RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

The meaning of life
The purpose of life is to turn the sun energy into feelings, the sun energy comes from the food you eat,keep it fresh,your feelings are your world stored in your soul fill your soul with love,the most powerful energy in heaven is love,with love the universe will become yours forever.
With every word their is feeling.

EGO is cancer to your spirit.
Love to you all.
[-] The following 2 users Like timepicture's post:
  • lunabee, Kerry Saintz
(03-22-2018, 01:38 PM)timepicture Wrote: The purpose of life is to turn the sun energy into feelings, the sun energy comes from the food you eat,keep it fresh,your feelings are your world stored in your soul fill your soul with love,the most powerful energy in heaven is love,with love the universe will become yours forever.
With every word their is feeling.

EGO is cancer to your spirit.
Love to you all.
"with love the universe will become yours forever."

Such a desire is not the product of love friend.

Perhaps a final conclusion of love aleiving pain for all as an inevitable eventuality would suffice better?

peace

If all your good desires ultimately lead back to your own benefit then that is not genuine agape.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like popsthebuilder's post:
  • johngefnir, F2kk
The meaning of life is too big a question for any one person to answer. How do you actually define Life? Does it have the same meaning for everyone? Rene Descartes, a 16century French philosopher stated, 'I think because I am.' This can also be turned to read 'I am because I think.' So from this philosophers view only the sentient actually live. I think not! Everything has life, plants, animals, the stars, planets, infact the whole universe is alive. I imagine, Timepicture, that when you refer to 'the meaning of life' you mean the meaning of human life. Again how is life defined, and how do you define meaning or purpose? We don't need the universe, we are the universe, and it is us, as the same energy that created it flows through us, therefore we are one and the same. We are essentially spirit beings immersed in a human existence. Our physical being is transitory therefore the ownership of anything material is a wasted goal as it can only be temporary. I'm not saying here that we should give up working, saving, and owning cars, houses etc. we live in a material world and so we need to prosper in some way. As Jesus said render unto Ceaser that which is Ceasers, and unto God that which is Gods. We should however be striving for spiritual perfection, and as we pursue that goal we should also be helping others on their paths.
We cannot heal this world with war, but you are right, we can heal it with love. If everyones goal was to leave this world a better place than when we entered it, then perhaps we would be getting close to understanding the meaning of life!
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
IMHO our real life is in the Spirit World.
Earth is a school we come to learn in many lifetimes.
Here we have many different classrooms to learn and experience in.
We live in every country, are every color, both sexes, and follow every religion or no religion, in our different lifetimes. And so much more....as Earth offers many different things to learn and embrace.

At the ‘end’ of each ‘lifetime’ we go back to our real home of Spirit.
We exam every thing we learned in the ‘life’ we just left.
Then we spend time in our real home, as we plan another lifetime that will help us on our journeys to be the best we can be.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, johngefnir
Couldn't have put it better myself.
[-]
  •