RegisterLogin with Google+

(12-21-2016, 10:23 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote: I am happy that you post to help the people, but if you place your website every time, that is promoting, sorry! and the signature is set up to promote, but do not stress, is only my opinion

For me, no its not promoting. In none of my posts I "sell" myself. Again, If you click on the link, the landing page is were all my posts are, people might feel resonated or gain support out of it as I write about different subjects within Spirituality and Mindfulness.
If you're from a place of Unconditional Love, my former answer should have been acceptable enough, not a point of discussion only, indeed if it's a personal point of discussion.

But never mind, it's solved with the Admin already.

With Love and Light,

Angelique ღ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
'nough said guys.

Let's stay focussed on the 'real' things.

Brotherly Love and Blessings to all and, although this is a time of special celebration for the world's Christian community, I mean ALL.

MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :