RegisterLogin with Google+

Was a dead alien creature discovered in South Africa?
Smile 
Hey guys, there is some quite thrilling news coming from South Africa lately. Tongue A mysterious creature was recently found early this month somewhere in a resort town called Plettenberg Bay in the western cape province of South Africa. It has made news all over the internet even on television.

Here are some of the pictures that are circulating on facebook which I got from a friend:

[Image: 2zrgty1.jpg]

and

[Image: 54u16r.png]

Now there is already a lot of speculation about the nature of this mysterious looking creature. Some people who have seen it have said it must be an alien creature from outer space! Big Grin

But of course, our 'all knowing' scientists (who arrogantly pretend to have answers to all phenomenon of life) declared it as a baby baboon that was carried by its mother long after it was dead, and this might explain the elongation of its physical deformity.

Well, whatever this creepy creature truly was , I certainly wouldn't want to have a close encounter with it! Big Grin
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
A baby baboon, really!

That thing looks like nothing I've ever seen. It's normal for people's first impression to go "Alian".

If it was an Alian john, in what category of species would you put it (base on the article you posted few months ago on Alians http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-O...ART-1-OF-5)
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Perhaps not an alien, most likely (in my opinion) a relative of one of our existing species ... looks almost like a bat or something ... very interesting Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-17-2013, 11:09 AM)krya Wrote: If it was an Alian john, in what category of species would you put it (base on the article you posted few months ago on Alians http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-O...ART-1-OF-5)

Haha.... I don't have to know in what category it belongs! Big Grin There are as many aliens creatures out there just as there are many creatures on this planet which we don't know anything about. If this creature could be an alien (which I seriously don't think it is), then it would probably be an alien pet (animal) or something like that.

I was just too amused by the freaky look of this creature! Smile

The reason why many people brand all unknown creatures as aliens is because in this world we live under the illusion that our scientists have already studied and catalogued EVERY creatures living on this planet. But that is absolutely wrong because there are many things and creatures that we (including our scientists) still haven't understood yet. So we may be living side by side with many different creatures without us knowing!

This was just another fascinating news to keep us aware of many possibilities that may exist out there!
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I also have watched this news on Tv and seen the pics. This creature looked REALLY freak indeed! Big Grin
Is it an alien? Who knows?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :