]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What came first darkness or light?
https://www.pscp.tv/w/bKW1BzFkclFlWm9yVl...g7DJ_L67Je
[-]
  •
Check out -

Inspiration Forums - Funny World - krya - the boy and the difficult questions - 08.25.2015
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
IMHO, both came at the same time. 
I think the Creator of all just had a thought and immediately everything in that thought came into being. Also think Creator is still thinking new thoughts which immediately come into being.

Skytiger
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • krya, Uzumaki_Jesse
Yes i agree. Esentally everything is god and in heavan time works different. But for the natural physical world, darkness preseeded light, more precisely light was imbedded in darkness.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like higher_level_energy's post:
  • krya, Uzumaki_Jesse
a) Are you discussing Light and Dark as spiritual/metaphysical concepts?
     If so then this subject has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. 

b) Are you discussing before the big bang, when it seems, this universe did not exist? 
     If so then, IMO, no third dimension incarnate is competent to comment.

c) Are you discussing light, as an energy form emanating from the sun of this solar system and dark as the absence of such light?

If so, then this is after the big bang, when matter thereby produced condensed over aeons of time, during which our solar system evolved. 
     Day and night, light an dark, are simply our conception of the physical result of the rotation of planets,suns, solar systems and galaxies within           this particular universe. 

If the latter, then surely the very nature of the big bang is what produced the energy that we 'see' as light within this universe.
     Since I have no comprehension of what occupied the part of space now taken up by this universe prior to the big bang, then, for as long as I am       living in the third dimension, I consider it futile to expend mental energy on what I see as an insoluble subject.  

I do not intend to appear obtuse, nor do I treat the matter lightly. 
     Comments on my attempt to approach the question logically, will be welcome.
[-]
  •
Thanks MoonB for reminding me about "the boy and the difficult questions" funny story. Smile The clever boy was put in a very tight situation for once :Smile

And HIGHERLEVELSPIRIT for the question. 
Indeed, it can be hard to tell what came first between 2 opposites. 
Both darkness and light depend on each other. One makes us aware of the other. Thanks to light we know darkness, thanks to darkness we know light. If there is light, it is because there is darkness somewhere. And if there is darkness it is because there is blocked light somewhere. Light proves the existence of darkness and darkness proves the existence of light. A symbolic representation of light and darkness would be respectively our higher nature and lower nature. If the lower nature exists it's because there is a higher nature somewhere being blocked. If we speak of the higher nature it's simply to distinguishes it from the lower nature. Light and darkness to my opinion are 2 realities of the same thing.

If for a moment you take that thing for a coin with 2 sides : "head and tail". Those 2 are inseparable in the world of time and space. At one moment you can see you "Head" and the other moment you can see "Tail" but even so, you still know that the reason why you see one side is thanks to the other side humble enough to hide so the other side can dominate. So what is first between "Head" and "Tail"? Did the creator of a coin make one side of the coin first than the other side? No both side of the coin are made together during coin creation. Impossible to have a coin with one side only, Or it wouldn't be a coin anymore. Same with the day and night,  representation of light and darkness. They are both 2 periods of the same thing "The day". One day is made of a "Day" and a "Night". Even in the case of human being. A human was not created male or female. It was created both. Any being came to existence hermaphrodite. Then in time and space the split of energies occurred. But even later after being defined as male or female, all human still have both energies within them, as we all know, a female can turn into male and male can turn into female.

Now like a coin shows us, one side can dominate the other side and be visible for some time. That domination is what makes us see the "FIRST". However there is a universal law to take into consideration when trying to find the first and last. What is first above is last below. And what is last below is first above. And when the above is changed, the below is automatically changed. The origin of all, the spiritual world is dominated by light, although it contains both "Light and darkness".  Light dominating in the spiritual worlds makes it seem like the Divine world is only made of light and that light was first there. No, both forces exist even in the spiritual world, just not in the same we humans would imagine them. So if light dominates above, darkness dominates below. If light is first above, it is last below. So the question of what came first depends on which area of the universe we want to take the question from. Light is first above and darkness is first below. 

For the one who can consider that there is a darkness in the world above ours, I invite you read a small thread written some years ago called AIN SOTH AOUR. From this kabalah study point of view, light did come from the darkness above. But I have to emphases, this darkness is just a word with no perfect meaning, it is surely not close any description we human might give it to, it is part of the unknown, the absolute.

This subject of light and darkness may well answer about man an woman. who came first? Smile  Again depends on where you are looking things from. Whatever has more magnetic, female energies comes first below (below = in the material world) and whatever has electric, male energies comes first above (spiritual world). Take your inner being for example, your feelings and thoughts could respectively be seen as female and male. And which one came first in your life? Your ability to reason properly doesn't come first. Our feelings and desires dominate our young age then later comes our reasoning.  Or if you want to take the human soul and the spirit (the lower and higher nature), the female (soul) and the spirit (male) as an example. From here in the material worlds, it will obviously be the female side (the lower nature) to manifest first, then the higher nature.

In the christian scripts "Geneses" it is said that man (Adam) came first, the today christian has taken this too literally and it has brought misunderstanding, giving privileges and superiority to all men in general, even the stupid and heartless ones Smile . The reality is that the first man mentioned in the bible was not on the physical earth. That real man was both male and female. Even when earth starting condensing into concrete matter, the first beings, the vegetables were both male and female, in fact some of them still are today. Female was the first gender. Man was the left over after female was subtracted. The Eve of the bible coming out of the rib of Adam is symbolic in many ways, in this context, Eve is the feminine gender coming out of the original man which was both, male and female. Therefore Polarity of sex on earth started when female came out of the mix of the hermaphrodite. According to esoteric science, man was still a mix of male and female for some time even after he manifested through the genetically modified animal of the physical earth by the gods.

with this split of sex,  also came the lost of man spiritual power (the original hermaphrodite, the Androgyny). Today man and woman separated look each other for a soul mate to unite, in order to try and simulate their original state ( state of the original human). During this separation of sex, each being now has one part above (higher self) and one part below (lower self). A lower self struggling alone through time, going through all states called development, making its way from the savages, cavern man to better current human. Today is better times we may admit it, because with all the knowledge accessible to us we know we may cut our lower nature struggles short, so it can find its alter ego faster. This is maybe not a collective desire at the moment, we are all not decided for this glorious goal. For now we just know that whoever manages to unite both sides of his being will regain his/her original state he/she had once had, when male and female, light and darkness was not a concerning subject. 

This Topic reminds me of the following  https://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-...or-the-egg   :)

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 6 users Like krya's post:
  • John_Ly, admin, higher_level_energy, Gerhard Botha, Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Thank you again, krya. You know how to make us expand our minds.
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • admin, Skytiger
Thank you for the response

[-] The following 1 user Likes higher_level_energy's post:
  • admin
(10-09-2017, 08:01 PM)krya Wrote: Thanks MoonB for reminding me about "the boy and the difficult questions" funny story. Smile The clever boy was put in a very tight situation for once :Smile

And HIGHERLEVELSPIRIT for the question. 
Indeed, it can be hard to tell what came first between 2 opposites. 
Both darkness and light depend on each other. One makes us aware of the other. Thanks to light we know darkness, thanks to darkness we know light. If there is light, it is because there is darkness somewhere. And if there is darkness it is because there is blocked light somewhere. Light proves the existence of darkness and darkness proves the existence of light. A symbolic representation of light and darkness would be respectively our higher nature and lower nature. If the lower nature exists it's because there is a higher nature somewhere being blocked. If we speak of the higher nature it's simply to distinguishes it from the lower nature. Light and darkness to my opinion are 2 realities of the same thing.

If for a moment you take that thing for a coin with 2 sides : "head and tail". Those 2 are inseparable in the world of time and space. At one moment you can see you "Head" and the other moment you can see "Tail" but even so, you still know that the reason why you see one side is thanks to the other side humble enough to hide so the other side can dominate. So what is first between "Head" and "Tail"? Did the creator of a coin make one side of the coin first than the other side? No both side of the coin are made together during coin creation. Impossible to have a coin with one side only, Or it wouldn't be a coin anymore. Same with the day and night,  representation of light and darkness. They are both 2 periods of the same thing "The day". One day is made of a "Day" and a "Night". Even in the case of human being. A human was not created male or female. It was created both. Any being came to existence hermaphrodite. Then in time and space the split of energies occurred. But even later after being defined as male or female, all human still have both energies within them, as we all know, a female can turn into male and male can turn into female.

Now like a coin shows us, one side can dominate the other side and be visible for some time. That domination is what makes us see the "FIRST". However there is a universal law to take into consideration when trying to find the first and last. What is first above is last below. And what is last below is first above. And when the above is changed, the below is automatically changed. The origin of all, the spiritual world is dominated by light, although it contains both "Light and darkness".  Light dominating in the spiritual worlds makes it seem like the Divine world is only made of light and that light was first there. No, both forces exist even in the spiritual world, just not in the same we humans would imagine them. So if light dominates above, darkness dominates below. If light is first above, it is last below. So the question of what came first depends on which area of the universe we want to take the question from. Light is first above and darkness is first below. 

For the one who can consider that there is a darkness in the world above ours, I invite you read a small thread written some years ago called AIN SOTH AOUR. From this kabalah study point of view, light did come from the darkness above. But I have to emphases, this darkness is just a word with no perfect meaning, it is surely not close any description we human might give it to, it is part of the unknown, the absolute.

This subject of light and darkness may well answer about man an woman. who came first? Smile  Again depends on where you are looking things from. Whatever has more magnetic, female energies comes first below (below = in the material world) and whatever has electric, male energies comes first above (spiritual world). Take your inner being for example, your feelings and thoughts could respectively be seen as female and male. And which one came first in your life? Your ability to reason properly doesn't come first. Our feelings and desires dominate our young age then later comes our reasoning.  Or if you want to take the human soul and the spirit (the lower and higher nature), the female (soul) and the spirit (male) as an example. From here in the material worlds, it will obviously be the female side (the lower nature) to manifest first, then the higher nature.

In the christian scripts "Geneses" it is said that man (Adam) came first, the today christian has taken this too literally and it has brought misunderstanding, giving privileges and superiority to all men in general, even the stupid and heartless ones Smile . The reality is that the first man mentioned in the bible was not on the physical earth. That real man was both male and female. Even when earth starting condensing into concrete matter, the first beings, the vegetables were both male and female, in fact some of them still are today. Female was the first gender. Man was the left over after female was subtracted. The Eve of the bible coming out of the rib of Adam is symbolic in many ways, in this context, Eve is the feminine gender coming out of the original man which was both, male and female. Therefore Polarity of sex on earth started when female came out of the mix of the hermaphrodite. According to esoteric science, man was still a mix of male and female for some time even after he manifested through the genetically modified animal of the physical earth by the gods.

with this split of sex,  also came the lost of man spiritual power (the original hermaphrodite, the Androgyny). Today man and woman separated look each other for a soul mate to unite, in order to try and simulate their original state ( state of the original human). During this separation of sex, each being now has one part above (higher self) and one part below (lower self). A lower self struggling alone through time, going through all states called development, making its way from the savages, cavern man to better current human. Today is better times we may admit it, because with all the knowledge accessible to us we know we may cut our lower nature struggles short, so it can find its alter ego faster. This is maybe not a collective desire at the moment, we are all not decided for this glorious goal. For now we just know that whoever manages to unite both sides of his being will regain his/her original state he/she had once had, when male and female, light and darkness was not a concerning subject. 

This Topic reminds me of the following  https://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-...or-the-egg   :)

Love and light
This is great. Krya you nailed it right on the head, and i realized some new things.

[-] The following 1 user Likes higher_level_energy's post:
  • admin
I would think that nothing would generally preclude something, but if nothing is actually nothing then something would have to be added to nothing, to make it something.

In the visible color spectrum of the human eye, all colors together equal black, and you can also divide white to get each color; seems opposites aren't exactly such or necessarily even reality in cases.

Would void or absence even be darkness?

Just thoughts.

peace
[-]
  •

test