RegisterLogin with Google+

interpretation of a centipede and a crow dream?dream
please, What does it mean to see a crow with something in its mouth and a centipede on your bed in a dream?
[-]
  •
{{{
Do you happen to know your “totem/power animal by chance? 
There may be many interpretations, but what I got is Crow is about taking flight, protection as they do in their flocks, and with something in the mouth I get that either you or someone you know are suppose take whoever you are protecting and LEAVE.  Not sure if where you are living in a not prime location, not safe???
Centipede confirms as many legs- very fast- get out quickly.  Does this makes sense and/or resonate with you???
[-]
  •
{{{
Do you happen to know your “totem/power animal by chance? 
There may be many interpretations, but what I got is Crow is about taking flight, protection as they do in their flocks, and with something in the mouth I get that either you or someone you know are suppose take whoever you are protecting and LEAVE.  Not sure if where you are living in a not prime location, not safe???
Centipede confirms as many legs- very fast- get out quickly.  Does this makes sense and/or resonate with you???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wiselittlebear's post:
  • Rus Agyengo
{{{
Thanks a lot to your effort for your interpretation, this is the only interpretation i have for now.
Thanks a lot
[-]
  •
{{{
(05-24-2019, 12:08 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: please, What does it mean to see a crow with something in its mouth and a centipede on your bed in a dream?

Whach out bro on manipulation in your close family and friendsSmile.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  • Rus Agyengo
{{{
(06-20-2019, 09:34 PM)Artur.Spl Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 12:08 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: please, What does it mean to see a crow with something in its mouth and a centipede on your bed in a dream?

Whach out bro on manipulation in your close family and friends:
THANKS A LOT THE MANY PROBLEMS I ENCOUNTER THESE DAYS ARE EVEN TOO MUCH
[-]
  •
{{{