RegisterLogin with Google+

The Teacher
[Image: i-Stock-000041287938-Full.jpg]

Life is a merciless teacher. It gives us exactly what we earned and makes sure by multiple incarnations through eons of time, that our karmic debt is paid to the last penny. God's mercy comes to us in the form of a guru of caliber - another human being, that has completed the inner journey. With the help of his guide, he already reached the destination and mastered himself. Such special personalities are rare, but they exist at any time. They are the true Masters chosen to lead us to our divine destiny. There's no need to roam the world to find him, a sincere prayer will bring this noble servant of humanity in your life. A guru of such stature is benevolent and compassionate. His heart overflows with patience, tolerance and mercy for his fellow human beings. He says: "What is in the past cannot be changed, think of it as a past life and forget it. Start living your life now in such a way, that you no longer have a reason to feel guilt. Fill your heart with love for the divinity in it by practicing a simple method and obey it's inner guidance. This will give you contentment, wisdom and inner strength to cope with life and will build your future beyond this world of matter. Life is short and unpredictable, even if you live to a 100 years, it's still a breath compared to eternity. Make sure you reach the goal in this life, as time lost cannot be regained. If you miss the opportunity to evolve in this life, it may not come to you again for thousands of years. Once the divine goal is reached the soul is in a state of complete happiness and it is provided with choices that meet it's deepest aspirations."
He is the messenger of the higher reality, the door to it and the message itself. He teaches us by his word, the way he lives and by transmitting his own divine condition to us. His sphere of spiritual action is in the subtle inner workings of the human being, escaping observation. Master is our guide on the narrow and treacherous path to the divine summit. He is our divine benefactor, who erases our karmic debt and elevates us beyond our condition. He makes it possible to complete our inner journey and return to our divine home in this life.
My heart so meek and full of fright was thus transformed to bravest knight.
[-]
  •
I like the post chadnachev.

It is very common to disciples of masters, that the master erases their karmic debt.
I would like to know how and why the master does that?

From your description of a master, I could think of Jesus Christ (from the christian religion) as a Master. Can we say that all those who learned and even lived by his side were cleaned from their karma?

Thanks
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
The living Master is a powerhouse of divine energy, which he freely distributes to all, but those who practice are the ones that benefit the most. He is vital to spirituality, because he elevates us by his spiritual power beyond our condition to the subtle regions which we cannot access on our own and cleans the deep inpressions from past lives. The subtle energy at his disposal is called "pranahuti" (from "prana" which means vital force and "ahuti" - offering). It is bestowed on him by his master. He does that out of love for his master, out of love for the struggling humanity and especialy for those who aspire to reach the Divine abode. We don't have to be by his side, because he possesses the power to transmit that energy troughout the universe. He adapts the teaching to the changing needs of the current time, keeping the spiritual practice always relevant and of utmost practical application. Without the living Master doing that, the practice become fossilized and useless, a relic of the past covered by the dust of time - like asceticism, renunciation of the family, secluded lifestile, religios rituals ect. The teaching must be simple, available to all and possible to practice within the family, business and other responsibilities of the human being. I will elaborate in more detail in a separate post.
[-]
  •
Does that master’s energy (vital force) cleans the disciple’s karma? or sin?
Reason why I’m asking is, that in one of the most popular religion of the world, Christianity, Jesus is the main master. And apparently God in flesh as his disciple says.

Now there’s a verse in the bible which goes : “ If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Roman 10 – 9). This is become a sort of regular practice.

What is your view about that? could all Chretien’s who say the word truly be saved by their master?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
It is possible I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Of course Master cleans the disciples karma, but more importantly he breaks the attachment to it, so it becomes possible for the disciple to forget about his gross tendencies by remembering divinity in his own heart.
[-]
  •
(09-07-2014, 06:55 AM)chadnachev Wrote: Of course Master cleans the disciples karma, but more importantly he breaks the attachment to it, so it becomes possible for the disciple to forget about his gross tendencies by remembering divinity in his own heart.
But then this cleaning of karma is not free of charge, right? or it ?
I use to think, that the disciple had to do the cleaning job by him/herself , and the master should simply show him/her how to do so.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
The Master and the disciple both do cleaning. The disciple cleans himself of the daily acumilation of impressions and the Master removes the deeper layers of grossness, a result of thoughts and actions of multiple past lives, which already have solidified into tendencies. Master has at his disposal the power of pranahuty, which is a divine energy for the transformation of man. The practice is free of charge. As far as Jesus is concerned I don't know if he was doing cleaning. Teachings and practices vary depending on the respective times they were given, as they take into accont the degree of receptiveness to new ideas.
[-]
  •
(09-08-2014, 02:27 AM)chadnachev Wrote: The Master and the disciple both do cleaning. The disciple cleans himself of the daily acumilation of impressions and the Master removes the deeper layers of grossness, a result of thoughts and actions of multiple past lives, which already have solidified into tendencies. Master has at his disposal the power of pranahuty, which is a divine energy for the transformation of man. The practice is free of charge. As far as Jesus is concerned I don't know if he was doing cleaning. Teachings and practices vary depending on the respective times they were given, as they take into accont the degree of receptiveness to new ideas.
I want to know where do we meet those masters who do the deep cleaning.
[-]
  •
The Master that I know lives in Chennai India, but you don't have to be in his physical presence to benefit from his work. Sahaj Marg has the unique feature of thransmission - Master has the ability to transmit pranahuty, the divine enegy for the transformation of man anywhere and has trained practicants of the system called prefects from all over the world to do the cleaning like him. There are prefects and Sahaj Marg practicants in over 100 countries of the world. If you are interested in the location of the Sahaj Marg centres in South Africa please contact this person for information:

Lenasia Johannesburg South Africa Ashram

Attn: Jatin Mahida – Secretary
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +27 82 940 6885
Address:
Corner Azore and Multan Roads
Lenasia Extension 13
Gauteng Province, South Africa
[-]
  •