RegisterLogin with Google+

What mysterious creatures do you know about?
The general impression among most people is that we are the ONLY thinking creatures occupying this planet, and that all other creatures are animals that our scientists have already studied and stored their DNA samples in databases. This is why it may come as a surprise to many people in learning that just about five percent of the oceans’ territory has ever been explored by humans, and that even in dry lands, there are still plenty of places that are yet to be explored or inhabited by humans, places such as deep forests, high iced mountains, deserts and so forth.

So the idea that humans have already conquered the land, the sea and the skies of this planet may not be as true as it seems. There are still plenty of weird things on this very planet we inhabit that we still don’t understand about. All those huge spaces in the forests, the oceans, or undergrounds excavations may be hiding some uggly things we know nothing about! This is why in this thread, I would like us to discuss about the validity of many stories and sightings of strange creatures that have been reported in certain parts of this world. Although it is unlikely that these creature have a significant breading number, but their possible existence can nonetheless not be refuted. The easiest thing to do when we are faced with such kinds of stories is to simply bash all of them as as myths or urban legends. But I believe that there can be no smoke without a fire somewhere, so these popular stories must have some kind of credible ground!

Now let me try to enumerate some of the mysterious creatures that many people have reportedly seen in various parts of the world.

1. Big foot (also known as sasquatch):

Big foot is a large ape-like creature that is believed to inhabit the forests of the Pacific Northwest region of North America (mainly the USA and Canada). Those who have had an encounter with this strange creature have described it as a giant and hairy bipedal creature (much larger than a gorilla). No remain of big foot has ever been found, but the large footprints that this creature usually leaves on the ground have been seen and documented by scientists for more than hundred years, and it is still a subject of huge speculation up to now. Native Americans tribes have many legends about these mysterious creatures. There have been several adventurous expeditions attempting to capture at least one of the Big foot, but all of those expeditions have failed because it was reported that Big foot have the ability to disappear and become invisible once they see themselves in danger.

[Image: hv3yir.jpg]

2. Yeti (also known as the Himalayan snowman)

Yeti is also another ape-like creature, similar to Big foot, but much larger and often seen as having white hairs. It is believed to inhabit the snowy mountains of Himalaya, particularly in the region of Nepal and Tibet. Just like the Big foot, there has been many adventurous expeditions attempting to capture or take footages of this creature, but It is unclear if any of them has succeeded so far.

[Image: biwly0.jpg]

3. Chupacabra (also known as the goat sucker)

The first report of this nasty creature was in 1995 in Puerto Rico and Mexico, but then later on more sightings of this creature were (are being) reported thorough south and North America. This creature (sometimes dog-like) is reported to be attacking livestock (especially goats and ships), and sucking all the blood out of them. But strangely, it does not eat the flesh! So far there is no documented report of humans being attacked by Chupacabra.

[Image: fvie03.jpg]

4. Oreng Pendek (also known as the short man of Sumatra)

This is a short humanoid creature that has many physical resemblances to modern man, and which is said to inhabit the mountainous forests of the Indonesian island of Sumatra. This strange looking creature has reportedly been seen and documented by forest tribes and local villagers of Indonesia as well as by dutch colonists and western explorers for more than a hundred years. Just like the big foot, Yeti, or Chupacabra, Oreng pendek is an elusive creature. No remains (skeletons) of Oreng Pendek has ever been found so far, and many adventurous people are still busy hunting this miniature human-like creature up to now.

[Image: a49c3a.jpg]

5. Tokoloshe (the nasty small man)

This mysterious creature has been sighted by many people in the southern African region since a long time. The Zulu and Xhosa tribes of South Africa have many superstitious beliefs about this creature and consider it as an evil spirit created by local shamans (called inyanga in zulu) in order to harm their enemies. In South Africa, this mischievous creature is often infamously popular for its dirty habit of freaking out children or raping women at night (often in the presence of their psychically paralyzed husbands! Big Grin) Tokoloshes are said to be skillfully evasive creatures, and nobody has ever succeeded to capture any of them, or collect their remains.

[Image: okoqx2.jpg]

I would also like to leave you with a video depicting some of the mysterious creatures spotted in various parts of the world:

NB: Do you know any more of reported strange creature in your areas (or anywhere else) you wish to share? Feel free to do so in this thread.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Interesting to know.
But I must say, those are some very ugly kind of creatures!
And are we (humans) also seen uglier by them, because it's possible that they sees us as uglier Smile Smile
and Damn! that goat sucker must be coming straight from Hell.
I'll never wish to meet any of those Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Wow that is interesting,I wonder if these creatures exist what is their intelligence level.Followers of Hinduism believe in extraordinary creatures but those are not ugly,they believe in a few gods which are in semi animals or animals forms
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-03-2013, 12:18 PM)krya Wrote: And are we (humans) also seen uglier by them, because it's possible that they sees us as uglier Smile Smile
and Damn! that goat sucker must be coming straight from Hell.
I'll never wish to meet any of those Smile

Haha..... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, they say. So perhaps we should make an effort to understand that not everything in the universe must comform to our human standard! Rolleyes

(07-03-2013, 08:47 PM)bhavi Wrote: Wow that is interesting,I wonder if these creatures exist what is their intelligence level.Followers of Hinduism believe in extraordinary creatures but those are not ugly,they believe in a few gods which are in semi animals or animals forms

There has been many scientific and esoteric explanations about these creatures that have been put forward. So far the most plausible explanation I have come across is that at leat some of these creatures could be from another plane of existence parallel to ours, but can sometimes appear to our plane of existence in places where there is a dimensional window (i.e. a portal). Even scientists are seriously considering the possibility of the existence of several universes apart from the one we already know, and which may all be overlaped.

The consciousness level of some of these creatures could well be just like ours but in a different manifestation. In the first book of the Ra material, Ra has stated that Big foots have a third dimensional consciousness like ours, but they have been given a second dimensional body (animal body) for karmic reasons because they destroyed their own planet (Kantek, which now remain as the asteroid belt) and were transfered to this planet since a long time ago. They are therefore in need of what Ra called karmic restitution. Ra also said that Big foot were (are) not allowed to interact with humans under any circumstance, and this could be the reason for their elusive nature. Their organic bodies also have the capability to survive and thrive in a radioactive environment, and therefore they are good candidates to take over this planet in case humans too decide to annihilate each others with nukes! Dodgy

I think this might be a good lead for one to start a promising investigation about the phenomenon of these mysterious creatures.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I have to say the Chupacabra looks a lot like a coyote. A starving mange infested coyote.
I wonder if they are related??
Living on a ranch I have seen lots of coyotes.

Very interesting post.

IMHO we don't know how many life forms live on Mother Earth with us. Frankly I sincerely hope Unicorns are among them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I recall reading this thread some months ago and having various thoughts about it. 
It has been suggested somewhere that the downfall of the Lemurian and Atlantean civilisations resulted from their misbehaviour, i.e. trespassing into areas of activity which they  should have avoided. Without going any deeper into that aspect, it crossed my mind that some of these rare creatures could be the last survivors of mammals that were genetically modified in those pre-recorded-history times. After all, and please excuse my ignorance, I have read in books, relating to the biblical era, that such genetic engineering is no modern phenomenon. Even more startling, when first I encountered the idea, is the proposal that the mammalian aspect of modern humans is the result of such genetic engineering by the 'gods' referred to in some of the more obscure early literature. Further, that we, the current human race, suffer the ills and imperfections that we do, because, had we been made 'perfect' we would have been uncontrollable by our masters, whomsoever they may be.
Now, I have discussed this among my peers and the most frequent response has been b-s-.
Can anyone upgrade my education - perhaps enlarge on these ideas.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :