RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

spiritual discussion without dogma and doctrine
Hello everyone!  Smile I have been looking for a forum that facilitates open minded discussion about our individual spiritual journeys without the dogma and doctrine found in organised religion. Don't get me wrong. I totally support everyone believing what resonates for them but organised religion doesn't resonate for me. I claim no affiliation with any belief system as it's recognised by the masses. The only rule I follow myself is to hurt no one with intention. I believe that one of the biggest ways we can bring the world closer together is to learn to think critically and always ask questions about everything we have been taught to believe. Looking forward to good discussion!!   BIGsmile
[-] The following 5 users Like Pauline99's post:
  • margoxxo, lunabee, popsthebuilder, anushri, Admin
Greetings Pauline Smile

welcome to forum here and to site Smile

Hope You find what your looking for here..  So far fom posts i've read place seems to fit your need.. Much more about Spirituality then about Religious Dogma.

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Admin, Pauline99
(02-16-2018, 03:55 AM)Aceofcups Wrote: Greetings Pauline Smile

welcome to forum here and to site Smile

Hope You find what your looking for here..  So far fom posts i've read place seems to fit your need.. Much more about Spirituality then about Religious Dogma.

peace

Thanks Ace! Smile
[-]
  •
Welcome on board Pauline. 
I'm sure you are home here :Smile . This is the exact place for people like you  Smile . Because that's mostly what we have here, free thinkers. We do also have some religious people, but they are more like "religion benders" than "Religion fanatics". If you know what I mean. Smile

Happy you joined
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Pauline99
I look forward to future discussions with one who doesn't cling to dogma or schism.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like popsthebuilder's post:
  • Pauline99, Admin
(02-15-2018, 10:42 PM)Pauline99 Wrote: Hello everyone!  Smile I have been looking for a forum that facilitates open minded discussion about our individual spiritual journeys without the dogma and doctrine found in organised religion. Don't get me wrong. I totally support everyone believing what resonates for them but organised religion doesn't resonate for me. I claim no affiliation with any belief system as it's recognised by the masses. The only rule I follow myself is to hurt no one with intention. I believe that one of the biggest ways we can bring the world closer together is to learn to think critically and always ask questions about everything we have been taught to believe. Looking forward to good discussion!!   BIGsmile

I came from that. Trust me the fear and judgement will mess with your subconscious mind. Personal growth and development can only happen with a mind and heart free from those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[-] The following 2 users Like Abstract thinker's post:
  • Pauline99, Admin
I also came from that. I was raised as a young person in a Catholic environment. I later tried different Christian based religious practices because, frankly, I was not aware that there were any other options. It only changed several years ago as I found myself in multi cultural settings that I started to question beliefs. I came to the conclusion that, for me, there is no one belief system that I would follow. Instead I have chosen to stay open minded about all the possibilities that asking questions will help find. I will never claim a single organised belief system because it is my feeling that they are all terribly flawed. I think there is a far greater mystery that we are only just starting to become aware of and I'd like to think that I am open minded enough to see it as it unfolds.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pauline99's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Abstract thinker
(02-20-2018, 03:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote: I look forward to future discussions with one who doesn't cling to dogma or schism.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Pops! Smile
[-]
  •
I love this! Smile
NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST ;*
[-] The following 1 user Likes margoxxo's post:
  • Pauline99