RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thought for the Day. - December 2018
Regardless of Religion or no religion, what has been found written in scrolls or books, can be JUSTAS valuable as what some might think in there own minds, As It was Composed by Minds alike times before. Religion in this world means Devotion to a set of Rules, These rules of ritual rites do not matter in the day and age as this lifetime has come about, but nevertheless, there words still CAN't stand true, Some seem to Fail that understanding and bypass it straight to the lovey dovey unconditional loving Creator they profess to know, not understanding that they float on air rather then walk around in the water. That is the brain wash of religion in itself, the unconditional loving God syndrome.
I say even if it is a set of believe, other sets need to be explorated as One believes system knocks on another believe system in itself. It never stops on one door, but finds the alley behind it having another door of entrance in itself. The Lovey Dovey syndrome is made so people can care for there own existence more above another. A Security Deposit as to speak. Forgetting this Investment and going back to class is a matter of experiencing life in the fullness, AS as you have to make mention of that syndrome, i has not yet penetrated into the hearts and minds of man(kind) minds of man(kind), thereby being in a constant repeated mode of expression. Pass by it and get to the real work, Stop having the safety on while you walk with crutches or a tricycle. You will know you bypassed a stage, if you stop rambling past the same matter time over time again. A recaps again. A recaps is that very matter. Its like studien over a test over and over again. Perhaps the feel good notion is what keeps one on that path of exploration, But as there are more things to see and witness, It's greater to come back for it when time is needed rather, Constantly express it without the ounce of health for power to/wards for another. Some Call that overIndulgence. I call it Fo L L i. ExperienCe Experiencing )( all earth (meaning Life morerather) has to offer Without the tricycle in mind. And DoNot Attach to things, Then Are you a True Civilian of the higher cause, Proper to be made use' of of the maSter.

40Cents # Make your own minds up $unedited
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
We will never agree, as I believe in Creator who loves ALL unconditionally.

I would not follow any thing that doesn’t love all creation unconditionally.

Such beliefs have led to wars over which religion is the true belief. Causing Hitler to think all Jews should be destroyed as they were the cause of all human problems, or he used religions as an excuse to kill those he hated.

Such beliefs justify hatred among different beliefs, as each think they alone have the truth.

We ourselves should - love one another - reguardless of our beliefs.
[-]
  •
We Dont have to agree, Your Not the only one who believes in an unconditional Loving God. This was Times Times ago, But like growing up, and Living with your parents, Someday you have to move out and start your own life out of that nest they've build. This is the Same with that syndrome. Can't Always Rely and ponder about how secure and comfortbl you may or cAn't be, There are other things to do, People to meet in real life, And whereas your own personal health matters. Your for a reason, bought with a price of the lessons and grasp of teaching you have come about to prolong and further another ones path just as much as your own. That is why we dont have to agree, but see eye to eye. That is what i meant with tricycle. Having a All unconditional Loving God/Creator on your shoulder will prevent you to be real to the next person in line, who now coming from your stand point can not be furthered in HIS or HER way, by a mutual clean beneficial way, but whererather of a agenda based lesson communicated with a semi-religion in mind anDIntac't. This is why all believes must die before you can reaLLY teach, Even the ALL loving Unconditional God/Creator syned syndrome
(12-11-2018, 03:52 PM)Skytiger Wrote: ...

I would not follow any thing that doesn’t love all creation unconditionally.

You Would Not Follow Any Thing that Does Not Love All Creation UnCONdiTionally. Meaning Person and or Relater/ #Maker. The Premise that your missing out on, is Whereas you say you Would not Follow- AnyThing that Does not Love All Creation in the sense of Unconditionally, -you Forget to do so yourself Loving all Creation UnConditionally and thereby would have able permitted you to Follow All Creation Loving AND Unconditional -i-n itself. ...... .. Bias, is what we Call ThIT. . ... You got to set to know your true believes before you can move out and start the own thing Without tainting another with your own religious believes (syndrome) in mindz. ...It seeks Through, and comes out by everything you actually really say..
The Coin YOur holding is onesided at its moment, No print is on the other side of value in volume, But of a religious believe (a syndrome). Start your Print, and Digest what is tHEN to act up or out. /...Read this paragraphs firsts lines about what you wrote in of quote to understand what i was saying just above this line. You have to learn how to let go before you can become a master or a teaching of Life in itself, Else you further no cause but that of the WORLdez, ...

