RegisterLogin with Google+

The start of my journey.....
Freespirit I understand your feelings.

I have similar experience in my life, but I have learned something. People always have the capacity to change. If you have a bond of love and you have the ability to forgive. There is always a way to reach the heart of someone. The true self is always kind and loving. It is the negative energies within that cause imbalance and negative actions. 

Separation is ultimately a great illusion. We are all one and in essence the connections you have with someone will always be present even if you are physically seperated. especially if the love flows in between everyone in the family. The true solution to any problem with a hurt bond is to repair it with love and use forgiveness and understanding as your tools. 

This is from my experience I hope it is helpful
[-] The following 2 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • dryrot, Freespirit
{{{
(11-19-2017, 10:43 PM)Freespirit Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 10:13 PM)dryrot Wrote: Welcome to a splendid time in the lives of all energies in the cosmos.  We are all, indeed becoming.  Sounds like your sojourn has indeed created an opening for growth/development.  Indeed there are many mystery's yet to discover.  Has your partner joined you on this path?  Have you also noticed a shifting in your family?  Best to you and yours in your adventures.

Hi thank you. Unfortunately my path seems to be taking me even further away from him. Part of my journey will be to separate I realise that now! He isn’t spiritual and some of his choices in character and actions aren’t how I want to live or my children to be exposed too!

The choices we make to determine outcomes in our lives.  These is no wrong or right only the experience of the events.  The experience of the events is what determine the direction in which we traverse.  You have chosen based on events, experiences to traverse in a different direction from your now partner.  All of us are on our own adventure and find our way to where we are to go within our own experience of the reality we are able to see through.   Being able to have connection with the higher aspects of the self, will aid in the awakening of the smaller self, on this lower energy field.  Freespirit, I am sending energy through this communication to you which will aid in your coming choices.  WE ARE ALL CONNECTED AS ONE
[-] The following 1 user Likes dryrot's post:
  • Freespirit
{{{
(11-20-2017, 09:10 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote:
Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It’s almost a rendition of what I have been practising. Initially when the circumstances happened I was hurt, shocked and went into protective quiet mode and withdrew from the relationship. But as time went on I asked myself what was I achieving. So instead I opened my heart and gave a little, then a little more, until eventually I felt love again and was able to let the hurt go. But still I don’t have that physical and unspoken connection with him, I never have!  But having experienced it before with another partner and I want those feelings again, and to feel balanced within unity.  The problem is that it’s not only myself to think about, my children are paramount. So do I stay for their sake or free myself from the sense of loss I feel being with him by spreading my wings as a single mum.....

Freespirit I understand your feelings.

I have similar experience in my life, but I have learned something. People always have the capacity to change. If you have a bond of love and you have the ability to forgive. There is always a way to reach the heart of someone. The true self is always kind and loving. It is the negative energies within that cause imbalance and negative actions. 

Separation is ultimately a great illusion. We are all one and in essence the connections you have with someone will always be present even if you are physically seperated. especially if the love flows in between everyone in the family. The true solution to any problem with a hurt bond is to repair it with love and use forgiveness and understanding as your tools. 

This is from my experience I hope it is helpful
[-] The following 1 user Likes Freespirit's post:
  • dryrot
{{{
(11-20-2017, 10:16 PM)TdryrotThat all rings true to me , and as I was reading I could feel the energy in form of a warmth, goosebumps around my head etc. It’s  a beautiful feeling and reassuring, like I want to read and re read your thoughts to experience it again. So thank you Wrote: Heart
(11-19-2017, 10:43 PM)Freespirit Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 10:13 PM)dryrot Wrote: Welcome to a splendid time in the lives of all energies in the cosmos.  We are all, indeed becoming.  Sounds like your sojourn has indeed created an opening for growth/development.  Indeed there are many mystery's yet to discover.  Has your partner joined you on this path?  Have you also noticed a shifting in your family?  Best to you and yours in your adventures.

Hi thank you. Unfortunately my path seems to be taking me even further away from him. Part of my journey will be to separate I realise that now! He isn’t spiritual and some of his choices in character and actions aren’t how I want to live or my children to be exposed too!

The choices we make to determine outcomes in our lives.  These is no wrong or right only the experience of the events.  The experience of the events is what determine the direction in which we traverse.  You have chosen based on events, experiences to traverse in a different direction from your now partner.  All of us are on our own adventure and find our way to where we are to go within our own experience of the reality we are able to see through.   Being able to have connection with the higher aspects of the self, will aid in the awakening of the smaller self, on this lower energy field.  Freespirit, I am sending energy through this communication to you which will aid in your coming choices.  WE ARE ALL CONNECTED AS ONE
[-] The following 2 users Like Freespirit's post:
  • dryrot, krya
{{{
no problem freespirit. 

The truth is, only you know what is best for your path. The choices you make will be the right ones. Your love for your children is a beautful guide for you. Again, I am glad you found your way here.
[-] The following 2 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • dryrot, krya
{{{