RegisterLogin with Google+

introducing myself
hello kindred spirits i have just joined this group and hope to learn and grow from these fellow adventurers as that is what we are, but the best adventure is when we travel along the astrals and go on to the higher plains
[-] The following 3 users Like Deb Furnival's post:
  • Derek, krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Rainbow 
Greetings Deb Furnival,
BIGsmile
Welcome to MSG and as you have touched down here we'd love to share adventures with you. Sharing certainly has a way of to learning and growing.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 2 users Like Derek's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
(08-17-2017, 10:31 PM)Derek Wrote: Greetings Deb Furnival,
BIGsmile
Welcome to MSG and as you have touched down here we'd love to share adventures with you. Sharing certainly has a way of to learning and growing.

thankyou so much for considering me for your group.  there seems to be alot of information here and it is invigorating to hear other peoples experinces.  look forward to reading and learning more
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Deb.
We always happy to learn new things every day. Smile

Hope you are enjoying yourself here so far.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Deb.Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
welcome Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :