RegisterLogin with Google+

Want to know more about spirituality
Hi All,

This is Nagendra from India, and i have lots of questions and doubts to understand about God and things i need to do to lead a better life.
[-] The following 3 users Like n kanumuri's post:
  • krya, MOONBEARSPEAKS, popsthebuilder
Share this post on :
Hi Nagendra. There are several members from your country and culture on the MSG site, but we all look forward to offering any help we can. Also there are several thousand posts to peruse, just to help along the way.
So welcome - join us in Love and Light.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-31-2019, 05:52 PM)n kanumuri Wrote: Hi All,

This is Nagendra from India, and i have lots of questions and doubts to understand about God and things i need to do to lead a better life.

Hello Nagendra and welcome to MSG.
Please feel free to ask your questions, and express your doubts. I'm sure you will get different point of views here, take all those views and come up to your own conclusion. In all of us, there is something which knows everything intuitively, have no doubt about it, you knew all answers before someone gave you the answer. You just need a trigger, you just need to listen, to write, to do or to touch something which will awake a correspondence in your intuitive mind.

An intuitive mind can also be a mind through which invisible spiritual guides can speak to you and the world.
So keep questioning, keep doubting even on the things you think are true, keep seeing things as if it was the first time, keep an open mind, keep humble to old and young people's knowledge, keep improving for a better life.

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • johngefnir
Share this post on :
(05-31-2019, 05:52 PM)n kanumuri Wrote: Hi All,

Welcome and peace friend. I have just returned here, perhaps momentarily; so I'm sorta new too. You mentioned having questions about things I avidly love to discuss. I believe logic to hold a good bit of weight regarding spiritual things as they pertain to the believer, so perhaps I might be one of multiple candidates who could potentially hold profitable discourse with you. (Profit in this context has 0 to do with monetary gain.)

Again; welcome..... peace friend.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I would love to assist you friend. Good to meet you, and at long last Hello.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :