RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

seeking for the truth about the third eye
Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye
[-]
  •
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye

Potential dangers of 3rd Eye Activation & more.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_f...are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye

Hi Agyengo,

You seem to be fascinated by the power that the third eye holds. But, you must also realise that it channelises the Energy which can be creative and very destructive too. 
Opening the third eye chakra without creating a proper balance between body and soul will be highly detrimental not just to you, but to your entire surrounding.
The cosmos works on certain principles and it never skips any process. It works on a sequence...no shortcuts. 
The Heart chakra needs to be opened first and should be in balance before moving onto the higher chakras.
But, you need to start from the base. Energy travels in a continous  path, it does not hop. If you forcefully make it skip or hop, it will lead to destruction because you are trying to distort the cosmic principles.
Hope you understand this very important point.
[-]
  •
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM)Rus Agyengo Wrote: Im Agyengo, i want to open my third eye and i also want to know the consequences of opening the third eye

Hi Agyengo,

You seem to be fascinated by the power that the third eye holds. But, you must also realise that it channelises the Energy which can be creative and very destructive too. 
Opening the third eye chakra without creating a proper balance between body and soul will be highly detrimental not just to you, but to your entire surrounding.
The cosmos works on certain principles and it never skips any process. It works on a sequence...no shortcuts. 
The Heart chakra needs to be opened first and should be in balance before moving onto the higher chakras.
But, you need to start from the base. Energy travels in a continous  path, it does not hop. If you forcefully make it skip or hop, it will lead to destruction because you are trying to distort the cosmic principles.
Hope you understand this very important point.
[-]
  •
(02-03-2019, 01:00 AM)anushri Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 07:33 PM) pid=\12014' Wrote:thanks a lot, but can you please let me know how to start from the basics
[-]
  •
thanks a lot, but can you please let me know how to start from the basics
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Truth
Started by: Abstract thinker
Replies: 4
Views: 602
Last post by: Skytiger