RegisterLogin with Google+

I am a new member and I am glade to be apart of this group. can't wait for the great spiritual development i will recieve.
[-]
  •
Hello Godsangel 568 and welcome to our group. You have not given much info to work on. However I note that you are online as I write this but unfortunately our chat function is down right now. If you would like to post right back, I'll await your contact here.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Hi Godsangel. WelcomeSmile
[-]
  •
Welcome
[-]
  •
welcome
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Welcome Godsangel568 !
[-]
  •
hi AngeliqueCoach, i notice you put your site on all your post, are you fishing for business ?
just asking
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Hi Gerhard,

No, I am not "fishing" for business at all.
I comment here on posts to sincere help other people.
I post the link of my website as I write a lot of articles as well, and people might find some articles interesting or feeling resonated with it.
My Life Purpose is to Help people, not to gain business in the sense how you approached your question

Namaste,

Angelique ღ

And....the website link is add on automatically when I post as it's set up as "signature" in my settings, so it comes automatically with all my posts or replies
[-]
  •
I am happy that you post to help the people, but if you place your website every time, that is promoting, sorry! and the signature is set up to promote, but do not stress, is only my opinion
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Thank you Gerhard, this is a matter for concern and it is being addressed by the administration.

L & L

Hello to you Godsangel568

Yours is the first post on this thread and I was expecting to hear from you again.
Don't be put off by the last couple of posts, they are an administrative matter which is being handled elsewhere.
Please come and join us in our discussions, we always welcome new points of view and, between all the members, we try to help out with any problems presented.
You said you were looking for 'great spiritual development.'

Aren't we all?

Come on, talk about it.

Let Love and Light Be
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •