RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Things in my ear? Astral/Etheric body??
Dear community,

I went to meditate this morning lying down on my bed. After getting in a meditative state and than entering the paralysis stage for going into astral projection.
My astral arms where loose and legs but not my head, and I had some pain in my ears like something pushing in them, with my astral arms I tried taking it out and when I toke it out the pain was gone. But as soon as I threw it away it came back and went again in my ear. And the pain returns. The pain feels like someone pushing cotton ear cleaners deep in your ear. I dont know what these things are?? This is not the first time this happened. When I throw them away I see them running/jumping/crawling? I have no idea what they are or are doing but they come back into my ear. One time i imagined fire and they burned away but this time I forgot about that. Does anyone know about this??

Light and Love,

Isaias
[-] The following 1 user Likes Isaias's post:
  • krya
Sorry dear, I have never experienced such a thing in my life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sudipta Chatterjee's post:
  • Isaias
Dear Isaias, this is so far beyond any of my meditation experience that I have no response to offer.

However, I would so much like to know more of this unusual phenomenon that I hope there is someone available to pass comment and enlighten us.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Isaias, krya
Hi Isaias,
Hope you are fine. 
There is no need to panic. What you've experienced is part of the trance state.
You were so relaxed that your invisible body ( etheric body) detached slightly from your physical body. In your case very partially detached. That's why you can move parts of your astral/etheric body only. Usually the head can become difficult to detach in those situation, because you will feel like it is stuck on the bed. But the fact that you could move your arms, proves a good level of body relaxation. That level of awareness during relaxation is the perfect condition to voluntary astral project. But seems like you have some work to do with your own subconsciousness. Nobody can help you at that stage but yourself. You will have to teach your subconsciousness, you will have to reorder things. It is likely that even when you come to fully detach from your physical body, you will face some other unexpected events. Like you could be unable to walk properly because your astral body will feel heavy, you could also happen to see or feel strange  presences. 

What you say to be something pushing into your ears, is not real. In the state of trance, we experience many events like that. Events related to one of the 5 sense. Here is what you should know. When someone dies, the ears are the last sense to shut down, and just like dying, during the process of astral body detachment from the body, all your physical senses shut down one by one, and your ears are last to shut down. When you come back, your ears are first to open then slowly the rest. Once the ears are shut down, you are on other side now. 

A trance state is nothing but the state of your brain called alpha state. Your brain waves are running slow at that time, more and more slow. And during that process your physical senses are shutting down. So understand that you are actually witnessing the process of your ears shut down. And during that process, many experience many things related to ears. Like in your case, something pushing in. Some other people hear very loud voices of trucks, or conversation of people from far, or other disturbing, unpleasant ear related phenomenon. That's why I said no need to worry about that. You just need to get used to that. In fact, you won't experience that always. The quicker you accept that to be a natural thing, the quicker all that will stop. Those things are only frequent at the beginning.

What I suggest you do? Nothing. But put it in your head ( conceives your subconsciousness) that it's just one of things which happens during the trance state. Be prepared, before you even enter the trance state. Know that you are likely going to face bizarre  things. When they happen, be patient. Do not react too much, just watch, let it pass. And if it becomes too unpleasant, just end the trance state, by trying to move your physical fingers.

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Skytiger, Isaias
Thank you Krya for the reply this has shed some light to what is happening. Wil keep working on the subconciouss mind.
Hope to hear soon from you on the other messages.

Light and love,

Isaias Shy
[-]
  •
(04-11-2018, 09:18 PM)krya Wrote: Hi Isaias,
Hope you are fine. 
There is no need to panic. What you've experienced is part of the trance state.
You were so relaxed that your invisible body ( etheric body) detached slightly from your physical body. In your case very partially detached. That's why you can move parts of your astral/etheric body only. Usually the head can become difficult to detach in those situation, because you will feel like it is stuck on the bed. But the fact that you could move your arms, proves a good level of body relaxation. That level of awareness during relaxation is the perfect condition to voluntary astral project. But seems like you have some work to do with your own subconsciousness. Nobody can help you at that stage but yourself. You will have to teach your subconsciousness, you will have to reorder things. It is likely that even when you come to fully detach from your physical body, you will face some other unexpected events. Like you could be unable to walk properly because your astral body will feel heavy, you could also happen to see or feel strange  presences. 

What you say to be something pushing into your ears, is not real. In the state of trance, we experience many events like that. Events related to one of the 5 sense. Here is what you should know. When someone dies, the ears are the last sense to shut down, and just like dying, during the process of astral body detachment from the body, all your physical senses shut down one by one, and your ears are last to shut down. When you come back, your ears are first to open then slowly the rest. Once the ears are shut down, you are on other side now. 

A trance state is nothing but the state of your brain called alpha state. Your brain waves are running slow at that time, more and more slow. And during that process your physical senses are shutting down. So understand that you are actually witnessing the process of your ears shut down. And during that process, many experience many things related to ears. Like in your case, something pushing in. Some other people hear very loud voices of trucks, or conversation of people from far, or other disturbing, unpleasant ear related phenomenon. That's why I said no need to worry about that. You just need to get used to that. In fact, you won't experience that always. The quicker you accept that to be a natural thing, the quicker all that will stop. Those things are only frequent at the beginning.

What I suggest you do? Nothing. But put it in your head ( conceives your subconsciousness) that it's just one of things which happens during the trance state. Be prepared, before you even enter the trance state. Know that you are likely going to face bizarre  things. When they happen, be patient. Do not react too much, just watch, let it pass. And if it becomes too unpleasant, just end the trance state, by trying to move your physical fingers.

Love and light

Thank you Krya for the reply this has shed some light to what is happening. Wil keep working on the subconciouss mind.
Hope to hear soon from you on the other messages.

Light and love,

Isaias [Image: shy.gif]
[-]
  •
(04-10-2018, 07:27 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Dear Isaias, this is so far beyond any of my meditation experience that I have no response to offer.

However, I would so much like to know more of this unusual phenomenon that I hope there is someone available to pass comment and enlighten us.

It is okay thank you for replying.

Light and love,

Isaias
[-]
  •
(04-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Sudipta Chatterjee Wrote: Sorry dear, I have never experienced such a thing in my life.

It is okay. Thank you for taking time to write.

Light and love,

Isaias
[-]
  •
Sounds sorta like sleep paralysis, coupled with an active imagination.

Is the pain associated with a sound seemingly?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Great video for you to watch my friend!

Astral Projections: Truth and Lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewf5DGVOvDo
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working with the astral body
Started by: krya