RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

What is food for entities
Food for entities

To survive, to keep living, any being need to feed. All being do feed. From minerals to divinities. All feeds. We human feed of solid materials, some water and air. hamburgers, big mac, Mag and cheese, vegetables, what have you :Smile :Smile    That's what food is for us.  But there are other kinds of food as well.

In many traditions, especially in the part of Africa I grew up, it's common to offer material food to "spirits". Even in the old traditions around the world, material foods were offered to gods, as sacrifice or as a sign of worship they say. Our ancestors knew the real reason of the offering of flowers and animals and sometimes. Today's people have lost the core reasons of such offering. That's because those old practices were carried over so many generations that they are now practiced mechanically as rituals. It is dangerous to do things we don't know much about. People who offer any kind of food to so called "spirits" do not always know to who exactly they are offering the food to. Many of them believe that the "spirits" somehow magically eat the actual food they give them. :Smile :Smile

How many have questioned, why so many flowers at the cemetery and in the church. Do the dead or the "spirits" AKA the entities feed of flowers? Obviously not. In reality, the entities are not after the food we human offer them. They are after the emanation of those food. In the case of flowers, it is the odors they are after. I'm not a clairvoyant, but I can tell you this. Gardens are very much visited by entities because of the amount of great smell of perfume in them. So it is good to keep in mind that it's not the actual flowers we are offering to the "spirits", it is the smell of it. Evil spirits are attracted to bad smells, and good spirits of nature are attracted to good smells. You will therefore understand the good use of  incense during rituals, or religious mass. 

Now let's go a little more specific. All entities do not feed of the same thing. Like I said, there are other kinds of food. Entities of the astral world mostly feed of odors and perfumes. More developed astral entities feed of colors. Entities of the mental world mostly feed of sounds, melodies, music and words. A human being alone can be a prey of all kinds of entities. The human body can emanate a high quality good smell or a high quality bad smell :Smile ( I missed words there Smile ). People have a special discrete smell in all their body fluids ( sweats, saliva, seminal liquid, blood...), youngsters and pure souls have that mystic strong yet discrete perfume with them. A perfume which entities of the astral world can easily notice and fed from. That's why to try and attract entities, there were rituals in the past to sacrifice virgin women/men or children as sacrifice to the gods. Their rituals did work, but at what cost? It never ended well for those who did such horrible practices.

Sacrifice does involve killing in way, it may involve offering food to the entity. But it must be done with wisdom. And according to the spiritual laws of life or we simply add big karma on our shoulder. The incense of flowers or plants or a normal good body smell is good to keep the evil entities away from us. The killing of plants is Ok. These plants have actually offered themselves as first natural food for all organic beings on earth. Killing them doesn't hurt them in any way because unlike animals and humans, plants do not have emotions to feel the pain. Most of them only have a basic sensibility.

People want stuff from entities, fine. Life on earth can be tough, that we can all agree on :Smile, we need some help from time to time. But it would have been great to do it with wisdom. Wisdom requires we know what to offer to spirits and what entities to invite. With wisdom we understand that the offering of humans or animals as sacrifice is a offering made to lower entities of the astral world, no higher than the astral world. With wisdom we understand that there are other higher entities which can bring us closer to our own spirit (the higher self). With wisdom we understand that as human beings we can emanate the mystic good perfume, the wonderful colors in our aura, and the most beautiful sounds during our meditations to attract the good and higher entities to us. With wisdom we know that music or sound is food for higher entities, thoughts as mental words and as mental images are food for higher entities. And then silence is one particular sound at the breakfast table of higher spirits, of divinities. Then who would you prefer to feed? or what would you wisely choose to sacrifice then? 

Love and light
[-] The following 3 users Like krya's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, Aceofcups, Uzumaki_Jesse
Krya, I stumbled upon this post by accident, if you believe that things happen by accident that is.
I teach and write about esoteric, and occult matters and I'm afraid you are confused in your belief regarding Entities. 
Entities are not attracted to smells, they may emit bad smells themselves but they are not attracted to smells, only emotion and energy. Yes, gardens are full of Nature Spirits, but so is the natural world. To answer your post you must first understand what an entity is. I am copying her a rather long piece I wrote some years ago. I will only post part, and if you or others are interested I will post more another day.
Entities, a Taboo Topic
Entities are probably one of the most scary and most avoided topics in modern Shamanism, Spiritualism and Wicca, yet an understanding of entities is a must for any real shaman or occultist, and highly recommended for anybody who wants to stay healthy and live a good life. Though entities are invisible to ordinary physical sight, their presence and activities can, and do affect us all in a very negative way. Our society trains us all from early age to be in denial about anything invisible or spiritual, which then creates fear, we all fear that which we don’t understand.  Many people believe that nothing exists outside our five physical senses, yet are scared of ghosts!

Many occult teachers avoid the word ‘entity’ like the plague. They call them negative energies or spirit intrusions to avoid frightening people away. Both of these terms are not quite correct. In the end everything is energy, even you and me! So let's not split hairs. I am always in favour of calling a spade a spade instead of beating around the bush.
Entities are conscious beings. It is therefore simply incorrect to call them negative energies. Negative energy is a separate subject all on its own.
‘Spirit intrusions’ is a term that includes many different things that can be stuck in the human (or animal) aura, too numerous to mention. However, you should know that some of these so called spirit intrusions are non-sentient, some are man-created or impressions from past lives, and some are entities. Of all forms of spirit intrusions, entities are usually the most damaging.

What are Entities?
The unknown is always what creates the greatest fear. So let’s get to know entities, because once you understand them, you will fear them less!
Entities are spirit beings, that means they have a non-physical body and live in one of the ‘spirit’ realms, to be specific, on the lower astral plane.
Entities are not spirits of deceased humans or animals but something else altogether. They have been called astral wildlife, just as our physical world has fierce, venomous creatures in it so do the astral realms, as you move through the realms to the higher vibrational realms these entities become fewer and eventually realms free of such beings exist.
Entities really belong in the demonic realm, but many are living on the lower astral planes which are interlaced with our physical world (for shamans the Middle World). Entities come in many shapes and sizes. Some look similar to beings from our animal kingdom, others look completely alien. I encountered one which was about fifteen feet tall and was like a cross between a bear, a dragon and a wolf, another friend of mine met one which he described as a ‘Griffin’. You find all kind of strange creatures among entities. But no matter what they look like, they all have something in common.

Like all beings entities need to feed! And what they feed on is the energy of living beings such as humans and animals. For this they attach themselves to the energy field or aura of a person or animal and then start drinking their energy! In essence entities are
vampires and parasites, for they feed on others' life force. Many entities have a very low level of intelligence and to them a human being is just food. You could compare those with mosquitoes or leeches. They don't drink your blood because they are "evil" but because they are hungry and you smell good! There are other entities however which are intelligent and cunning and know exactly what they are doing, which is much more than just taking your energy. Some of those are very powerful and have been around for a long time. These ancient and highly developed entities we call demons, or in Islam the Djin. The Christian concept of demons is not correct, the Islamic version is better but demons are wilier and more dangerous than average entities and are more difficult to remove.

Do ordinary people have entity attachments?
Unfortunately yes! About 99% of modern people have entities. Basically anybody has entities unless they have done extensive occult or shamanic work, real work which involves facing one's issues and removing entities, not lightweight New Age type workshops. People who haven’t done extensive and deep spiritual work always have entities. There are many reasons for this. Part of this is vulnerability to entities because of weaknesses in the aura, part of it is lifestyle related. A wise shaman was once asked by a student how you know if you have entities. He answered, ‘if your life is a mess you have entities!’ And that is definitely true. On the other hand, if your life seems quite peaceful and calm, that doesn't mean you have no entities, you may just not have so many and not of the worst kind, or, more likely your entities are dormant because you are living a materialistic life!
Entities usually get active when you start to do something spiritual, when you engage in serious spiritual practices and come closer to the Oneness. That is when entities feel threatened and begin to put obstacles in your path and mess your life up. But don't blame it on your spiritual practices, they only shone the light on what was hidden away in the dark for a long time. As long as you are living an unspiritual life entities usually quietly. Entities are devious and the problems they cause in your life can be horrendous.

How Entities Affect You
The one thing that all entities have in common is that they feed on your energy. A person who has many entities or a couple of huge ones will generally have low energy. Some people who have serious entity infections will feel cold a lot, but that alone is not an indication for entities. The general rule is the more entities you have, the less energy and vitality you have.
Entities can cause physical problems in the part of the body or the chakra where they are stuck.
I read of a person always had pain in her upper thigh. She had it checked by the doctor who found nothing wrong, neither with the muscle nor the bone, but the pain persisted, one day in her shamanic class the teacher was teaching about entities are, and scanned her energy field and found an entity in her thigh! After it was removed she never had pain in that place again!

Most entities will eventually cause physical disease and problems. Extreme entity infestation could in the worst case scenario lead to premature death as the entities will deplete your life force and / or wreck vital organs. I would like to point out that we are talking about a shamanic concept of disease here. Shamans see disease in a very different way and treat it in a completely different way. The results can be quite stunning at times. But the good news is that entities can be dealt with, and that you don't have to keep them!

The more advanced and cunning entities have another agenda altogether, and that is to cause separation. As entities are demonic beings, they loathe Oneness and try everything to separate you from the Oneness with God/Goddess/All-That-Is. They achieve this by pushing your buttons and creating negative emotions in you, such as despair, apathy and unreasonable fear. In some cases when a person is being ‘possessed’ by very powerful entities or demons their character will change drastically, as the entities influence them, and in the worst cases even run their lives! You can be sure that entities are not going to create a life of prosperity, abundance and joy for you! The opposite is the case. Their agenda is pain! The more you are in despair, the further you will drift away from your natural state of enthusiasm and joy which is close to Oneness. Therefore entities will try to create such situations in your life that will cause you maximum pain. And, they will try to lead you astray spiritually wherever they can, leading you to false teachers, and making you scared of the real ones who could help you! They will rebel if you start to work with the
Goddess
and will try to manipulate you to go back to disempowering religions. Their purpose is to keep you from finding your power, which would destroy them! While you have entities you will never fully reach your potential nor achieve Oneness!

If you seek out a healer or teacher who has real power, meaning the power to remove entities and demons, or the power to help you find Oneness, the entities will do everything to prevent you from getting there! Your car may suddenly break down, a family problem arises, or you may get scared and suddenly be afraid of the healer.

As astral beings the entities can hear your thoughts as if you spoke them out loud. They know exactly what you are up to, what you fear, etc. Entities know every one of your buttons and every one of your weaknesses and will exploit them mercilessly! If you are a lazy person, they will manipulate you with your tendency to be lazy. So instead of doing meditation or going to a healer you stay at home and watch telly and have a couple of beers. If your tendency is being a coward, they will tell you the healer is ‘dark’, and whisper in your ear that you should look for somebody more gentle and ‘angelic,’ probably leading you to a false teacher or an evil person wearing the cloak of ‘love and light’. The entities will have no problems letting you go to a Reiki healer because Reiki doesn't remove entities! They may lead you to false teachers and quacks, and to those who have no real power, but they will put up a real struggle when you do something that can make a real change in your life. I have seen this happening in my own life and in the life of friends countless times.

Some entities will try to destroy specific aspects of your life, such as your relationships, family life, or your health. Entities can make people angry, violent, and act totally out of character. A person with willpower, integrity and a strong spiritual connection will not easily be taken over by entities, but the weak-willed, the already violent and angry, and those under the influence of alcohol and drugs will fall prey to entities' manipulations very easily. People who haven't integrated their shadow and are in ego are also more susceptible to entity control! A word of warning: never engage in conversation with your entities, neither out loud or mentally! If you do you will soon develop a co-dependent relationship with your entities, see how dangerous the ouja board is, how addictive it is, and who, or what do you think you are communicating with.
Conclusion: entities are bad for you! Don't get them, and if you already have them, get rid of them! How can you avoid getting entities? You must know how entities get in to avoid being ‘infected’!

I will post the next part if anyone is interested, just leave a reply or comment.
[-]
  •
Hi teacher johngefnir.
Maybe I'm confused like you said Smile  Smile . 
Maybe Im not as informed  as you are.

Please feel free to share what you know is the truth. It will benefit us all. 

Thanks for your input

Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Please continue johngefnir.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Hello Kyra,
I hope I didn't offend when I said you were mistaken, or ill informed.
We all have to learn, I am still learning, I learn from my students, some of whom have progressed far beyond me.
I don't profess to know all things, only the Gods have that power and knowledge, but I have studied and practiced for many years and don't publicise my capabilities but I am more than pleased to share what little knowledge I have with others. All for the common good.
So the following is again copied from my earlier writings which have been passed on to my students over the years. I do find that as my experience increases so does the length of my writing!
I am sorry if some may find this post rather long, but I don't want to miss out any important facts.
So continuing on the subject of entities.

How Entities Get In
There are various ways of getting entities, and various activities and lifestyle choices that predispose you to them. There are also places that teem with entities and people who can transmit them to you, so be careful where you go and with whom you mix!

Holes in the Aura
This is the most common way for entities to get in. An intact aura will protect you quite well against entities. The only problem is very few people have an intact aura. You develop holes in your aura if, for example, you had surgery. When an incision into your skin is made, the energy field is opened up as well and entities can get in. This is aggravated by the fact that hospitals are among the worst places to be with an open aura because many earthbound spirits, spirits of the recently deceased and other entities are hanging around in hospitals! And secondly, unconsciousness makes you prone to possession by entities, both these factors usually come together during surgery in a hospital. So, if you ever had surgery you probably have entities.

Soul Loss
You can also get holes in the aura because you had a
soul loss. This is a shamanic term for losing a part of yourself, part of your spirit soul because of a great trauma or a prolonged period of suffering and unhappiness. When you lose a piece of your soul it leaves a big hole in your aura. This type of hole cannot be closed by mere aura healing, Reiki or crystal healing. For it to be permanently closed the missing soul piece has to be retrieved and reinstalled by an experienced shaman. This procedure is called soul retrieval.

In terms of entities this means, if you lost a loved one (whether a beloved human or a beloved pet) and never got over it, if you had a traumatic accident or any other great loss or trauma or period of prolonged unhappiness you can be sure that you have holes in your aura caused by soul loss, and, you can be quite sure that you have entities as well! In these cases it is not enough to just remove all the entities, the soul loss needs to be fixed by a proper soul retrieval, or you soon will attract new entities that plague you!

Drugs
The use of drugs or alcohol also creates holes in the aura! Alcoholics and drug addicts usually have an aura that resembles Swiss cheese and tend to have more entities than others! Having close contact with substance abusers can expose you to their entities as well.

And there are various other causes for holes in the aura, such as physical injury and trauma, emotional problems, or insufficiently developed
chakras. Sometimes a person's energy body can already be incomplete or damaged from birth, for example if they had a big trauma in a past life this can be carried forward into the present incarnation. In the end any kind of weakness in the aura will expose you to entities.

Unconsciousness
Whenever you are unconscious you do not inhabit your body. It doesn't matter whether this unconsciousness was caused by anaesthesia, the use of drugs, or by fainting from low blood pressure. Whenever you are out, other things can get in. A person who is drunk or on drugs may not be fully unconscious, but they are still ‘out of it’ and that is enough to open them up to entities. If you have ever been unconscious you are likely to have entities.

Close contact
People with serious entity problems can sometimes be so negative that mere contact with them is enough to transfer entities to you! In some cases just having them in your house will do it! Like lice, entities like to jump to a fresh source of energy from time to time. And if you are open at that moment because perhaps you have holes in your energy field, some of their entities may jump over!
Crowds enable entities to jump over to new hosts with ease. Have you ever been in a crowd and come home with a terrible headache, even though you are not normally prone to headaches? If so you probably picked something up in the crowd. It is generally a good procedure to take a shower, put on new clothes and do psychic cleansing such as
smudging whenever you come home after having been in contact with many people or in a crowd.

Sorcery
Entities and demons can also be sent to a person by sorcery. When entities are sent by a sorcerer they are much more persistent than ordinary entities which are basically just opportunists, they are sent for a purpose and are usually thought created elemental beings. These are beings created for a specific reason and have no free will, they are like robots cloned from the senders energy. These can only be recalled by their creator, and only dissolve back into the elements when their job is done. If somebody has cursed or hexed you, the entities will throw themselves at you constantly until they get through your defences and break through your intact aura or shields. Even the strongest protection will break down eventually under such onslaught. I have personal experience of this type of attack, normal cleansing and protection futile, however the God and Goddess energy is at our disposal and both are at our command, use the combined force of the God and Goddess either in meditation, in a journey, or simply by invocation and they will sort out this type of attack for you. I once had a very long lasting and damaging attack on the whole family as a result of a ‘blood curse’ laid even before I was born. It was sorted out for me by a friend who invoked Isis. The elemental is not destroyed but is now in a place where it cannot influence us any more.

The Favourite Haunts of Entities
There are certain places that entities favour, sometimes because of the nature of the place, sometimes because there they are likely to find food i.e. suitable hosts. Places that have a lot of stagnant energy and very low vibration are favoured by entities. If your house is messy, dark and dank, entities will feel at home in it! So keep your place clean and tidy!
Pubs and mental institutions. Many of the patients there are full of entities themselves, and the drugs they are being given open them up to entities even more. If you are working in such a place you need to shield yourself and do daily cleansing.

How to Get Rid of Entities
It is well known among shamans that the first part of shamanic work is to get rid of all one's entities. There is no point in seeking empowerment while you are full of entities. Because entities will hinder you on every turn from coming into your power and will try everything to lead you astray.
Smudging is only useful for surface entities that you have just picked up. Unfortunately it will not go to deeper layers of the aura. And it definitely won't be able to exorcise any demons! It is however useful to clear your space of negative energies and random entities.
It is also useful to cleanse ritual tools, even crystals from negative energies. Always smudge if negative people have been to your house, if there has been an argument or any form of violence (even after the children had a fight!) or whenever you sense negativity. You can smudge your pets as well if they allow it.
To remove a firmly attached entity you will need the help of a practitioner who will perform a cleansing and banishing ritual which may have to be done on a number of occasions.
For possession it is necessary to know who, or what is possessing you. Possessions are extremely rare and usually occur because the possessing entity has been invited in. Trance mediums, in their early days, are most at risk as they usually have inadequate protection, as are people with a mental illness or weak will.
I have personal experience of a possession. Moonbear Speaks was present with me when I had occasion to remove a persistent and violent spirit from a young lady and help him on his way to the afterlife. It is not just necessary to remove a possessing spirit, it must be moved on to the next plane of existence where it can be healed.

How to Avoid Getting Entities
Be selective whom you let in your house. People bring their vibrations and thought-forms with them and those often linger long after the visitor has gone. Therefore cleanse the house and yourself if you have had contact with negative people or after any argument. Another less well-known method to keep your house clear is to take your shoes off right at the door! For the simple reason that many entities attach themselves to the feet, and as you don't usually walk barefoot outside that means to your shoes!
It makes perfect sense, in the East people frequently take their shoes off and wash their feet when entering temples or sacred places, as well as in their homes. We Westerners have a lot to learn from the East when it comes to psychic hygiene and psychic self-defence!
You can draw a pentagram under your doormat with one of the five points pointing to the outside to prevent evil or negative entities entering.
If you are a healer you must do banishing rituals before and after each client and smudge your tools, yourself and the place regularly. If you have been to one of the above-mentioned places of negativity, or if you think you have picked something up in a crowd or from negative people, cleanse yourself as soon as you come home. First, take your clothes off and put them in the laundry. Then take a full shower including over your head and focus on the negativity being washed away. Do appropriate visualisation whilst taking the shower.
Also, to be safe avoid handshakes and hugs with those you don't feel good about. Remember, it is your decision, freedom of choice! Don't be embarrassed to say no to something that you don't want to do. And lastly, listen to your intuition, but never to the manipulation of your entities! You must learn to distinguish between the two! But before you can do that you will have to embrace your shadow and mature your ego or those will cloud your inner sight and your reason! Your intuition should tell you when a person or a place has a bad vibration. If you have the sight you may even see the entities in a persons’ aura! If so, best stay away!
You must learn to distinguish between your entities’ fear of a true healer and your own intuition telling you somebody is not genuine and wishes to harm you.

The best spiritual protection against entities is to have discipline, a clean life-style and integrity! That means you have to integrate your shadow, and mature your ego. Once you have done so entities will have much less control over you should they get in. Self-pity, denial and a loser mentality attract entities. Therefore learn how to become a Winner and give the entities no chance!
No entity or demon will have any power whatsoever over you when you have become a higher developed, fully conscious and aware, fully empowered human being, aligned with the power of God/Goddess/All-That-Is! So fear nothing, but remember who you are. Remember your power! It is great indeed and it is already within! Grasp it and use it for the good of all!

I have been told that iron discipline is the best protection against entities! Also, try to develop discrimination so you can distinguish between thoughts that are your own and entity-induced thoughts. And lastly, develop courage and willpower, this will help you to avoid entity manipulation, these qualities are a must for a shaman anyway! Admittedly, entities and demons can do a lot of damage, but they are not more powerful than you, not if you work on yourself and develop yourself spiritually! If you want to beat entities follow these guidelines:

Work on raising your awareness to the point where you are able to examine all your thoughts and actions and are able to distinguish between what is self and non-self originated. Entities put thoughts in your head. You must learn to be very discerning and very observant at all times! Not an easy task, but doable!

Develop true spirituality as opposed to religious dogma. Spirituality is really your direct connection to God/Goddess, All-That-Is, the Great Spirit, which goes beyond organised religion and dogma and avoids the detour of intermediaries such as priests. True spirituality also means integrating all aspects of your personality, embracing your shadow, maturing your ego, releasing social and religious conditioning and taking responsibility for yourself and your life! Again, not an easy task, but doable.

Empower yourself through reclaiming all lost power and lost soul pieces, through soul retrieval, shamanic work and other spiritual practices. In the beginning you may need the help of an experienced shaman for helping you with soul retrieval etc. or teaching you methods of self-empowerment. In the later stages of your spiritual journey you will be able to plod on yourself. Life is a journey of becoming whole, and the ultimate goal of it is to return to Oneness, to pure consciousness and your natural blissful state of being. Then nothing will hurt or upset you any more. However, getting there is not that easy and takes time. But even the longest journey begins with a single step, so why not set your foot on the path of empowerment today?

[-] The following 3 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS, krya
My most sincere thanks to you krya for introducing this thread and to you johngefnir for your responses.

In my opinion this is a subject so little understood by many who aspire to a spiritual life. Without that understanding of the nature of the problems  pertaining to entities one has no capacity or power to respond. 

I recall the occasion to which you refer johngefnir and the strength of the energy required to deal with that entity. I have met the young lady concerned on a few occasions since that episode and venture to say she seems to be a lighter person now and she displays none of the personality dysfunction symptoms previously so evident. 

Let Love and Light Be
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • johngefnir, krya