RegisterLogin with Google+

The blue pearl
Hello everyone!!!! I have a question..has anyone heard of the blue pearl? And has anyone experienced this? From what I read when you become highly advanced in spirituality you see a blue dot either in meditation or can appear randomly in your eye site, it's supposed to be you, the blue pearl is the soul, so when you see it your seeing yourself and everything within the universe. I also heard it's a big deal and it's seeing it is supposed to be the ultimate goal in our human life. This is why I'm so confused : I know I'm not THAT advanced in my spiritual journey yet here I am seeing this tiny yet incredible blue dot, and another thing: sometimes I hear what is called cosmic music..it's indescribably beautiful and truly heavenly..every article or person states you must be on a very high level of awareness to experience and yet again I'm hearing these heavenly orchestrations. I'm VERY confused to say...am I not truly realizing where I'm at spiritually??? Because I feel as if I'm still on a beginner-ish level and I still have a long way. Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?? I'm thoroughly confused and feel as if I need a mentor. Thank you!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hina Munir's post:
  • Alex Snow
Share this post on :
Hello Hina Munir, and welcome to our forum.

I am sure there will be more knowledgeable and better-informed advice to come from others; my suggestion is, if you have not done so already, why not Google The Blue Pearl ~ the Jewel of Enlightenment
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Hina
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome
I've never heard of the Blue Pearl, but find you experience fascinating.
IMO if what you see and hear express pure unconditional love for everyone and self, you are indeed on the right path.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello Hina Munir and welcome to the forum.

Would you maybe grant us with the favor of elaborating more about what that so called blue pearl has done to YOU in term of expanding your awareness and your spiritual development?

I beg you to forgive my skepticism. But it just seems to me that there is a definite trend within the current New age movement in trying to externalize spirituality. As far as my intuition tells me, it seems like one cannot measure his/her level of spiritual development simply by looking at whatever marks that appear in his/her body. Even if that theory could be true (which is highly unlikely), it should necessarily be the effect (but not the cause) of one's change of level of being.

I sincerely hope and wish that you will find a way to get out of that confusion you are in (as you said it yourself), and that you will actually begin to do some real work to improve yourself and help others by shining your inner light to them. Don’t be stuck and absorbed in looking at and observing whatever new marks that may appear in your body in the future and assume that those gives you a confirmation of a “spiritually advanced” person. That attitude amount to what may be termed daydreaming if not spiritual narcissism.

May love and light shine upon you.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Ly's post:
  • Alex Snow
Share this post on :
Hina Munir post 26.10.2016

Hello again Hina,

In your personal profile, you give us no clue as to your age, your country or your cultural background. I have to say that your post suggests white western, and probably European. I raise this because these things can help explain your reaction to the occurrences you have described.

I can say I have experienced something similar, though the dot was not blue and it occurred when I was working with a seriously competent trance medium. As for “seeing it is supposed to be the ultimate goal in our human life” were that so, then, having supposedly seen it, there would be no further purpose left for you in this life and you could expect to have transitioned to some stage of ‘after-life.’

You have, yourself, used the terms confused and not truly realizing where I'm at spiritually, so, as you have asked, I propose to
offer some help.

Firstly, please do read John_Ly’s above post until you feel you have understood fully, the meaning in his words.

Secondly, in the first lines of your post, you used the word ‘meditation;’ is this something you do, as a regular practice? Or occasionally? With a purpose in view, or just because…? Do you use meditation with the desire for genuine, spiritual understanding and advancement, or simply to go for a pleasant ‘walk in the fields and the woods, perhaps to meet a guide?’ Do you meditate alone, or do you work with a group, being taught techniques for meditation? Yes, there are such things as techniques or practices. If you are seeking help in that direction, then, again subject to your country and your culture, I suggest you visit krya’s thread dated 10.17.2016 titled FREE MEDITATION EMAIL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS.

I began meditation in a group situation over twenty years ago, and I am, even now, finding renewed direction and wisdom in following krya’s course. But I still seeka full understanding of [font="]Skytiger’s [/font]phrase, "pure unconditional love for everyone and self.

If you wish to get to grips with your spiritual journey, if you wish to become highly advanced in spirituality, (your phrases, my dear) then what I have offered may well help to guide your steps.

That said, all that you are seeking already resides within. Meditation, serious meditation, is the route to finding that inner source. Because in meditation, you can access that inner source; this will enable you to discover and experience the true nature of your spirituality.

However, now that you have joined our Group, spend as much time as feels right for you in garnering further guidance from the multitude of words of wisdom that you can access on the posts. If, there, you find things you have difficulty in understanding, if you find any need for clarification, simply log on to the thread and put your questions.

You see, Hina, some of us are teacher/students and others are student/teachers; which simply means that every one of us is capable of
teaching others and every one of us is still learning, until…………………..

May I wish you all the joys of knowledge, wisdom and understanding as you follow your path. And when you come to the fork in the path, when decisions have to be made, seek your own inner wisdom, for truly, you are your own guide.

I dare hope you might even find your own BLUE PEARL.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-01-2016, 03:34 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hina Munir post 26.10.2016

Hello again Hina,

In your personal profile, you give us no clue as to your age, your country or your cultural background. I have to say that your post suggests white western, and probably European. I raise this because these things can help explain your reaction to the occurrences you have described.

I can say I have experienced something similar, though the dot was not blue and it occurred when I was working with a seriously competent trance medium. As for “seeing it is supposed to be the ultimate goal in our human life” were that so, then, having supposedly seen it, there would be no further purpose left for you in this life and you could expect to have transitioned to some stage of ‘after-life.’

You have, yourself, used the terms confused and not truly realizing where I'm at spiritually, so, as you have asked, I propose to
offer some help.

Firstly, please do read John_Ly’s above post until you feel you have understood fully, the meaning in his words.

Secondly, in the first lines of your post, you used the word ‘meditation;’ is this something you do, as a regular practice? Or occasionally? With a purpose in view, or just because…? Do you use meditation with the desire for genuine, spiritual understanding and advancement, or simply to go for a pleasant ‘walk in the fields and the woods, perhaps to meet a guide?’ Do you meditate alone, or do you work with a group, being taught techniques for meditation? Yes, there are such things as techniques or practices. If you are seeking help in that direction, then, again subject to your country and your culture, I suggest you visit krya’s thread dated 10.17.2016 titled FREE MEDITATION EMAIL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS.

I began meditation in a group situation over twenty years ago, and I am, even now, finding renewed direction and wisdom in following krya’s course. But I still seeka full understanding of [font="]Skytiger’s [/font]phrase, "pure unconditional love for everyone and self.

If you wish to get to grips with your spiritual journey, if you wish to become highly advanced in spirituality, (your phrases, my dear) then what I have offered may well help to guide your steps.

That said, all that you are seeking already resides within. Meditation, serious meditation, is the route to finding that inner source. Because in meditation, you can access that inner source; this will enable you to discover and experience the true nature of your spirituality.

However, now that you have joined our Group, spend as much time as feels right for you in garnering further guidance from the multitude of words of wisdom that you can access on the posts. If, there, you find things you have difficulty in understanding, if you find any need for clarification, simply log on to the thread and put your questions.

You see, Hina, some of us are teacher/students and others are student/teachers; which simply means that every one of us is capable of
teaching others and every one of us is still learning, until…………………..

May I wish you all the joys of knowledge, wisdom and understanding as you follow your path. And when you come to the fork in the path, when decisions have to be made, seek your own inner wisdom, for truly, you are your own guide.

I dare hope you might even find your own BLUE PEARL.

Hello!! Sorry for the late reply!! I'm 19 years old and a college student and I'm training in vet tech. I am white with a little Bit of East Indian in me. I'm sorry if I confused anyone, as I was just trying to learn more about this blue pearl since there wasn't must information about this online. All info I put into this post is based off of what I have found. I am a very curious person and love to ask questions so when I didn't find much my curiosity wasn't fulfilled so I turned here. I meditate everyday three times a day along with various breathing techniques. I had recently expanded my awareness and my mind is trying to wrap itself around this and it's caused a lot of confusion on my end. I'm starting to calm down and grounding myself much better now. To me The blue pearl showed me that the answers and the truths that I seek is within me and that I am a unique part of the universe. It's taught me that when I feel like the world is against me or I am feeling small, just know that inside, I carry the seeds of all that there is. I hope this makes sense!! I don't follow any spiritual trends nor do I acknowledge them! I do what I feel is right for me, but I do like feedback from other people to see if they experience any of the things I do, hence this post Smile it gives me peace and happiness to know I am not alone on my stage in life and I may take my time to learn and grow. Recently I've realized that trying to keep track of my progress will only hinder it and that only by letting go and surrendering my growth to spirit will I truly see progress.!!
Thank you everyone for your replies!! May you all find peace and happiness!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Feel blessing. Smile

Sent from my QMobile M95 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes nangrajwaseem's post:
  • Alex Snow
Share this post on :
Hey! Now, I've never heard of the concept of blue pearl before. Do you have any articles or website links on it?

However, I will say that I do see Blue Orbs all the time. Then again, I see all kinds of colored orbs and spirit manifestations. I think the ones I see the most are Blue, Indigo, Green, and White. I've seen yellow, orange, and purple ones too, but those are very few and far in between. Pink I'm not entirely sure. I've seen silver and gold ones too.
*~Alex Snow-> We are all gifted monsters, ready to be reborn~* 
[-]
  •
Share this post on :