Such beliefs have led to wars over which religion is the true belief. Causing Hitler to think all Jews should be destroyed as they were the cause of all human problems, or he used religions as an excuse to kill those he hated.

the Very Matter of the Worldes. .. Looking internally would teach you of a World beneath the world Thereby Above it, But as you See But through the eyes, you can not SEe Through THE-'i EYE. Again there is the Physical Law, and there is the Quantum Law, that within and that without. When ?You speak of Religion you think of the outward only"", what history has painted, But have the ones in History ever Done anything right, As Hitler alIke;? The Answer is the Answer, And now YoU should look within you and see what should have been ma'de iN that event of occurrence in itself. That is the inward act, vs .. the outward act in itself, the contemplation and the act'S of events. Now what it i told you there is a further dimension into the whole matter. Would You see to let go of hitler and Religion in itself ie(worldy) and ponder of the worlds to've come;?

Such beliefs justify hatred among different beliefs, as each think they alone have the truth.

Such beLieFs..... "" Your Letting the WORlD tell you what religion is, but even what you believe in is' a set of religion, the syndrome i called on of before, is just as much a believes system thereby known as religion in itself. Now i already stated on what true reLigion is in proper terms. And you perhaps property skipped it. But let me Rephrase that for you once more again. :

Pure That we can call religion: undefiled, before God and the The Gather (Whole) is this, To visit the fatherless (Doing Good) and the widows in their affliction (Helping Out), and to keep THE true-self unspotted from the world's Premise (Clear Minded). - James 1:27

Is that the Only Definition, No, But it stands ground to what it says Pure/Undefiled Religion thereby With to be. So its a Good MORAL Code to Live by, What does the ALL Loving God/Creator Syndrome has teach you, Would you like to go to the previous paragraph above to read what the statement of Quotation of yours says?. There is such thing as wholesome lesson, but it comes with Structure, Spirituality is like an Ocean, a Sea that needs a Pier, and that Pier is made out of Wood Columns that are set in a Proper alignment and Structure. So Choose wisely what You wilt want to believe of Religion to be. The World has its own mind, and the Truth has its ow....

.COntinued, to be.
[-]
  •
Frankly I am not religious.
I don’t judge people. Disagree with- indeed.
It seems you think your going to change me, never happen.
We are in different classes - referring to learning.
You have your views, I have mine.
And never the twan will meet.
Smile
[-]
  •
You gotta understand, Subject matter Judging, and Personal Judgments. when you say your not religious. Neither am i lol...
It seems you think, you change, wow what persistency, eventually you be changed, whether by me or by another, its up to your choice, im not personally speaking trying to do any. Your just running into it, thats persay.. hehe lol.
(Yesterday, 01:39 AM)Skytiger Wrote: We are in different classes - referring to learning.
Wow thats wonderful, she who dont judge is so judgemental of things, with it your trying to say im beneath you, neither occured neither concerned..lol
(Yesterday, 01:39 AM)Skytiger Wrote: You have your views, I have mine.
And never the twan will meet.
Its sad your not even given it a chance to meet, whats why you say your at this and im at that, but thats not even my point to begin with, pride really seek its way. Well have it... Take care. to to have known ..Smilelol

50CentS
[-]
  •
All I know for sure is Creator loves all of us unconditionally, reguardless of belief or no belief.
It’s so simple.
We should love each other unconditionally as Creator loves us.
Love all that live on Mother Earth.
Love those who don’t love anyone, anything, or self.
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Thought for the Day -October 2018
Started by: Skytiger
Replies: 1
Views: 131
Last post by: Admin
11-27-2018, 11:12 PM
  Thought for the day. July 2018
Started by: Skytiger