RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Where do our thoughts come from?
Thank you all for the interesting answers so far.
I'll keep this open for any late answers from other members Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Thoughts at come, come from the sight, of expression in the ultimate light, it comes in a form to from what we feel, but expression is the outward notice of appeal. The Records we cast we sound in terms, we place what we felt in ultimate times, to this say we cope the see, of resounding old values in the you and me. Its just to say we feel the paint of what was drawn, we draw it in another way in which we feel to this very own, so it a match match match match mark in its stay, we say from what once was in our own alternate very alternate very way.

Thoughts are expressions made out of spirit, that come into our mind by what we feel see hear know to understand. And out of that they fly all over the globe, back in the days it was to wherein which we were to grow, some wrote it it on books others into carved stone, but even the expression of high towers are come into ours what eyes see found, So thought just like a multitude that come into term, Else they be Ideas in which new found discerned. So all is bound to one another, one to another in term, Its Just Saying Rather then to understood where thoughts come from, We Should rather learn, How to not let oppressed thoughts come into our town, This we Do by Purifying our soul, in which manner we say do good through every rain nd hail. So that thunder might sound the clear, In True value Watch What You Hear. It all comes, but is not of the heavenly pier, But Dont get to lost in it either, for your on earth as well down here. So set things balanced with proper to discern, In the Olden ways it was said, Love Life and the prosperity what to (yearn), For the Summit of the mountain does not burn, unless You See it vulcanic and it comes against you in its turn.

FILTER YOUR THOUGHTS...

(x) boredom struck me, but i hope ya get something out of that../it loL Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zage maYin's post:
  • krya
THOUGHT

You certainly started a difficult subject here……THOUGHT………What are they and where do they come from. Do they originate from inside or outside the physical, and of course does thought transcend the physical death of the body?
Neuroscientists would have us believe they are caused by electrical impulses within the brain, but where in the brain? Do thoughts require activation of perceptual areas of the brain? According to the scientists again, at this stage of scientific understanding, we just don’t know.
So that leaves just our thoughts on thoughts.
People tell me I think too much, maybe I do. I certainly come up with some daft ideas and talk a load of rubbish sometimes, but is it possible to think too much?
Rene Descartes said, ‘I think, therefore I am.’
Thought has the power to create. Before we make anything, whether it be a verbal statement or a space ship, we think it. Creation begins in the imagination, which is another facet of thought.
We think about things constantly, our mind is never still, it is like the ocean, always moving, sometimes going over old things and sometimes over new shores. Some thoughts that come into our heads are random. Where to they come from? Are they our thoughts, or do they originate elsewhere?
Edgar Cayce, also known as the sleeping prophet, popularised the Akashic Record concept through his Soul Readings. The first Western person mentioning the Records was Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891) through her theosophical doctrine. She claimed to have spent an intensive period of study with Tibetan monks and called the records simply ‘Akasha.’
But what are the Akashic Records.
The Akashic Records have been known and consulted by ancient Egyptians, Tibetans, Moors, Persians, Greeks, Jews, Druids, Indians, and Mayans before reaching the awareness of us in the west. We can find references in hieroglyphs and ancient texts, but the priests of ancient times claimed to be the only ones able to access the registers, while only very few esoteric traditions explained that anyone can access it.
Teilhard de Chardin, in The Phenomenon of Man, wrote of a conceptual noosphere, that is a sphere or stage of evolutionary development dominated by consciousness, the mind, and interpersonal relationships, in the first half of the 20th century. He predicted that at a future stage of our development a membrane containing all our collective thoughts and experiences would envelope the world. Was he alluding to the Akashic records?
If the Akashic records are real, and who are we to say otherwise, then thought does exist outside the physical and may even have a ‘life’ of its own, transcending both the physical realms and what we call time as both thoughts from the past and the future are considered to be held in the records.
We live in a three dimensional world, and we experience things with our three dimensional senses, yet we are aware that other dimensions exist. We see the inhabitants of the other dimensions as shadows, we hear them as whispers, we know nothing of them, just that they are there. We know of thought created beings, and we know that things, and people, can be influenced by thought.
So what exactly is a thought?
In case you haven’t noticed, you have a mental dialogue going on inside your head right now! It never stops. It just keeps going and going.
Have you ever wondered why it talks in there? How does it decide what to say and when to say it? How much of what it says turns out to be true? How much of what it says is even important? And if right now you are thinking, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s no voice in my head.’ That’s the voice we’re talking about. It’s even there when we sleep. Thoughts are things we seem to have little control over, it could be said they have a mind of their own, and maybe some of the thoughts aren’t even our own and so must come from another source.
It’s hard to believe the neuroscientists view that thoughts originate within the brain as a result of electrical impulses. Logical deduction and reasoning could be said to originate there, and so they could be a result of the electrical impulses.
The brain is a physical organ. We can see it and touch it even though we don’t know all of its potential. As we grow develops and appears to learn logical, mechanical processes. When we first learn to drive a car we have to think about each action first, then as we progress we do things automatically and no longer need the thought process. So for the purpose of argument we will say that thought originates somewhere else, and this somewhere else trains the brain by stimulating certain areas with electric impulses, so thoughts do not originate in the brain, they control it!
Do thoughts then originate in, and emanate from the mental body?
The mental body or mind is one of the subtle bodies in esoteric philosophies, in some religious teachings and in New Age thought. It is understood to be a
body made up of thoughts, just as the emotional body consists of emotions and the physical body is made up of matter. In occult understanding, thoughts are not just subjective experiences, but have an existence apart from the associated physical organ, the brain.
The Mental World is the world of real man as ‘Man’ comes from Sanskrit root of the verb, meaning to think. Therefore ‘man’ means ‘thinker’ and this thinking ability is what that can cause a human to ascend from an animal state to God.
Here we are then, full circle, back to Rene Descartes, ‘I think, therefore I am.’

So has this answered the question? I doubt it very much, but what you do have now is more food for thought!!
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •
Johngefnr wrote People tell me I think too much, maybe I do. I certainly come up with some daft ideas and talk a load of rubbish sometimes, but is it possible to think too much?

I have sat with johngefnir for many hours in recent years. I, and others who sit with us, - listen to him as he verbalises his thoughts and I think....and they think....
And then he listens to me - and to others who sit with us - and we discuss a variety of esoteric and even spiritual matters.
And sometimes we discuss THOUGHT.....and brains....and impulses, electrical and otherwise and we wonder - do the daft thoughts come from the same place as the sensible and "intelligent" THOUGHTS, and if so, WHY? And from what place?
I would say I THINK john has pretty well discussed and described our various personal and collective THOUGHTS about THOUGHT.
I THINK I have THOUGHT - and said - enough. 
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •