RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

hi
greetings dear everyone and may Peace Graciousness and Blessing of the Absolute be with you all. I tread the path of return towards the source of life and love to study tarot Qabalah and spiritual alchemy. looking forward to converse with you all
[-] The following 1 user Likes rael sa's post:
  • Aceofcups
We greet you in Love and Truth rael sa and look forward to sharing with you. Smile
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Welcome here friend.

We look forward to conversating with you too.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Greetings rael sa

wishing you Peace on your journey on the Royal Road of Light.  may you find the goal and gold you are looking for.

[Image: fool3.jpg]

[/url]

[url=https://ibb.co/c01FOd]

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
thank you all for the warm welcome. i Like to share what i found in my research with all whom i come in contact. i'm not a preacher or teacher so i hope you don't think i'm preaching or anything like that, it's just that those who taught me asked me to share what i know because the process of attaining wisdom is the following : we study to learn, we share to understand and Wisdom I treasure more then dimonds and gold because frankly, crystals and metals can not be compared to Wisdom after all Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like rael sa's post:
  • popsthebuilder, krya