RegisterLogin with Google+

The start of my journey.....
39 years of life and 4 children later and I’m only just feeling like I actually know who I am....spirituality has always been my foundation, but never have I fully appreciated its worth! I have felt a shift this past 6 months, ,it’s hard to explain in real terms, but suddenly I really feel the earth under my feet, the wind on my face, the sun on my skin, like everything has suddenly become so much more apparent. I feel completely at ease with being me and a resounding feeling of reassurance that Life will serve me exactly what I need, when I need it and to embrace that feeling of comfort! 
I’m new here as you probably guessed, and I have no idea where this shift came from, but I’m enjoying the moment and this is the start of my destined journey I feel  Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Freespirit's post:
  • dryrot, krya, Skytiger, Uzumaki
welcome Freespirit,

It seems you have a strong sense of feeling to the environment around you and to the energies within yourself. I am glad your path has brough you here. 

Please post on the forums and read others posts. I came here a year ago and have continuously grown on my spiritual path due the the knowledge and people I have met on this site.

May light be with you
[-] The following 2 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • Freespirit, Gerhard Botha
Welcome home Freeman Smile
isn't it beautiful how life mysteriously put people who are alive to get together ? Smile

I hope you enjoy yourself here.
And like Jesse said, feel free to share your opinion, knowledge or experiences

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Freespirit, Gerhard Botha
(11-14-2017, 07:21 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: welcome Freespirit,

It seems you have a strong sense of feeling to the environment around you and to the energies within yourself. I am glad your path has brough you here. 

Please post on the forums and read others posts. I came here a year ago and have continuously grown on my spiritual path due the the knowledge and people I have met on this site.

May light be with you

Thank you for the welcome  Shy I do feel that connection with my surroundings and also finding I’m drawn to certain people now! Each day seems to deliver me signs in some way or another...or is it that I just have my eyes open now? Whatever it is I’m enjoying the transformation and hope this site will help me on my journey x
[-] The following 1 user Likes Freespirit's post:
  • dryrot
(11-14-2017, 08:05 PM)Jkrya Wrote: Welcome home Freeman Smile
isn't it beautiful how life mysteriously put people who are alive to get together ? Smile

I hope you enjoy yourself here.
And like Jesse said, feel free to share your opinion, knowledge or experiences

Love and light to you.
Home...what a wonderful place! 
Now all I have to do is seek out my family  Wink 
Thank you for the welcome x
[-]
  •
Thank you for joining us - Freespirit... may you find what you are looking for!
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • dryrot, Freespirit
(11-15-2017, 03:11 AM)Aceofcups Wrote: Thank you for joining us - Freespirit... may you find what you are looking for!

Thank you  Blush I’m not quite sure what it is....but I’m sure it will show itself! X
[-] The following 2 users Like Freespirit's post:
  • Aceofcups, dryrot
Welcome Freespirit. Glad you found us Smile

Skytiger
[-]
  •
Welcome to a splendid time in the lives of all energies in the cosmos.  We are all, indeed becoming.  Sounds like your sojourn has indeed created an opening for growth/development.  Indeed there are many mystery's yet to discover.  Has your partner joined you on this path?  Have you also noticed a shifting in your family?  Best to you and yours in your adventures.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dryrot's post:
  • Freespirit
(11-19-2017, 10:13 PM)dryrot Wrote: Welcome to a splendid time in the lives of all energies in the cosmos.  We are all, indeed becoming.  Sounds like your sojourn has indeed created an opening for growth/development.  Indeed there are many mystery's yet to discover.  Has your partner joined you on this path?  Have you also noticed a shifting in your family?  Best to you and yours in your adventures.

Hi thank you. Unfortunately my path seems to be taking me even further away from him. Part of my journey will be to separate I realise that now! He isn’t spiritual and some of his choices in character and actions aren’t how I want to live or my children to be exposed too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Freespirit's post:
  • dryrot