RegisterLogin with Google+

The Teacher
(09-05-2014, 01:48 PM)krya Wrote: Does that master’s energy (vital force) cleans the disciple’s karma? or sin?
Reason why I’m asking is, that in one of the most popular religion of the world, Christianity, Jesus is the main master. And apparently God in flesh as his disciple says. 

Now there’s a verse in the bible which goes : “ If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Roman 10 – 9). This is become a sort of regular practice.

What is your view about that? could all Chretien’s who say the word truly be saved by their master?

the masters karma cleanses a disciple of his sins/present karma as the discple is acceptable to him. The right definition for the Verse Romans 10-9 is Not jesus is Lord, but God is Salvation Becoming YOUR LOrd

(06-26-2014, 07:15 PM)krya Wrote: I like the post chadnachev. 

It is very common to disciples of masters, that the master erases their karmic debt.
I would like to know how and why the master does that? 

From your description of a master, I could think of Jesus Christ (from the christian religion) as a Master. Can we say that all those who learned and even lived by his side were cleaned from their karma?

Thanks

How, by tolerance and Longsuffering A Master does suffer the cost in bearing the weight of ThERE Shadow on him, as benevolence as he has suffered of such in the past (of) lifetime, he himself, towards humanity and Mankind. All Who were At His Side, Changed in Perception, Some Reduce Karma, others Add On Weight.
Why A Master ClEanses Karma of There Disciple is to Free The Existence of Trash Debries One Step of The Time.

(09-07-2014, 11:09 PM)Admin Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 06:55 AM)chadnachev Wrote: Of course Master cleans the disciples karma, but more importantly he breaks the attachment to it, so it becomes possible for the disciple to forget about his gross tendencies by remembering divinity in his own heart.
But then this cleaning of karma is not free of charge, right? or it ? 
I use to think, that the disciple had to do the cleaning job by him/herself , and the master should simply show him/her how to do so.

The Benefit is Of Free in Charge, but the Effort Spend in Time is not free of Charge. Unless the liberated mind finds motivation by the disciple, the Master has no path in clearing for the Students to do it themselves for there selves. As A tutor Shows the student what it means, so the Student requires yet to do the work of acts and mind/heart to mend it for and mend it in

(09-10-2014, 07:05 PM)Parichat Wrote: Your body and mind are iceberg but true self or divine is  warm heat.  

Do what your heart feel for as it will make your path easier. 

If you feel you need heat from outside take outside.

If you feel you already have heat inside then use it.

Heat is heat no matter location you has them. It will melt the iceberg and give same result at the end anyway.
(09-10-2014, 09:15 PM)Tchavdar Ovtcharov Wrote: In most cases the soul is dormant under layers of impressions and in my experience we need a guide to clean it and reawaken it with his spiritual power.

You two r talking about the same thIng in different. One Talking About the Wheel Rolling, And The other one the Wheel Not Yet Moving. A Person Can get Help In The Wheel Moving, Or Try Hard ThemSelf. Both Work, But Both Dont Feel The Same.

(09-10-2014, 06:15 PM)Tchavdar Ovtcharov Wrote: Can the iceberg generate heat by itself and turn itself into the water it consists of?

A Person Can find the Light By the Inner Self. Or By An Outer Person As Communicate or Watching TV can Get Us News in Two Different Ways.
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Although  I have travelled a somewhat lonely path, I was married for sixty years to a wonderful fellow traveller. We were alone but never lonely. I say no one should even try to travel alone, to separate or isolate oneself for the purpose of spiritual development. That is not the way to find balance. And balance is all.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Our experiences are an output of our input in life, not only in terms of actions, but words and most of all - thoughts. These three form the karmic effects creating the need of undergoing them in order to learn and consequently evolve towards the spiritual realms of life. This cycle can be repetitive over innumerable  embodied lives involving the same soul until the need to evolve out of this condition is felt and acted upon. I will attempt to shed some more light on this topic in my next post as far as my understanding goes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tchavdar Ovtcharov's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
This follows closely my understanding of spiritual evolution so will be glad to hear further from you Tchavdar Ovtcharov.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(12-12-2018, 09:01 PM)anushri Wrote: I think I am doomed. All these years I could not find a human "guru" / master to guide me!! 
What a mistake!  I should not have listened to the cosmic sounds that surround us. I should have listened to the "wise" human beings and looked for another human  being to lead me to the truth that is within me rather than practising to understand my own truth. Oh, dear sun and nature, the 5 elements, I should not have trusted you all.
I should have gone to "sahaj marg"...Simple route/path.

Oh....I like drama, it makes the threads sparkle with life. I like the subtle irony and sarcasm, the smooth style. Love your comment anushriSmile
[-] The following 3 users Like Tchavdar Ovtcharov's post:
  • Admin, Gerhard Botha, Skytiger
Share this post on :
If someone really new to all spiritual concepts reads this thread, he/she would be confused as to whether they need a master in their spiritual life or not. So I'll try give my point of view about it.

For me, there is a difference between a master and a teacher. A spiritual master is someone, a human being like everyone else who has accepted the title of  "Master" given to him by who he/she teaches (the disciples). A true master doesn't self proclaim master, the disciples make him/her a master. He/she should be seen as a true master only if he/she has mastered all of his own lower nature ( his lower 4 elements within). Then he/she will be showing his way to mastery of the elements to his disciples. Until he has mastered him/herself, he/she is still  a teacher.

And as you may already know, very few humans get near to this level of complete mastery. So I'm always astonished to hear about masters being mentioned here and there, like mushrooms popping out all over the places Smile . I'd make more sense if they were as rare as diamonds. The new learners should know that true spiritual Masters do exist, but they are very few and rare. So maybe people should not run to the very first person who self proclaim as a master.

Now it should be known that, Even the greatest spiritual master cannot make you perfect, they cannot give you virtues and powers. They will not do the spiritual work for you. You are the one to do the work. They may only serve as an example. They will only tell you what they've done to get to the mastery of their inner elements, and then it's your job to work on yourself to purify and control those inner elements of yours. Also, each person is different. Each master is different too. Each master used slightly different methods. That means there are no universal methods for all. So what a master tells you to do as practice is not necessarily  the right method for you. That's why not all disciples succeed around a master.

However, there is one master to who each one of us can find the right methods, the right ways, the understanding etc. That master is called "Nature". What makes this master the greatest is the fact that it is not human. So you may trust it for it will not betray you. There will Not be one day when you will wake up and find out that nature has changed its point of view about planets, about time and space... one day It will not tell you that plants like water and the next day tell you that plants do not like water. But be assured that with a human (whatever his title is) may disappoint you.

So, if there is one most important thing which spiritual masters and teachers should be teaching, is how to read nature. Yes, nowadays people are not so dum-dum. They may learn and find the true truth straight from nature. Only if someone tells them and shows them how nature teaches, how nature explains things, what nature has as medicine, what nature has as remedies, how nature resolves problems, how it manages to receive the light and love of the spirit, how to grows and evolves etc.

As for disciples, they should not take their masters as gods, but of course keep a great respect for them since they deserve respect for having reached such a height and for having overcome inner difficulties which many of us are still struggling with. They should expect from teachers and master nothing but the first light which will guide them towards the truths of nature, of the sun and the universe . From there, they can make their way up and keep developing themselves. Because at some point in your spiritual life, you don't need a human guidance, nature within you will teach you. 

Nature is outside of you, and it is inside within you. What happens outside of you, happens within you. The external nature explains what you cannot see within you. So learn from nature and you should understand your own inner world of thoughts and feelings. And If you can't read and learn from nature at the beginning, find a true spiritual master who can show you how to. But don't stick to the human master because he/she is limited to what he/she can give you.

Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
(12-15-2018, 01:53 AM)Tchavdar Ovtcharov Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 09:01 PM)anushri Wrote: I think I am doomed. All these years I could not find a human "guru" / master to guide me!! 
What a mistake!  I should not have listened to the cosmic sounds that surround us. I should have listened to the "wise" human beings and looked for another human  being to lead me to the truth that is within me rather than practising to understand my own truth. Oh, dear sun and nature, the 5 elements, I should not have trusted you all.
I should have gone to "sahaj marg"...Simple route/path.

Oh....I like drama, it makes the threads sparkle with life. I like the subtle irony and sarcasm, the smooth style. Love your comment anushrlSmile

Thanks for the compliment! This was most expectedSmile
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(12-17-2018, 12:21 PM)krya Wrote: If someone really new to all spiritual concepts reads this thread, he/she would be confused as to whether they need a master in their spiritual life or not. So I'll try give my point of view about it.

For me, there is a difference between a master and a teacher. A spiritual master is someone, a human being like everyone else who has accepted the title of  "Master" given to him by who he/she teaches (the disciples). A true master doesn't self proclaim master, the disciples make him/her a master. He/she should be seen as a true master only if he/she has mastered all of his own lower nature ( his lower 4 elements within). Then he/she will be showing his way to mastery of the elements to his disciples. Until he has mastered him/herself, he/she is still  a teacher.

And as you may already know, very few humans get near to this level of complete mastery. So I'm always astonished to hear about masters being mentioned here and there, like mushrooms popping out all over the places Smile . I'd make more sense if they were as rare as diamonds. The new learners should know that true spiritual Masters do exist, but they are very few and rare. So maybe people should not run to the very first person who self proclaim as a master.

Now it should be known that, Even the greatest spiritual master cannot make you perfect, they cannot give you virtues and powers. They will not do the spiritual work for you. You are the one to do the work. They may only serve as an example. They will only tell you what they've done to get to the mastery of their inner elements, and then it's your job to work on yourself to purify and control those inner elements of yours. Also, each person is different. Each master is different too. Each master used slightly different methods. That means there are no universal methods for all. So what a master tells you to do as practice is not necessarily  the right method for you. That's why not all disciples succeed around a master.

However, there is one master to who each one of us can find the right methods, the right ways, the understanding etc. That master is called "Nature". What makes this master the greatest is the fact that it is not human. So you may trust it for it will not betray you. There will Not be one day when you will wake up and find out that nature has changed its point of view about planets, about time and space... one day It will not tell you that plants like water and the next day tell you that plants do not like water. But be assured that with a human (whatever his title is) may disappoint you.

So, if there is one most important thing which spiritual masters and teachers should be teaching, is how to read nature. Yes, nowadays people are not so dum-dum. They may learn and find the true truth straight from nature. Only if someone tells them and shows them how nature teaches, how nature explains things, what nature has as medicine, what nature has as remedies, how nature resolves problems, how it manages to receive the light and love of the spirit, how to grows and evolves etc.

As for disciples, they should not take their masters as gods, but of course keep a great respect for them since they deserve respect for having reached such a height and for having overcome inner difficulties which many of us are still struggling with. They should expect from teachers and master nothing but the first light which will guide them towards the truths of nature, of the sun and the universe . From there, they can make their way up and keep developing themselves. Because at some point in your spiritual life, you don't need a human guidance, nature within you will teach you. 

Nature is outside of you, and it is inside within you. What happens outside of you, happens within you. The external nature explains what you cannot see within you. So learn from nature and you should understand your own inner world of thoughts and feelings. And If you can't read and learn from nature at the beginning, find a true spiritual master who can show you how to. But don't stick to the human master because he/she is limited to what he/she can give you.

Love and light.

The last two sentences of the"Teacher" reveal that if we aspire for a shortcut in the long process of evolution of consciousness (achieve it in one life), we do need a Master. Thus we shortcut a lot of suffering too, as life raises our awarenes by making us face the unknown in all possible ways. I agree that teacher and master are not synonymous. A Master is a high level spiritual guide or guru, capable of yogic transmission (pranahuti). But in the absence of a Master, life takes the role of a teacher. If there is a third option I am all ears. Smile   
My heart so meek and full of fright was thus transformed to bravest knight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tchavdar Ovtcharov's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :