RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

[split] What can be done about ghost hunting?
Question 
Hi all
I've a question:

I smell like leaking gas at times. It's just from past five to ten days. But no other in room do smell that when I say I'm smelling it. I checked for leaking gas, but nothing is leaking there.
After googling, I got that that may be ghost. But if it's, then it should be smelled by others also.
I was interested in medium ship before, but from last dew days it's no more of my interest and I also don't even know how it's done. As I've read, ghosts only come to persons who are interested in talking to them.
What it can be? And why it can be that? Is there any message for me?
I smell it at different places, like it's coming to look after me. It lasts of about 1-2 min and then comes again after 5-6 hours. But it's not always like that.
Please let me know whatever it can be.
Thank you in advance. Smile
[-]
  •
Morning Alena

It's been a while since I've been on this forum so you may have received lots of help by now! Shy
When I meet someone who has seen ghosts or feel ghosts I usually try and start with the person first - so your inner self - try and strengthen yourself spiritually, so you will be both more perceptive regarding your environment as well as stronger to protect yourself - meditation & working with crystals will be positive whether you want to find the ghost or whether you want to ensure the ghost cannot harm you. Usually from there you will either feel stronger yourself to deal with the issue or will at least be clearer in terms of your perceptions of the ghost!

Arn
[-]
  •
Sounds like a scary movie. Do ghosts realy exit? I mean do dead people hunt or have any possibilities of touching living people?
[-]
  •
Confused Hi Noman

Thanks for your comment - I think most people will agree that ghosts/spirits exist - personally in general level, I don't think they 'hunt' people to 'touch' living beings, however one should allow for exceptions like with anything else. My comment to Alena worked on the principle that whether a ghost exists or not and whether a ghost is hunting her or not - it is a good idea to strengthen yourself from your own inner strength - that way it does not really matter whether the ghosts exists or is hunting because already you are the one taking control and it is better than waiting for something to 'happen'. Also very important is what someone believes - we create our own reality and we decide what we believe in and what we allow to affect us and our environment!

Arn

PS - What is also a good idea is - go to ones' traditional religious leader/priest - they are not always necessarily against "new age spirituality" - there is no reason why the traditional and new spirituality cannot work together!
[-]
  •
Yeah self protection is all that matter. Rising ones spiritual level so as not to be in the same vibration level as bad entities.

Speaking of bad presence. Should your suggested method be also used against bad witches. These guys of black magic are so many. As There are among our friends and family.
[-]
  •
Hi again Noman Rolleyes

In my experience most of what people term 'bad witches' are not necessarily 'bad', often it is just ignorance (one place where I lived my domestic helper told the neighbours I am a witch, based on me being a herbologist working with herbs and herbal medicines, however from her perspective "all those things are bad" - it therefore depends on how me or you define bad...., but I would agree, if your spiritual vibrations are aligned with the positives in the universe anyone with 'bad' intentions will struggle to touch you - these things can only harm you if you allow them to do so - you are in control!

Arn
[-]
  •
Im actualy talking about things like vodoo, astral night attacks. And there s even a popular term in africa : eating souls. Smile

But anyway like said. The key remains to be at different vibration.
[-]
  •
First of all I'm really sorry for very late reply. Am not able to access forum because I forgot the password.
I did meditations before but that gaseous smell has gone by itself. I'm not feeling anything bad about it.
And yes, thank you for reminding me about vibrations. I'm learning to change myself into good. Hope it will help me with spirituality.
Thank you very much for your kind reply.
Love and light
Alena
[-]
  •
Does the gas smell like rotten eggs, are there noises, do you see anything. I can help, but more information is needed.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •