RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Solstice 2017 - conjunct Transiting Saturn
I was interested in getting some feedback from any others who are into astrology cycles and their energy symbolism.  It seems this Winter Solstice Dec 21, 2017 ( one of the Four important  spiritual points of the of the Sun's journey around the Zodiac) with be exactly conjunct the transiting planet of Saturn.  Was wondering if anyone had an intimations of what that would bring?

All planets and there energy have both positive and sometime more challenging manifestations.  Saturn has many negative manifestations or lets say causes some interesting tests to manifest as a way of teaching us at times.   Things like possible sufferings, limitations and delays, depressive states of mind and emotions.  Saturn is called the great Teacher.   Many times when people go through Saturnian hardships it give us practical end results in a deep learnt experience... the going through the process can sometimes be a painful one at different levels of people's lives.

So this is really a question for anyone who's into astrology. etc.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • krya
Good question Aceofcups. 
For me it means that the forces of planet Saturn will be stronger and more visible, because at last after many years, Saturn is back to his home again. Back to the sign which it rules. Saturn is transiting into the Capricorn sign  from the 19th of Dec; then all the things, the behaviors we know about Capricorn will be reinforced. We should observe readjustment of rules in the society, I mean rules and current laws which doesn't work in the past years are very likely to be reviewed. Saturn will stay in Capricorn for about 2 to 3 years, meaning the world is going through a death process, many things not working are meant to die during or by the end its period. And because of winter solstice falling on the 21th of December, our ancestors in the past would have called this the perfect birth of the sun god.

I assume not everybody would understand what we talking about here. So Let me bring up to speed those who are foreign to astrology. Then maybe we can get more feedback about this all.

The winter solstice is that one period of the year in December when countries in the north of earth will witness a shorter day and a longer night. Today thanks to our calendars, we can pin point this day falling between the 19th and the 23th. But in a remote past (BC), our ancestors didn't know when exactly this happened, the Stonehenge in England is that one proof, stones put in place in such a way to measure the position of the sun and its duration in the sky. This phenomena brought the earliest man to believe that the sun was dying. The sun being low in the sky, not reaching the middle of the sky actually made them think as if the sun was weak and dying. Then after 3 days, the sun rise up high in the sky again, here the ancestors said that the sun god was born again. In Egypt, this birth of the sun after the solstice event was referred as "the birth of Horus".  In our modern days (centuries after christ), we call this "Christmas".

Each christmas (or new birth of the sun) period are not the same each year. As planets influences are not the same for every December. In astrology, planets are forces, influences. Each month of the year can be seen as zodiacal sign. Planets are moving with time through the 12 zodiacal sign. So for example, this year you may have 3 planets in Taurus, but next year, one of those planets may have moved on, transited into a new sign. In astrology planet Saturn last about 2.5 years in each sign. For the past 2.5 years Saturn was in Sagittarius. Now this year exactly on the 21 December, it will be in "Capricorn sign". Astrologists are particularly interested in that transition, because in Capricorn, the influences of Saturn are dominant. Saturn rules Capricorn. This is home, which it only get back to about every 30 years (after having gone through all signs ). 

Saturn is seen as a scary force by mystic astrologist, they are concerned about its strong and deadly influences. The old and stubborn  people are scared of Saturn, but the children will not be scared. In fact children will be happy, they are waiting saturn this December, Saturn will bring gifts. I'm symbolically talking about the spiritual children, those in the path of love, kindness are the children. The old and stubborn people are those material rulers of this world, those who set false justice, to them saturn will give slaps :Smile . Saturn is the mythic santa of spiritual people, and the "father spanker"  of materialist people.   

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Aceofcups, MOONBEARSPEAKS
(11-26-2017, 08:51 PM)krya Wrote: Good question Aceofcups. 
For me it means that the forces of planet Saturn will be stronger and more visible, because at last after many years, Saturn is back to his home again. Back to the sign which it rules. Saturn is transiting into the Capricorn sign  from the 19th of Dec; then all the things, the behaviors we know about Capricorn will be reinforced. We should observe readjustment of rules in the society, I mean rules and current laws which doesn't work in the past years are very likely to be reviewed. Saturn will stay in Capricorn for about 2 to 3 years, meaning the world is going through a death process, many things not working are meant to die during or by the end its period. And because of winter solstice falling on the 21 of December, our ancestors in the past would have called this the perfect birth of the sun god.

I assume not everybody would understand what we talking about here. So Let me bring up to speed those who are foreign to astrology. Then maybe we can get more feedback about this all.

The winter solstice is that one period of the year in December when countries in the north of earth will witness a shorter day and a longer night. Today thanks to our calendars, we can pin point this day falling between the 19 and the 23. But in a remote past (BC), our ancestors didn't know when exactly this happened, the Stonehenge in England is that one proof, stones put in place in such a way to measure the position of the sun and its duration in the sky. This phenomena brought the earliest man to believe that the sun was dying. The sun being low in the sky, not reaching the middle of the sky actually made them think as if the sun was weak and dying. Then after 3 days, the sun rise up high in the sky again, here the ancestors said that the sun god was born again. In Egypt, this birth of the sun after the solstice event was referred as "the birth of Horus".  In our modern days (after christ), we call this "Christmas".

Each christmas period are not the same. As planets influences are not the same for every December. In astrology, planets are forces, influences. Each month of the year can be seen as zodiacal sign. Planets are moving with time through the 12 zodiacal sign. So for example, this year you may have 3 planets in Taurus, but next year, one of those planets may have moved on, transited into a new sign. In astrology planet Saturn last about 2.5 years in each sign. For the past 2.5 years Saturn was in Sagittarius. Now this year exactly on the 21 December, it will be in "Capricorn sign". Astrologists are particularly interested in that transition, because in Capricorn, the influences of Saturn are dominant. Saturn rules Capricorn. This is home, which it only get back to about every 30 years (after having gone through all signs ). 

Saturn is seen as a scary force by mystic astrologist, they are concerned about its strong and deadly influences. The old and stubborn  people are scared of Saturn, but the children will not be scared. In fact children will be happy, they are waiting saturn this December, Saturn will bring gifts. I'm symbolically talking about the spiritual children, those in the path of love, kindness are the children. The old and stubborn people are those material rulers of this world, those who set false justice, to them saturn will give slaps :Smile . Saturn is the mythic santa of spiritual people, and the "father spanker"  of materialist people.   

Love and light
Thanks for this very detailed explanation.  I am always wanting to understand more of how the operations of our systems co-operate and conjoin in harmony.  Thanks again
[-] The following 1 user Likes dryrot's post:
  • krya
"The old and stubborn people are those material rulers of this world, those who set false justice, to them saturn will give slaps :[Image: smile.gif]"

Haha, very amusing line! 

It is said that a person gets the fruit according to his/her deeds when Saturn's powers are active. This is something I heard but, never experienced. But, what I learnt from my experience is that we are all little planets with amazing orbit system. Yes, we have many many layers orbiting in and out of our bodies. If, these orbits or I would say that the energy shield is very strong then, no planet can influence the body.The sad part is that it works for both  good and bad bodies. The stronger the energy shield is, the lesser is the influence of other planets. This is because these planets have influence on the entire Earth, and hence the energy is broken down into very small quantity. So only the 'vulnerables' are affected.   The only and most powerful  force that can crush or expand/ascend  us is lying within. 
Detailed explanation later. 

Till then keep digging. The deeper you go, the higher you reach!
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • dryrot, krya
(11-26-2017, 08:51 PM)krya Wrote: Good question Aceofcups. 
For me it means that the forces of planet Saturn will be stronger and more visible, because at last after many years, Saturn is back to his home again. Back to the sign which it rules. Saturn is transiting into the Capricorn sign  from the 19th of Dec; then all the things, the behaviors we know about Capricorn will be reinforced. We should observe readjustment of rules in the society, I mean rules and current laws which doesn't work in the past years are very likely to be reviewed. Saturn will stay in Capricorn for about 2 to 3 years, meaning the world is going through a death process, many things not working are meant to die during or by the end its period. And because of winter solstice falling on the 21th of December, our ancestors in the past would have called this the perfect birth of the sun god.

The winter solstice is that one period of the year in December when countries in the north of earth will witness a shorter day and a longer night. Today thanks to our calendars, we can pin point this day falling between the 19th and the 23th. But in a remote past (BC), our ancestors didn't know when exactly this happened, the Stonehenge in England is that one proof, stones put in place in such a way to measure the position of the sun and its duration in the sky. This phenomena brought the earliest man to believe that the sun was dying. The sun being low in the sky, not reaching the middle of the sky actually made them think as if the sun was weak and dying. Then after 3 days, the sun rise up high in the sky again, here the ancestors said that the sun god was born again. In Egypt, this birth of the sun after the solstice event was referred as "the birth of Horus".  In our modern days (centuries after christ), we call this "Christmas".

Each christmas (or new birth of the sun) period are not the same each year. As planets influences are not the same for every December. In astrology, planets are forces, influences. Each month of the year can be seen as zodiacal sign. Planets are moving with time through the 12 zodiacal sign. So for example, this year you may have 3 planets in Taurus, but next year, one of those planets may have moved on, transited into a new sign. In astrology planet Saturn last about 2.5 years in each sign. For the past 2.5 years Saturn was in Sagittarius. Now this year exactly on the 21 December, it will be in "Capricorn sign". Astrologists are particularly interested in that transition, because in Capricorn, the influences of Saturn are dominant. Saturn rules Capricorn. This is home, which it only get back to about every 30 years (after having gone through all signs ). 

Love and light
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
  • dryrot
Thank You Kyra for your return post.  Some of things you wrote where totally aligned with my understanding. Except I have not found Saturn to much a death process as in transformation ( that to me is more PLuto)  --  Saturn's energy for some can be people trying to hold on to the past and the status quo. -- instead of really letting things die if their time ( Saturn word) of use is finished ... and that can be with physical, emotional, mental or spiritual levels and concerns.   Interesting the energy of Christmas as seen in the world is more aligned to expansive energy of Jupiter and Saggitarius, the lights, the presents, giving etc. etc.  Once the Solstice comes and we move into energy of Capricorn the energy changes drastically for meditators.  I've always said to people if you want to get into energy of Christmas giving do it before the Solstice. LOL

just my two cents... thanks

ace
  • krya
Nice :Smile
Sounds like a very good news for meditators :Smile
Thanks for the insight Aceofcups .
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Aceofcups
Hi,

I have the same interest and so if anybody can give me light on this topic would be good. I heard that the new year is being governed by the moon and it means lots of panin, suffering and lots people of acts out of mind - as ospposed to love?

I have heard that we are undergoing kalyug(dark) and some stage we will enter satyug. Does anybody know when satyug(truth) will come?

My personal email is julie.jolly@hotmail.co.uk

Julie
[-]
  •
Like to add this to the string about Saturn in Capricorn...  Saturn in Capricorn is about the Earth itself as a evolving physical consciousness. (Gaia)   Here is some symbolic energetic  meaning of  Saturn :

Saturn can teach us wonderful skills of discipline, patience, discernment, struggle, the use of limitation or restriction at times as a stepping stone to greater learning and real growth.  It teaches the conservation of energy.   Many of Saturn’s rewards are not immediately apparent but over time one sees it’s amazing usefulness it brought into the world and lives.  Saturn is about learning about practical time.  Time it takes to learn something.   It is in esoteric terminology - Saturn is the “ The Lords of Karma” in action.  Saturn deals with living on Earth and its trials and tribulations.   Saturn deals with old age, maturity, the wisdom that can be won by time -- if ones learns to use it correctly.

Saturn is about Laws and the Laws of Karma.  Karma is a law of balance.. not a judgemental force.  Teaching us that we are ultimately responsible for the thoughts, emotions and physical action we activate in our life and in the world.   Blind adherence to karmic laws, or the reversal of denying that spiritual laws exist are two ways some people like to deal or try to bypass or dismiss Saturn’s archetype.   Both can lead to failure ( another Saturn word) and additional suffering.  Saturn deals with barriers --- creating them, working with them and working through them.  Which can be useful for a certain period of time until we are really ready to pass unto the next step of our path.

Saturn can be linked with hurdles, lessons to be learnt, tests to passed and ordeals to be undergone.  Saturn is the archetype of the lessons themselves and also the wisdom and advancement it creates in passing the tests.  Saturn energy slows down things, and demands effort and concentration.  Saturn allows the individual to grow, to acquire a good thinking process, and to gain a strong sense of responsibilities. Saturn teaches maturity, wisdom and asceticism- it teaches responsibility.  The law of karma is that we are energetically responsible for the actions, emotions and thoughts we are creating all the time.  We are responsible to balanced out those energies over time.  Psychologically Saturn deals with difficult issues in people - with issues of fear, self-doubt, weakness and lack of resource, depression, loneliness and emotional isolation. It is the Scrooge complex.

Saturn forms are hierarchical by nature.   Not that anyone is better or worse by where they are in any hierarchy.   Saturn is the law itself and blueprint of structural form.   Saturn’s energy deals with all types of foundations, structures and blueprints.   Saturn deals with Destiny. The overall blueprint we have chosen to work on in a particular life.

Saturn has rulership of a lot of Science, and physical scientific thinking – dealing with principles of earth.   So scientific discoveries may really florish in the upcoming Saturn in Capricorn cycle.

The Saturn archetype also deals with issues of authority, power and leadership. Saturn is also is in conflict at times with the Freedom loving Jupiter but also with the more Spiritual Transcendent oriented planetary archetypes of Uranus and Neptune and even Pluto – which proclaim there is so much more to life then just the physical.

peace
  • krya

test