RegisterLogin with Google+

UNABLE TO MOVE AFTER THE ASTRAL PROJECTION EXIT?
So you have just exited from your body, you know you are in the astral world now, maybe still in bed with your eyes wide open, or few centimeters near your bed, but then you realize that you are unable to move. Or you are trying to move, to stand up, or walk but it feels like something is pulling you, something is weighing on you, it feels like you weigh tones, or you are glued and almost impossible to move your legs or your body, your head. When you face this, no panic. There is a way out.

[Image: ndabtv.jpg]
This problem only happens when we have just exited from the physical body. It happens in the first seconds or minutes you are now awake in the astral world near your bed. But once you are away from your bed or project into a different level, a higher level of the astral world, the problem is no more. Note that when we have just gotten out of our physical body, we find ourselves in an invisible level called "The real time zone", this is the level of the astral world very close to the physical world; I like to call this level "The Etheric-astral world".At this level, you can still see the world like it is in the physical world, you recognize your room, your city, the building, everything. Now if you know how to rise up into a higher level, or if it happens to you unwillingly to get into the actual astral world, you find yourself in a completely different environment, where things are brighter, strong colors and where people's behaviors maybe different.

So In the Etheric astral world or "Real time zone", you may face a problem of being unable to move when you have just exited for the following reason.

You have low energy, you have no energy.
First you have to note that if you have never conscientiously astral projected, a lack of energy will prevent you from astral projecting. This is why it is advised to beginners to recharge oneself with some prana energies before trying an astral projection. But if you already got the habit of astral projecting, a lack of energy is not going to prevent you from leaving your body consciously. However you will face this problem of being unable to move freely after the exit. So you will mostly likely stay there in your bed with your astral eyes open, staring at the ceiling, and possibly hearing your physical body snoring, but having trouble to even sit down with your astral body.

Solution
You can resolve this problem, by first gaining some prana energies before you go to sleep. For example, do some breathing exercises "Pranayama", and avoid eating too much before bed, as a full belly drains your astral energies. Secondly, soon after you've just exited and feel like you are heavy to move your body while trying to stand up or fly away from your physical body, glance at your astral body hand quickly from time to time, this will give you a quick recharge, some quick energies. Yes simply looking at your own astral body parts will recharge you with astral energies in the astral world. And finally, don't stay too close to your physical body for too long after the exit. Move away from it and only come back when you are ready to wake up in the physical world. As the physical body tends to attract the astral body. When you stay too close to your physical body, you will start to feel like you are fainting to wake up physically, or you may even face some more issues like "double view", meaning you may be seeing double; you will have your physical body looking and your astral body also looking, so you happen to see from your physical body for a second and from your astral body for another second very quickly again and again. This can be frightening to beginners. So take some distance from your physical body soon after the exit. Go to the leaving room, or outside in the garden, or go visit the libraries. Your physical body will automatically call you in when it needs you. If someone shakes your physical body in bed, if there is loud noise in your room, or simply if the physical body feels uncomfortable. You will wake up in an instant.

Love and light

Related thread:
How to move in astral world?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
{{{
i used to be able to astral travel frequently.. it happened first after reading robert monroe's books.
the weird "buzzing" before managing to escape from the body and "paralysis" was scary at first - as was the sensation of bumping against the ceiling until i realised how easy it was to zoom through the roof and travel wherever i wanted to go.
astral travel was the initial lesson in learning never to fear dying. since then other meditative experiences and an incredible magic mushroom trip in california many years ago have been truly awe-inspiring.
[-]
  •
{{{
(01-23-2016, 09:16 PM)oryx Wrote: i used to be able to astral travel frequently.. it happened first after reading robert monroe's books.
the weird "buzzing" before managing to escape from the body and "paralysis" was scary at first - as was the sensation of bumping against the ceiling until i realised how easy it was to zoom through the roof and travel wherever i wanted to go.
astral travel was the initial lesson in learning never to fear dying. since then other meditative experiences and an incredible magic mushroom trip in california many years ago have been truly awe-inspiring.
Thanks Oryx for sharing. It is good to read from you again.
And I have to agree with you on this. The fear of death completely goes away after the few first exits.
I can still remember the first time I become conscious while my body was sleeping, I thought "So this is how it is? we don't die and lose consciousness!" Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
{{{
I've never been out of my physical body consciously yet. But I bet that must be pretty scary.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
{{{
only the first time for a minute or so when you aren't sure what is happening. when you do realise you are able to escape it is a bit like the ecstatic feeling and freedom of a flying dream.
[-]
  •
{{{
Oryx don't you astral project anymore? Or not so frequently?
What cities have you visited when in the astral world if I may ask.
[-]
  •
{{{

the first time i did it i decided to visit a long lost friend in durban which was interesting but as he didn't know i was there was somewhat frustrating. likewise visiting earthly cities when higher astral planes are far more fascinating.
there are many good books about out of body experiences:
robert monroe's "journeys out of the body", "far journeys". robert peterson's "oobe - how to have them and what to expect." i have them all as ebooks which i could send to anyone interested.
[-]
  •
{{{

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astral Projection Beginners Questions & Answers
Started by: krya
Replies: 0
Views: 160
Last post by: krya
07-26-2019, 11:18 PM
  Astral projection
Started by: Isaias
Replies: 1
Views: 472
Last post by: krya
01-29-2019, 10:30 PM
  Astral Projection to higher planes
Started by: krya
Replies: 4
Views: 1,611
Last post by: Isaias
01-31-2018, 08:22 PM
  An astral projection question.. Please share your experience!!
Started by: Joshua Wood
Replies: 17
Views: 3,833
Last post by: Admin
01-28-2017, 05:00 PM
  Spontaneous Astral Body Projection
Started by: LizardKing
Replies: 5
Views: 3,199
Last post by: LizardKing
10-04-2016, 11:32 AM