RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

what you take with you beyond death
greetings fellow truth seekers, I have this passion for the five elements and I'm about to share with you what you can take with you beyond the grave. you might say huh!? what is this fool saying ? and I'm here to tell you that yes we live forever and what stays with us are the inner experience and the virtues that result from them... that's right... you can't take your Ferrari with you yet the virtues that constitute your character are actually complete realms or worlds to themselves. just like the force in star wars with the midi-chlorian entities forming a symbiotic relationship with the organism, virtues also form a symbiotic relationship with those who contemplate and apply them in everyday life.

you might be wondering; what do the five elements have to do with virtues and the truth is that our ancient ancestors looked at the elements to be cosmic forces that find their most mundane correspondence in the material elements.

to be more clear we see Will to be firey
the joy of living to be windy
kindness and noble-mindedness to be watery
clinging to nothing transitory to be earthly

so prepare the alchemical lab that is yourself and let the adventure into our esoteric nature begin... (next post) Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like rael sa's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, johngefnir, krya
Very interesting my friend. I run a small mystery school based on ancient mysteries.
You are right...……..we all live forever because our nature is divine and spirit.
the 5 elements, earth, water, air, fire and spirit are the basis of creation. If just one element is missing there is no life. We can manufacture things using the four 'physical' elements but without spirit there is no life. Its domain is Kether and can be described as 'The breath of God.'
We come here to take a mortal/physical existence to gain wisdom and to learn certain things, unfortunately we don't know what the lessons are to be. Everything we learned in previous incarnations, and everything we knew in the Spirit realm is hidden from us when we incarnate.
We each have a long dimple in the middle of our top lip, it a mark left by the angel when he touched our lips sealing them so we would forget and not speak of our prior knowledge.
[-] The following 2 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Uzumaki_Jesse
Cool post rael sa. I like your allusion to the star wars midi-chlorian and force relationship. I understand perfectly what you are saying (very good comparison), but i feel this is very esoteric knowledge to that of the star wars, more specifically book and prequel, fan base. It worked out because I am one of these people. haha

Back to the spiritual side of things. I hope to see more of your posts. Maybe something a bit more in-depth to your knowledge of the elements. There are some other great posts on MSG (my spiritual group) about them. The elements are (for lack of a better word) very important to me and the main focus of my spiritual growth, training, and understanding. 

and welcome to the group!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
What would I take with me, when I return home? To my true home in Spirit.

Lessons I have learned.
Love from those I have loved.
Hopefully more understanding of Creation and Creator.
Mostly a better understanding of others as well as myself, including all the things I experienced in Earth School.
Also memories of the souls I shared my life with, family - both human and animal, that I was honored to know and love.
To continue that love and understanding in my future lives into eternity.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, johngefnir
(08-18-2018, 07:06 PM)johngefnir Wrote: Very interesting my friend. I run a small mystery school based on ancient mysteries.
You are right...……..we all live forever because our nature is divine and spirit.
the 5 elements, earth, water, air, fire and spirit are the basis of creation. If just one element is missing there is no life. We can manufacture things using the four 'physical' elements but without spirit there is no life. Its domain is Kether and can be described as 'The breath of God.'
We come here to take a mortal/physical existence to gain wisdom and to learn certain things, unfortunately we don't know what the lessons are to be. Everything we learned in previous incarnations, and everything we knew in the Spirit realm is hidden from us when we incarnate.
We each have a long dimple in the middle of our top lip, it a mark left by the angel when he touched our lips sealing them so we would forget and not speak of our prior knowledge.

yes always consider things from an eternal perspective.
kether is unbound, undifferentiated, pure being. it is the primal will to Good which eternally create and sustain the universe.
all our past lives are expressed in this life and all the enigmas of this life symbolize passed experiences, this incarnation is the synthesis of all past ones, or at least that's how I experienced it.
passed knowledge is within us in seed form, you can't take a forest with you yet you can carry a hundred seeds that can plant a new forest wherever you are going

i'm glad about your school.. keep the sweet flame alive Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like rael sa's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, johngefnir
(08-19-2018, 08:47 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: Cool post rael sa. I like your allusion to the star wars midi-chlorian and force relationship. I understand perfectly what you are saying (very good comparison), but i feel this is very esoteric knowledge to that of the star wars, more specifically book and prequel, fan base. It worked out because I am one of these people. haha

Back to the spiritual side of things. I hope to see more of your posts. Maybe something a bit more in-depth to your knowledge of the elements. There are some other great posts on MSG (my spiritual group) about them. The elements are (for lack of a better word) very important to me and the main focus of my spiritual growth, training, and understanding. 

and welcome to the group!
greetings and thanks for the warm welcome.
yes the five elements are the first instructors of wisdom we encounter.
then the seven planets.
then the twelve constellations.
then I don't know Tongue
the four elements have their root in the fifth element that is called the Quintessence in the west and akasha in the east.
like I said each element is a realm of its own, populated by many beings that correspond to that element. the four elements do not proceed one after the other, fire water wind and earth spring out simultaneously from the Quintessence. i should point out again that what I'm talking about is not material fire or water..
we call them our fire and our water to distinguish them from the material expressions.

maybe you know this yet if you want to become an elemental adept, the books of Franz Bardon are for you.
[-]
  •
I have this idea.. I Will share what I found about each elemental virtue and each one in the group could add his opinion about them. so that we all can understand other perspectives about them.
it doesn't have to be long. just each one's opinion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rael sa's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
(08-20-2018, 03:28 PM)Skytiger Wrote: What would I take with me, when I return home? To my true home in Spirit.

Lessons I have learned.
Love from those I have loved.
Hopefully more understanding of Creation and Creator.
Mostly a better understanding of others as well as myself, including all the things I experienced in Earth School.
Also memories of the souls I shared my life with, family - both human and animal, that I was honored to know and love.
To continue that love and understanding in my future lives into eternity.

thank you, precious soul, I really feel relieved when I read the truth.

when we die, we go to the arms of those who remember us. in fact, we do it every night when we sleep; we go to spiritland where we find those who love us and are loved by us.

Peace.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rael sa's post:
  • Skytiger
so here is a list of virtues corresponding to each element

The Element of Fire.

1. Will, Might and Power
  2. Belief, Trust (Confidence) and Certainty
  3. Bravery
  4. Self-Control
  5. Impetus, Fiery Vigour and Enthusiasm
  6. Enthusiasm for the Natural Sciences and Arts
  7. Courage