RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

What do you think of the death penalty?
I don’t need a good funeral or any of that.
My husband and I are having our bodies cremated.

My body is only a suit my soul wears to experience life on earth. I’ve worn Many of them.

Each lifetime teaches us new things.  Earth is a school, some think a rather hard school. There are many schools to learn in.

I do not wish to become ONE, I DO want to achieve true unconditional love for all things Creator has made.

Obviously we are all on our own path of learning.

FYI I believe ALL religions are man made in their image. Once people realize love is all they need, love for everyone and everything, they will have achieved understanding that Earth offers.

As always IMO.
[-]
  •
Opps, accidental repeat
[-]
  •
About soul & spirit.
IMO they are 1, the same thing.

As we are a part of Creator we are also immortal.

IMO
[-]
  •
(10-02-2018, 03:32 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I don’t need a good funeral or any of that.
My husband and I are having our bodies cremated.

My body is only a suit my soul wears to experience life on earth. I’ve worn Many of them.

Each lifetime teaches us new things.  Earth is a school, some think a rather hard school. There are many schools to learn in.

I do not wish to become ONE, I DO want to achieve true unconditional love for all things Creator has made.

Obviously we are all on our own path of learning.

FYI I believe ALL religions are man made in their image. Once people realize love is all they need, love for everyone and everything, they will have achieved understanding that Earth offers.

As always IMO.

why cremate, why not leave it somewhere to compost on its own; there is a fatality, you chose an alternative to cope therewith, so as you say it dont matter it does, the body is the suit to experience this physical reality with mind or without, why does it matter to say you worn many of them, if in case you seem to make the body of no importance, earth is school, but what if spaceexploration comes into play... will earth be only school, or is not this dimension the school in reality. unconditional love is expressed within as well as without, does the body still not matter?

all religions r a conscious grobe of what humanity was required in need of, fixed inbetween are the laws of heaven (stellar) and earth (planetary). love comes in many various of ways, to provide you need to make use of the body to get cash inflow, how then is the body of no relevance..

still cremating?..
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ ? . . . . 
[-]
  •
Still being cremated.
Yes we have many bodies on our journey, each letting us learn different things. However bodies wear out, So we gain another body enabling us to learn more.

The sooner your soul/spirit is released from the body, the quicker one can move on to another body to learn more.
There are way too many grave yards IMO. A waste of land IMO. However I respect others choice to have their bodies buried in a grave yard.

Indeed Earth is one school. There are many others aka planets and universes that we can experience to learn more.
Our learning is never ending. If it did end, we would become bored, at least I and some I know would.

We are Eternal Beings on a journey of learning.  IMO
[-]
  •
(10-03-2018, 04:08 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Still being cremated.
Yes we have many bodies on our journey, each letting us learn different things. However bodies wear out, So we gain another body enabling us to learn more.

The sooner your soul/spirit is released from the body, the quicker one can move on to another body to learn more.
There are way too many grave yards IMO. A waste of land IMO. However I respect others choice to have their bodies buried in a grave yard.

Indeed Earth is one school. There are many others aka planets and universes that we can experience to learn more.
Our learning is never ending. If it did end, we would become bored, at least I and some I know would.

We are Eternal Beings on a journey of learning.  IMO

like i said, the atma is eternal, the super soul, so u recon that it does not already know all things?... and regardless with that, you seem not to know the difference between soul and spirit to put a / between them, as if they the same, they different levels of depth of which the atma is the ultimate

all are bodies ATMA = ultimate of which the soul, is that what u try to gain to? becoming the internal soul here on earth while having a body to cremate when desposited out of curtesy to the soul that inhabited the body natural;? lol

old school

im not gonna burst your bubble, mabye you forfitted a lesson for the so called soul, since you so wishing to remain in that bubble, again your widespread, come to the center and youll figure... Smile lo
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ ? . . . . 
[-]
  •
Actually the soul doesn’t like the vibes of Earth and only comes to the body when it’s in bad trouble.

We are on different paths, each learning what we need to learn.

Smile
[-]
  •