RegisterLogin with Google+

introducing myself
Frankly I am enjoying my later years. I've set aside one day a week to really work.

If you believe that, I've some ocean front property in Oklahoma USA to sell you.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(03-29-2017, 02:16 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Frankly I am enjoying my later years. I've set aside one day a week to really work.

If you believe that, I've some ocean front property in Oklahoma USA to sell you.

just seen this. thank you for your kind offer. I appreciate it.

Yet, united states is not a place im planning on living, even tho im pretty sure the landscape youre talking about is beautiful.

Im your neighbour from Canada.
Lands is also beautiful in here but were missing out on hot weather..

Ireland would be amazing!

I now have full trust in what life has to offer me in the future.
well just see. Smile
 - S  
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
FYI Oklahoma is in the middle of the USA, 1000+ miles from any ocean.
I never was good joking,.
My point was, we NEVER seem to or really want to stop working. At least I don't.
There is so much to learn here on Earth, which is good as things don't get boring.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(04-02-2017, 05:12 AM)Skytiger Wrote: FYI Oklahoma is in the middle of the USA, 1000+ miles from any ocean.
My point was, we NEVER seem to or really want to stop working. At least I don't.
There is so much to learn here on Earth, which is good as things don't get boring.

oups and I can be so naive Big Grin
as long as your enjoying it. I believe were not made to stop working. it always bring to our mind, vision and heart further lessons, growth in each experiences and projects.
 - S  
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(04-02-2017, 05:28 AM)lunabee Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 05:12 AM)Skytiger Wrote: FYI Oklahoma is in the middle of the USA, 1000+ miles from any ocean.

oups and I can be so naive Big Grin
as long as your enjoying it. I believe were not made to stop working. it always bring to our mind, vision and heart further lessons, growth in each experiences and projects.

I love your Bunny
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • lunabee
Share this post on :
(03-29-2017, 02:16 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Frankly I am enjoying my later years. I've set aside one day a week to really work.

Now that you have explained it, I think it was a very good joke, but I see I am not the only one who missed it.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • lunabee, Skytiger
Share this post on :
(03-26-2017, 06:28 AM)Hi thereI havent been on for a while as I am in the middle of a move..I just wanted to say..I can relate to alot of what you said, although I am not newly awakened..I\ve been on a path for 7 years...however..feeling like you do not belong in society is very normal when you come onto a path as most of the work is not following a spiritual path and very much immeshed in the 3d world so there will be less and less people you resonate with.  As for being in alot of karmic relationships. I myself have been through one after the other and honestly, they have proven to serve as a mirror for what I needed to work on in my life.  However, I will say (and many spiritual people will NOT discuss this so I apologize if I come off "dark" here) ...most old souls (those who have lived through many incarnations) hold alot of wisdom, knowledge and light within our energy fields and there are opposing forces to this light..with that said...alot of old souls have the experience of those around them (or in relationships) utilized as dark portals to throw us off course.  Eve Lorgen calls this a "love bite" but it also applies to friendships.  Do not feel quilty about wanting to spend more time with animals, nature, etc than human beings..I prefer that a well and it is very normal especially when you are an old soul and don't feel resonant with alot of the people who are not on the same level.   The bright side to all of this is that as we do more and more inner work, the universe and our guidance and highest self will slowly remove the people in our lives who are no longer for our highest good and we will start to attract our "soul tribe".  Sending love and light to you! Wrote: lunabeeHi everyone.
I am very happy to join this small "community" and starting to share my journey and knowledge with all of you.

Im not sure how everything works on this forum site but ill figure things out by the end of the week. Angel

I have penty of questions and subject id like to vent regarding spiritual awakening, books to read, twin flames, 5th dimension and more.

All through my life, I have been a very sad being. Experiencing lots of karmic relationship (friends and lovers) since the ago of 10ish (at end of elementary school) to 23 year old (today and DONE with all of it because of my ULTRA understanding about life). I always believed everything happens for a reason, Im very glad that today my heart and soul have grown to a better understanding of the universe. Of the ability to connect with nature, peoples emotion and to see beauty in everything. ITS AMAZING! I feel so good. Yet my awakening is very new.. Been only a month that ive kinda realised my true nature (in a consciouss way) otherwise I was kind, generous, big hearted and loving to the universe but without the knowledge of metaphysical purpose, spirituality and all.. I just randomly ended up on another forum and read about signs of old souls, energies, divinity and everything and saw myself drawn by all of these information. 

I need help.. Fact that I feel like im not belonging to everyday society makes me anxious.. very bad for my awakening and spiritual growth. I live in a big city. Everyday going out in the city I see everything, cars, houses, stores, EVERYTHING, "handmade" by humans as ugly. I wanna see nature. Nature itself, animals and real people living simply. Thats what I want to be surrounded by. So for now I need better understanding and support (please)

I still have to resist couple years (at school now) and then go on with the life I truly desire for myself (simple, spiritual, and surrounded by beauty of the universe)

For now. Im asking for knowledge on my spiritual growth and life purpose. And that is why you will see me active on these threads  Rolleyes
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you very much sovereignwarrior2017 for your answer.

I do feel like you understood me very well. And believe youve been through similiar situation as I.

I also believe every "bad" situation ive been through is for my highest good and things I ABSOLUTELY had to work on myself. And even tho ive been through painful situation im very veryy happy with myself now and trying to improve myself even more. Angel

I did say the "old soul" subject interested me. as I saw myself in the description and all. But I wouldnt say my soul has been reincarnated in 3d before I. Maybe my soul has been traveling around the universe for a long long time I dont know but incarnating 3d no..
Although, I also do resonate with what you say about old souls. I know exactly how other persons feel as if I was straight in their shoes and as I have lived the same thing but not necessarely.. very compassionate.

I like myself being so Tongue

thank you again for your kind answer.
 - S  
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-10-2017, 07:15 PM)Very welcome ;) lunabee Wrote: Thank you very much sovereignwarrior2017 for your answer.

I do feel like you understood me very well. And believe youve been through similiar situation as I.

I also believe every "bad" situation ive been through is for my highest good and things I ABSOLUTELY had to work on myself. And even tho ive been through painful situation im very veryy happy with myself now and trying to improve myself even more. Angel

I did say the "old soul" subject interested me. as I saw myself in the description and all. But I wouldnt say my soul has been reincarnated in 3d before I. Maybe my soul has been traveling around the universe for a long long time I dont know but incarnating 3d no..
Although, I also do resonate with what you say about old souls. I know exactly how other persons feel as if I was straight in their shoes and as I have lived the same thing but not necessarely..  very compassionate.

I like myself being so Tongue

thank you again for your kind answer.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :