RegisterLogin with Google+

Were Atlantis people extraterrestrials?
Since the occult science has been mostly transferred from master to disciple over centuries, it's believed that that science must have rooted from from an advanced society in the past; an advanced civilization like the Atlantis people. Is it true that those Atlantis people were extraterrestrials?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
(02-15-2013, 10:30 PM)krya Wrote: Since the occult science has been mostly transferred from master to disciple over centuries, it's believed that that science must have rooted from from an advanced society in the past; an advanced civilization like the Atlantis people. Is it true that those Atlantis people were extraterrestrials?
Hello Kyra.

I dont think anyone has the proof to state whether or not they were E.T's, but there is enough speculation.
When Plato wrote about Atlantis, he also wrote about Troy. Troy thought of as only a story was found.
If we look at the little evidence we have about atlantis, we can see that they were highly advanced, but could that have just been the case because they were taught.... by the "gods" the extraterrestrials, and simply only human but with extended knowledge.
[-]
  •
That's exactly where I stand Legion. Were they just advanced kind of humans or taught by some other kinds of extraterrestrials.
I believe in the ability of humans to learn fast and a lot. But in the way things are explained concerning the Atlantis, is a bit strange, and difficult to just admit they quickly got a super intelligence out of noway Smile .

I'd like to believe they were just some advanced humans... Come on we must be good at something, we poor humans Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Atlantis may have been an outpost for those from another planet.
I think they had children with the locals, could have started the human race that we are today.
I also think they were one of many alien civilizations that settled earth.
why?
For the gold they found.
Gold is precious to us, because it has always been sought in human memory.
However I think it's worth to the aliens was as an energy source. We have not figured out how to use it to make energy.

I also believe Atlantis is one of many races that had flying machines, as well as all the 'modern' things we have today. In my opinion, they had much more than we have today. We haven't even scratched the surface of what they had or knew.
[-]
  •
You may have read in my earlier posts that,along with a colleague, I am engaged in writing some books. The following is extracted from these: -

It’s relevance to our quest lies in the theory that civilisations, as ‘late’ even as the Hebrews and Egyptians, seem to have appeared in history ‘ready-made’ rather than as a result of a long-term evolutionary process. Lemuria was an ancient civilization reputed to have existed prior to and possibly concurrently with Atlantis.

It has been predicated that the beings of Lemuria (Mu) arrived there from another planet. Even more mind blowing is the unproven hypothesis that the Nazca Lines in Peru form part of an interplanetary guidance system.

I sought information on Atlantis and discovered that the psychic Edgar Cayce, had claimed, among other things, that he was able to see the future and could communicate with ancient spirits from the past. In the course of his work he identified hundreds of people, including himself, as reincarnated Atlanteans. From his psychic intuition he believed that Atlantis was located near the Bermuda island of Bimini.

The ancient Piri Reis map is a world map compiled in 1513, from military intelligence, by the Ottoman admiral and cartographer Piri Reis. Approximately one third of the map survives; it shows the western coasts of Europe and North Africa and the coast of Brazil with reasonable accuracy. Various Atlantic islands, including the Azores and Canary Islands, are depicted, as is the mythical island of Antillia and possibly Japan. How was that drawn so accurately, as though it may have originally been visible from above our planet?
If the continent of Mu did exist and became submerged to such an extent, then most likely this would have resulted from a gigantic tsunami; a series of extraordinary ocean waves caused by a massive earthquake or ‘quakes; or by volcanic eruption under the sea bed, such as we have already experienced in this twenty-first century. A similar effect might have resulted from the impact of a large meteorite, also accepted as a possible, related phenomenon. It is further supposed that some of the survivors, having been forewarned of the impending disaster, had left prior to the devastation, and migrated to another continent or land, far away in an Easterly direction. Could this have been Plato’s Atlantis?
For reasons unfathomable to us, as fate would have it, another tsunami or other phenomenon devastated this Atlantis, perhaps after many thousands of years, submerging the continent and destroying the majority of the occupying civilisation. Once again the survivors moved on. This time they chose to relocate on a land mass east of Atlantis, in the area we know today as Egypt, on the continent of Africa. This has been suggested as the reason for the otherwise unexplained arrival in Egypt of a civilisation without a recorded developmental history. As a developed civilisation they would undoubtedly have had global awareness and may have previously known of a large plateau situated on bedrock, where they were able to erect, for some purpose, specific but as yet undetermined, what we call today, the Great Pyramid of Giza. From past experience they would know it would have to be strong enough to withstand earthquakes and climate changes. What I am getting at is, having had these earlier disastrous experiences, they had probably already evolved the construction techniques required for the building of their new pyramids, after the manner of those they had previously constructed on Mu and Atlantis.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •