RegisterLogin with Google+

seeking for the truth about the third eye
Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye

Potential dangers of 3rd Eye Activation & more.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=54632&share_tid=5738&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyspiritualgroup%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ftid%3D5738&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye

Hi Agyengo,

You seem to be fascinated by the power that the third eye holds. But, you must also realise that it channelises the Energy which can be creative and very destructive too. 
Opening the third eye chakra without creating a proper balance between body and soul will be highly detrimental not just to you, but to your entire surrounding.
The cosmos works on certain principles and it never skips any process. It works on a sequence...no shortcuts. 
The Heart chakra needs to be opened first and should be in balance before moving onto the higher chakras.
But, you need to start from the base. Energy travels in a continous  path, it does not hop. If you forcefully make it skip or hop, it will lead to destruction because you are trying to distort the cosmic principles.
Hope you understand this very important point.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(02-03-2019, 01:00 AM)anushri Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM) pid=\12014' Wrote:thanks a lot, but can you please let me know how to start from the basics
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
thanks a lot, but can you please let me know how to start from the basics
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
What you need to know cannot be learned from forums, esoteric sites or utube videos. All you will gain is information, and information is not Knowledge. I teach what you ask, but in group sessions or one-to-one. I will not instruct via any distance media because of the inherent dangers. Find a Guru or reputable teacher, join the course, study and one day perhaps your third eye will open. It will open when you are ready and not before.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Rus Agyengo
Share this post on :
wow! You are just the best.thanks a lot. I have been reading books and stuffs, but I imagined the dangers in dealing with the matters of the spirit dont want to practice it on my own.

thanks a lot.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(02-03-2019, 01:03 AM)anushri Wrote: THANKX. so can you please teach me how to start with the heart chakra.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
OK.
Like I said in an earlier post I will not teach over distances, I only teach students who are physically with me, this is because I can watch them and help them. I can also protect them from the dangers.
One thing you must realise is that whatever you do, whether it is reading a book, building a house, or engaging in magickal or occult practices, you cannot start in the middle! We all like to see how a story ends, but if we skip to the end we lose the plot. 
I know you are mainly interested in the 3rd eye chakra, but that is the sixth of the seven major chakras, and the heart chakra is the fourth. Just like building a house you start with the foundation, or the base. You must first understand the basics before you can work with your chakras, or indeed any magickal or occult practice. Once again I urge you to find a teacher you can work with face to face. Look to Yoga or a Hindu school. Don't be in too much of a rush, there's a Buddhist saying. 'When the student is ready the master will appear.'
I wish you luck my friend, and do not lose heart.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks a lot for your in-dept explanation about the Chakra. It is rather unfortunate I don't have a teacher like you around.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Truth
Started by: Abstract thinker
Replies: 4
Views: 966
Last post by: Skytiger
02-09-2018, 07:51 PM