RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

USE OF FORUM
MUCH AS I ENJOY READING AND LEARNING FROM THE MANY MULTIFARIOUS MESSAGES POSTED TO THE FORUMS, MAY I REMIND MEMBERS THAT THE GENERAL IDEA IS FOR INDIVIDUAL POSTS TO BE RELATED TO THE SUBJECT IN THE FORUM HEADING. 

I MENTION THIS ONLY BECAUSE A NUMBER OF RECENT POSTS HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THIS GUIDELINE.

Angel PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.  Smile

MOON BEAR SPEAKS, KINDLING FIRE
Super Moderator.

PS For a list of existing Forums, click at top right of Home Page - Post Thread.
     If unable to find it there, just start a thread under your own title.
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger, krya
I heartily endorse your words johngefnir. (under heading Spell for Protection)
All I ask is that members try to keep to the subject of each headline.
Naturally I totally support the purpose of the forums - to encourage members to bring their questions forward - just that it helps if we can maintain some semblance of order and formality.

It is very important from the point of view of anyone wishing to research a specific subject among our several thousands of threads and posts.
Especially as we do not have an editor or librarian to index and cross-reference all this wealth of information.

Brotherly Love and Blessings
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
I'm not sure if I should post my response here or on the original thread "Spell for Protection," but I would like to apologize because it was I that caused the thread to take on a new direction due to a question I had asked @Johngefnir. Because I am but a babe on this journey, I believed that protection and visualization went hand-in-hand due to a lot of books that I have read on the topics. Lots of times in books or online lessons and blogs, various concepts are mixed together so its not always so easy to know if a question I have deserves a new thread altogether or if it can be included within a previously started one. So I honestly thought it was okay to post the question within that thread.

It was not my intention to take away from the content, information, or thoughts posed by the original poster so again, I truly apologize. I will do my best to not conflate issues/topics in the future.
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-]
  •
C'mon Mal, we may be here to learn lessons but it's not a schoolroom. It's a place to care and share. Loving your posts so keep 'em coming.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
I will keep them coming for sure!! Haha. I cannot get enough of MSG and the lovingly awesome people that reside here. You all are stuck with me  Heart
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-] The following 2 users Like Ahadi Soul's post:
  • Admin, johngefnir