RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

best using the cosmic and telluric energies for the wellness of the humanity
Hello,
I am interested in the research of attaining the 'Deathlessness'/'being' state achieved by Saint Ramalinga Vallalar and to understand the science of that . Smile
[-]
  •
Looks like a new truth seeker in town Smile
Hi sathyamourthy, I'm sure the members of the forum will come for rescue.

Also will you do me a favor? Could you please click here and write more about you, your spiritual journey so far, your types of practices, your religion if you got any, about your country etc ?. It's always feels good to know more the people we are communicating with.

Thank you.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
I am from India, pursued so many spiritual discipline and still seeking truth is my religion. And nothing more special about me.
[-]
  •
Welcome on boad.Smile
[-]
  •
Quote: And nothing more special about me.

sathyamourthy, everyone is unique and special in some ways. I suppose you should start by first leaving that self-depreciating mental attitude so that you can interact with people with an empowered state of mind. There is only so much others can do for you, but the rest you will have to use your mind and figure out how to overcome whatever challenge you are facing.

BTW, I have am curious to know something about you: why do you wish to achieve a state of physical deathlessness in the first place? Could it be because you are terrified by the idea of dying?

Just asking!
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Not really I am terrified of physical death; what actually I think is if coagulation of this physique is out of nothingness I should be to my original existential state, isn't it? If I leave the mortal coil, I consider it to be my failure to dissolve all the causative factors caused for my appearance in physique to settle accounts. This saints in oriental spiritual discipline attained throughout the history and one in the recent past is St. Vallalar. He is the focus of my orientation. That is what it is.
[-]
  •
Quote: Not really I am terrified of physical death; what actually I think is if coagulation of this physique is out of nothingness I should be to my original existential state, isn't it? If I leave the mortal coil, I consider it to be my failure to dissolve all the causative factors caused for my appearance in physique to settle accounts. This saints in oriental spiritual discipline attained throughout the history and one in the recent past is St. Vallalar. He is the focus of my orientation. That is what it is.

I think I have an idea of what you may be trying to say, and I believe this is rather a vast subject you have just opened, because it involves many ideas such as spiritual ascension and cellular remolecularization of the body. I would like to touch just on the surface and encourage you to do further personal research on it.

The first process (ascension) occurs spontaneously to those who are ready for it. When a soul has reached a certain level of spiritual maturity, it can be possible for it to change the DNA sequence and transmute the entire vibrational frequency of its physical body so that it can becomes subtle enough to literally ascend to higher dimensions of existence, without necessarily having to first physically die in this dimension. In a sense one would say it is as if your soul is going to heaven and taking its vehicle (i.e. your physical body) with it, while normally you will have to leave it behind. However, it must be noted that this ascension process is not about being spectacularly beamed up in some cloacked star ship (UFO) above the cloud and mesmerize a few eye witnesses who will zealously begin to spread the false myth about their charlatan prophet who allegedly ascended to heaven. Besides, any person who is even remotely awakened knows that heaven is not "up there", thus any story which consists of someone allegedly ascending to heaven by going up can only be a deceptive one.

Ascension can also occur even if the body has died. It is still spiritually possible for the soul to return back and retrieve it wherever it has been buried, reanimate it, reenergize it, and then take it with it so that the soul can cut all its links with this 3D reality. By the way, this is also the reason why the prevalent culture of burying dead people is a bad one because it doesn't help the souls of those who departed from this world by keeping them tied to this reality. It is much better to burn a person's body some time after it has perished (like the way it is practiced in the hindu and budhist cultures) so that his soul can be free to choose wherever else and in whichever world it wishes to reincarnate in its next life. Burying a person's body forces that person's soul to return to that same (or equivalent) reality in its next reincarnation, unless that soul has gained the spiritual power to come and take the body as explained above, so that the tomb will literally be left "empty". Physical ascension is something that has been achieved by a certain numbers of spiritually evolved individuals of various cultures in the past. And currently, it is something that is occuring to thousands of people around the world who may simply disappear from this reality instantaneously (for those most evolved spiritually) or for those who still need to leave behind their psychic garbage, they can be assisted by passing through various dimensional portals available on the planet.

As for the other process (cellular remolecularization) which seems to be what you are asking about, it involves the fact of perpetually rejuvenating the cells of the body so that the body will retain its strenght and vitality for as long as the person deem necessary (this could be many hundreds or even thousands of years!). Although the process of prolonging lifespan can also be achieved through the help of some hyperdimensional technologies, this can only be for a limited period of time (like freezing the body's cells for a few hundreds of years). But to be able to achieve a state of permanent physical immortality through the effort of consciousness alone requires a tremendous amount of mind power and self mastery, which is why many people cannot reasonably be expected to be in this category. Usually, it is those very spiritually evolved individuals who, by their own freewill, wished to remain in this 3D reality in order to help teach people of future generations, even though they already had the required qualification to ascend to higher dimensions of consciousness (and they can still do so at anytime if they wish).

But in order to avoid creating many controversies or being the object of wonder by the curious or superstitious masses who would seek them out in order to worship them as gods, this is why these immortal ones prefer to isolate themselves in some sacred mountains (such as the Himalaya) and they usually live in ethereal forms, but can occasionally make themselves visible at will to some individuals (only those who are sufficiently evolved spiritual wise) to talk with them and even be touched. No physical food is necessary for their survival because they can directly tap the life force energy only from breathing (i.e. they are breatharians, LOL). Apparently, there exist a community of those immortal ones living in some secluded areas of this world. Their knowledge base is exceedingly vast because it spans thousands of years of first-hand experience which is not interrupted by the forgetfulness involved in the cycle of reincarnation. These immortals ones are those who keep all the records of the entire history of mankind (the real history, not the falsified history we usually find in books and documentaries movies) which some call the akashic records.

Finally, it is important to stress that, even if you do not physically ascend to higher dimensions in this life or you do not become physically immortal in this plane of existence, there is no reason to worry. Your soul knows when it is ready to take any of these options and there can be no pressing it (this would be like trying to make a fish live outside water before its lungs has evolved to breathe in the open air). The Universe cannot be made to rush. Your ascension could be in this life, or the next life or even after a million years depending on the speed of your spiritual evolution. So the best thing to do is to focus on bettering your life NOW, because only your present actions will determine how your future shall be.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •