RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thought for the Day. - December 2018
Heart 
The only hell is that which we create here on Earth, as we ourselves create a Heaven or Hell here on Earth.

I choose to make a Heaven. I hope you will also.
[-] The following 3 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • krya, Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS
“If time is just another dimension, then the entire history of the universe from beginning to end it spread the longest time. The past still exist and so does the future. Our human perception of an eternal presents which seems to travel along in the future direction is an allusion that’s not the way the world is at all.”

Nick Herbert, QUANTUM REALITY

Something I found that I don’t agree - or cannot agree with.
No wonder I was bad in Scientific subjects. Blush
[-]
  •
Let me remember that there is no sin.

Just learning.
[-]
  •
(6 hours ago)Skytiger Wrote: Let me remember that there is no sin.

Just learning.

One Can argue if there is sin or is no since there is such as private preference, but in reality there is such thing as overload and deficit in this world to an extent, that if you have to much of a whole 5/4 it renders over to start a new thing as of 1/4 thereby being incomplete of a whole in that matter, or under it. This thereby makes sin a real thing. Now i might get what you mean there being no sin, but that's shielding yourself from its cause. Which is plausible and your right to do so. But i may stress for those who might get to there think otherwise, a second opinion.

If you shield the opinion of Sin out, you float on water, but the means of understanding what water feels like becomes thereby a passive sin, since going to swim means going to swimming. But if your up for walking on water, then by all means there was no sin done or dealt with. So Whereas i can indulge with the term of [the) statement, "there is no sin" When the prerequisite comes, A measure Appears And What is to be bull's eye spot perfect reveals the otherwise of that which isnt, thereby making sin a real matter. Stating, that which has not met its mark, therewith and thereby, being Sin. We can always say, i see no flaws in you, and that can be real, but would seeing someones flaw without judging negatively on them, someone isnt that even better, thereby accepting sin, thereby being righteously deep down within. 
If we take a building block of the cart, we might be missing the path of going in through the terrain, and rather choose a pasture. Which for resting is fine, but not for self-cultivation.

Everything that lacks a perfection is considered sin, measured with mercy, forbearance, longsuffering, kindness, humility, tolerance, and other sorts of virtue deep down from within. The The real battle is where this may begin. 
Whereas the statement of philosophy states, You R Where you are Meant to be. Karma Measures only A Portion of that Matter As Fate And Destiny would Reply, Do The Best that You Can. 

One can Always choose to step-out away from thEre oWn self- cultivation, but as Time Progresses, it states One"- is Just Learning". Humility is a valuable thing in terms of this, Long forgotten and thereby being a sin made by many as it is not met of its prerequisite in there own due time. Thank Goodness for merCy, and the Grace shown to us by the mankinds.

No Sin shall be made mention of, except that which i have for warned of you to be. It might come as a simple fault, which is the rendition of sin in this world. If you keep on pending the philosophy of no sin; no fault, it will catch you from behind, Even tho in Karma it is right to say, there was no fault done With As All Are Where 'They'd r meAnt to be. But if Looked Further Along the Line, Karma Places itself To Where you Have Been Rather WHAT YOU cOuld HavE Been, That Is Fates Way Through the CultiVatIon of Self. So See Sin or No Sin, Be Righteous deep dOwn WithIn. By Fighting the Judgments That oppose Reason And Oppress Proper Reason Deep Down Within.

Keep Aback thy servant also from (all) presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall We be upright, and I/We shall be innocent from the great transgression. Psalm 19:13
Judge not, lest ye be ]not( judged. ... For with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you again. Matthew 7:1-2
For great is thine mercy towards us/me: and thou hast delivered The soulz from the lowest ][ hell. Psalm 86:13

P.s.: Thanks for posting
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Earth is a school for souls.
We experience everything here.
We learn from everything, even what some call sin.
Hard to believe.
Reading A COURSE IN MIRACLES helps.
[-]
  •
Journeying through a lesson without reading helps Reason, if reason is proper in itself. Life is the School For Souls, and the earth is its habitat, loCATIon. Reading anything of wholesome helps, But not all is wholesome to SOmeone's at all {given Times. Even that is Chosen, some trying to meet it ahead, while others coast with it afore. Same to the notion of the No sin policy. Hard to believe.
Some learn fRom everything, but not everything may be beneficiary. But what Karma Permits it does Permit. Even what some so call Sin.

"The Value in liFe is virTUe"

Virtue is the consent of something wholesome, in the restriction of the root of basis to itself. It finds notion in the good that wholes no simmer [even] against the no good. Contracts itself in means of a system first learned till school passes and graduate ones in. Then the lesson flow freely, as the unexpected comes from time to time. Life is a School. And We grow as we eat. Not All enter the main class of school, but it has been made available to all if accept'Ed.

"tHe Real Handbook" - "Life", "VirtUe" & "RIghtEousNess".
[-]
  •
Understanding requires experienceing all Earth has to offer, including what some call evil. 

IMO
[-]
  •
(1 hour ago)Skytiger Wrote: Understanding requires experienceing all Earth has to offer, including what some call evil. 

IMO

My point, as some say there is no sin.

(1 hour ago)Skytiger Wrote: Let me remember that there is no sin

J... learning.
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Thought for the Day -October 2018
Started by: Skytiger
Replies: 1
Views: 128
Last post by: Admin
11-27-2018, 11:12 PM
  Thought for the day. July 2018
Started by: Skytiger