot rises. Even when this body may die, all the heat of my heartbeat will rise as water vapor into the sky, and from their the energy will take the form of plasma, and photons, entering into the heart of the earth and rising back to father sun. I will always return to my abode above, because it was always within.
Bones Decay and Ashes Rise, The Function of How Clouds Bring Rain about is Known, the air is filled and the waters simmer at Sunlight to evaporate into the sky. Hence do Rain Come to the Earth for Heaven Rains Skies to the ground.. 
(04-17-2019, 11:24 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: I do not know why you insist on educating me, when I said it like it is.
Fate is free will, agreed? Your choices determine your destiny. But True destiny, if you desire it, is destined, and it will come, unchanging, and full circle, and your choices will begin to work toward this destination.
I do not know Why you Insist to say your on your ow-n destiny when you think i educate you for that you, When you said it as it is. Disagreeing with Fate to begin with Does not amend for the Fact it wasn't. But True Destiny may come, and Karma Will Always have its run, For it will never be done, How Can you Call it True Destiny for all is Choices completing one .. Destiny ist gleich Destiny Is DESTINY ---
[-]
  •
DESTINY.

EARTH AND FIRE

A journey. Karma. Ignorance. 

DESTINY is a journey. In all journeys there is a path.

Near sighted and Far sighted.

Many have reached spiritual enlightenment and have received esoteric knowledge and wisdom. But many of these humans see DESTINY in farsighted eyes.

Many are ignorant, both young and old, and see Destiny in near sighted eyes. 

Some do not see DESTINY, perhaps due to deep uncontested fears. They choose to be blind.

Good vision is key to see DESTINY. There are many ways to view DESTINY. And they may all represent the same truth. but When seeing Destiny, no matter the point of view, one must have good vision, 20/20 as they say at the eye doc Wink 

Most who are young and those being born are tasked with a NEAR DESTINY to help bring the environment back into balance. TO bring female and male energy into balance, to bring harmony to many faults and impurities that exist in human society. To ensure the Earth can survive for future generations. EARTH. Those who are of the middle age generation share this destiny but also begin to see into a farther truth. A RETURN TO THE SEA OF FIRE. A desire for peace and purification. FIRE. The old of the generation see the FAR DESTINY more clearly but still have the NEAR DESTINY to guide the youngsters and pass on their knowledge and share wisdom. 

DESTINY exists as EARTH and FIRE. It is a journey... 
but along they way, its always good to talk to people so your heart does not become cold...
It is LOVE to help a weary traveler along the way, one who is lost and does not know where they are going...

DESTINY is both NEAR and FAR. DESTINY is ongoing, IT is time, IT changes along the way. FREE WILL.  SOME of the destinations WITHIN and at the END of the journey are unchangeable. DECIDED BEFORE.... PREDETERMINED. DESTINY is that what you think it is. KARMA serves DESTINY and DESTINY serves KARMA. DESTINY can be seen from different eyes... but always it should be viewed with good eyes... DESTINY is a journey.
[-]
  •